Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,324 members, 7,916,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:02 PM

Comedian AY, My Mother’s Last Words Made Me Who I Am - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY, My Mother’s Last Words Made Me Who I Am (307 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record / Comedian AY Poses With White G-Wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY, My Mother’s Last Words Made Me Who I Am by Update2tv: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
AY, the celebrated comedian and filmmaker, widely recognized as Ayo Makun, recently revealed the profound impact his late mother’s last words had on shaping the course of his life.

uring his appearance on the latest episode of the Nancy Isime Show, the versatile entertainer fondly recalled his last encounter with his mother and the invaluable advice she imparted to him. She urged him to assume responsibility and care for his younger siblings.

see more https://elaxen.net/2023/07/09/comedian-ay-my-mothers-last-words-made-me-who-i-am

(1) (Reply)

Dame Vivienne Westwood Faces Demise At 81 / Hilda Baci, Tacha, Princess Of Africa & More: Rate Nigerian Celebs Fashion..... / What No One Tells You About Being A Care Worker In USA,UK Or Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.