Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,879 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness (23265 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by makanma(f): 4:21am On Jul 15, 2023
miekom:
Post pictures of her test results and diagnosis so we can know what to say, else no story
I think she told me something about one of the doctors she met said something about problem during the evacuation
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by makanma(f): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2023
NastiLord:
I've seen worst case than yours but at the end the fruit of the womb was opened.
Be steadfast and believe in God. There's nothing He can't do and He will surely bless you with your own child or children.
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by makanma(f): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2023
ItisWell22:
Which state is she based?
Lagos
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by makanma(f): 4:27am On Jul 15, 2023
leisuretym:
5 years after miscarriage /evacuation or 5 years after abortion, the two are not the same, what are the drugs used for abortion? some drugs are more deadly, you need to be honest so you can get real help
5 years after miscarriage...... the fetus was 5months old
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by makanma(f): 4:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Toktee:
You lied.
Why don't you be honest that you are the person in question.

DM for a solution.
please it's not me.....I said a friend....
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Sonofthemoon(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
There's alot I cant say here just like I know there is alot you can't say here but DM let's talk... possibly meet,I'm based within the Lagos environs.
She needs to act fast,the longer it takes; the more difficult it would become
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by specialbobby(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Teetee777:
Women are suffering with the issue of a child, may God provide children to those who are looking for the fruit of the womb.

If I say something now, some people will quote me that no herb solution to this, to that blabla
I have some herbs to send to some naira land this week regarding the solution to this problem, if you
need it, I can send it to you but after God answers your prayer, I will collect my money, if I ask you to bring money now, some people will be thinking I want to scam people. If you have confirmed for remedy, you will not be afraid to send it without collecting kobo

Thanks so much sir,
I get it from the driver and I only pay for transportation and I will surely pay for the herb later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Lassa Fever / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / Positive Effect Of Cam Wood (osun) On The Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.