Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,523 members, 7,914,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

How The Attitudes Of The Samaritan Woman Transformed Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Attitudes Of The Samaritan Woman Transformed Lives (136 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan / The Attitudes Of A Pastor And His Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Attitudes Of The Samaritan Woman Transformed Lives by Joychinonyerem: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
The transformative power of this encounter became evident when the Samaritan woman left her water jar and rushed back to her town. Overflowing with excitement, she proclaimed to the people, "Come, see a man who told me all that I ever did. Can this be the Christ?" Her attitude shifted from skepticism to curiosity and, ultimately, to unwavering faith.

Friends read more 👇👇👇👇 and support our ministry

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/how-the-attitudes-of-the-samaritan-woman-transformed-lives/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/2023 / ECK Light And Sound Service 23rs July 2023 / We Have Different Religious Beliefs, Should I Go Ahead With Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.