Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,485 members, 7,971,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

Acess Bank Interview Of 16 Aug - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Acess Bank Interview Of 16 Aug (676 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help / Graduate Trainee Pay At Ecobank Acess Bank Fcmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acess Bank Interview Of 16 Aug by sharpyng(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
hi nairalanders, anybody knows wassup with access bank interview of thur 16 aug with their hr manager @ their head office?
tried calling their hr with d no with whom they sent me my iv but d guy who picked just dropped d call once i started with enquiries as 2 whether they've started inviting successful cands.
this is my 3rd interview n i've not even met with d md.
but i know of some other guys who interviewed only once n d next stage was with d md then medicals then training schl.
pls does anybody in d haus know why our own is tarring 4 this long?
Re: Acess Bank Interview Of 16 Aug by fecremmy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2007
This is my own concern too. I was invited for the 1st and 2nd stage of interview on 19th July and 10th Aug. respt and I've not received any info from them again. I'll definitly apprt any info on this. Also, does any one has info on when next batch of UBA will commence training @ their hq-Marina? Pls, I'll appreciate any info on these.
Thanks.
Re: Acess Bank Interview Of 16 Aug by iykrion(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2007
The MD is busy with the IPO. As soon as the offer period is over the successful candidates will be invited to meet with him. There's no need to fret. cool

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Test Tomorrow In Abt / Does Any One Know When Next Chevron Is Recruiting Bsc Holders? / Aftermath Of 1st Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.