Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,495 members, 7,901,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel (60164 Views)

Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Moneymademedoit: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
DeLaRue:
Ehn hen...even a 'Father'.

Humans are quite deceitful.

If what some do in secret is revealed to the world, many people will never trust a human.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE SAYING THE TRUTH LIKE ME I HAVE ABUSED A CHILD,MASTURBATE,FFORNICATE GENERALLY A TERRIBLE SINNER BY DDESECRATING THE HHOUSE OF GOD.MAY GOD FORGIVE ME..AMEN

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
β–  I think Catholic priests should be allowed to marry, that will stop them from engaging in sexual immorality, the lady did the right thing by informing the hotel though.
β–  He committed a mortal sin. He must have died of natural causes sha
Dem tell you say na inability to marry do the man? undecided

2. Natural causes at 43 years of age? The dude was probably not looking after his health is what. Nothing "Natural" about that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by galantjoe(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Shameful death

Rest in peace
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by HomeTutorsPro: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
juman:
Being a Catholic Priest is good avenue to get money.
You see in nigeria, most Catholic Priests are south easterners, because they see it as business.
It's actually business, and a bragging right.
Being called "mama fada" is a big deal, especially in the Ibo society.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by OBTOREPA(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
What will he tell his maker?
His cup has full,who knows how long he has been doing it.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Obesity(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
I think Catholic priests should be allowed to marry, that will stop them from engaging in sexual immorality, the lady did the right thing by informing the hotel though.

He committed a mortal sin

He must have died of natural causes sha

That's not the issue.

Even the married still engaged in sexual immorality.

This one lacks self control.
To be a priest is not by force neither is the church forcing anyone to remain . He should have resigned if he knows he can no longer abstain from sex
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by JeffreyJunior: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Na the lady he carry be that? She is not bad at all and I don't blame him.

Biko they should please give him a befitting burial. Na woman he carry, he no kill person.

Rest on sir. Where you dey head so, there's neither male nor female so this kind temptation no go fit catch you again.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Dunionk30: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sonicroyel:
He broke an oath and paid with his life....
Which Oath,is he the first that would engage in such ...how about those that has engaged in such acts many times and are still alive .

Abegi

They should stop forcing themselves ,Paul Carries a Big Grace to stay off Women , Kongi of this Generation is heavy ,they should stop this Copy Copy already and have Fun

The body nature demands it ....Simple.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Edusouls(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Na wahh oooo, may GOD have mercy on him
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Yussip: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Something must kill a man
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by 1metre: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Most of the so called Catholic priest have children outside but they pretend to be saint grin
confirmed talk

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Moniya4Real(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
I am speechless. Pls, no one should castigate him cos if All men should die as a result of such things, no man would be left on earth.Rest in peace to him and May his shortcomings be forgiven .
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by TemplarLandry: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
😎😎
24SEVEN:

I dedicate Seen it all by Screwball & DJ Premier to anyone shocked by this news
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by ideatoprince18(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gboom:

Is it ya step mum the catholic priest slept with?

May is it ya step mum the catholic priest slept with favir me and my family
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by ideatoprince18(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ravenna:

Nibo latun jasi bayi?!

Abi..

..On Colos ni?

May Nibo latun jasi bayi?!

Abi..

..On Colos ni? Favor me and my family
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Blacktruth: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
donbachi:
I knew it must be Kenya

Other priest are doing it secretly my dear , not just Kenya , just wait , more are still coming out
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by pacqman: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pastor na enjoyment
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by UnabashedIPOB: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh!
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by TheSuperX(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
doggedfighter:
He's human first then a priest .

His sexual desires should also be taken care of which was what he was doing at the time death caught up with him.

Death happens to all at any time so there's nothing breaking or special about this news.

Judging him or gloating over this news is just low.

Priest is just his title. Nothing more !

Are you a virgin?
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by MySolace: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

His sexual desires should also be taken care of which was what he was doing at the time death caught up with him.

Death happens to all at any time so there's nothing breaking or special about this news.

Catholic priests are meant to be celibate.

It's not just a title. It's a calling. A dedication. He should respect that.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Babaj02: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Some of them go to the serminary to become reverend fathers for free foods and money. Lazy simps everywhere
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Goldbw122(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kenyan, I know that is where the news will come from.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Originalsly: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hmmm........ I learn something today .... never knew Catholic Priests were into women.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sheggy13:

Like seriously. This is really commonplace in the Catholic Church. A good number of the priests are involved in this show of shame which is why I laugh when I see people revere them and confess their sins to such immoral and hypocritical people. Imagine confessing your sins to someone who's a worse sinner than you but deceiving himself and gullibles around that he's close to God.
I see your point but.

Statistically speaking, Catholics in general can’t be worse than other Christians or religions. I think the difference is the sacrament of penance which makes others feel like β€œwhy should I confess to a fellow sinner”. But as far as going against what they preach, that should be equally distributed among all the religions.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by mordred44: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Catholic priest wey check in don check out finally.......😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Staywithbina: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by cl0r0x: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
See while sometimes prayers don't even cross the ceiling.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Make Dem kukuma marry nd rest na instead of dieing on top girlfriend in a shameful manner.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by Ameduedwin: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
It high time the priest start getting married, because body no be fire wood .
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by NewDea4: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by APCNig: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

This is an example of ladies that sleep with Priests and Pastors.
Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by stormborn28(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

Lesson : Tell them you cannot continue if you cannot. They can't force you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.