Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region (22659 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / President Muhammadu Buhari, The Service Chiefs Are Meeting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by gawu1: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
The South needs to breakaway from the North,the North is weighing down the south.

Imagine the South is tops in education,yet all the best jobs are held by the North

The SE in particular please prep for ur exit!

I know the SE will never bow and let their land be over run like Kwara.
Now Kwara belongs to another tribe will the indigenous people are subservient to the invader.

I trust the SE they will never be slaves
"Imagine the South is tops in education..."
Using results upgrading centers to always top in education.
Ogah, Jamb has exposed the secret.

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by plaindealer: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
The clowns dey dodge sit at home slavery.

Cowards.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by richie240: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's really embarrassing, to be honest!

The whole Southeast couldn't host people who were elected in that region!
Lagos would've bn their preferred destination for the venue of the meeting but shame won't let them do so.

They had to hide under the 'federalness' of Abuja to host it there

Clowns dem!
cool

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Curious345: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one.
They should appeal to the ethos of those terrorists unleashing terror on law-abiding Ibos.

I dedicate “Blood Sweat & Tears” by Dreamville feat. Bas, Black Sherif & Kel-P to the Ibo elders. Great jam!
wat do you do for a living
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Curious345: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pityoobi:
my father is a coward.

Why insult your dad?
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by richie240: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
yusufmurry:
Greed & selfishness will not leave that region.

Gathering that will yield no result

Don't be surprised that at the end of the day their discussions will narrow down to how McOluomo prevented ndigbos from voting in Lagos and how to prevail on sanwoolu to open alaba marker and give them more lands to do biznaze in Lagos
grin. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by LZAA: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always dedicating boring songs to ever sensible question being thrown at you

Don't you think that you need a job I ask again?
The guy is a troll but trust me that song is NOT boring
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by richie240: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Den nor born all their papa well to try am.
Is today not 'lockdown Monday'?

Make all of una dey play!
grin grin
lexy2014:

Why are they not meeting in d SE?

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by richie240: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

UGM don drive dem comot for house, that's why they want Lagos.
That na why they are much more concerned with governance of Lagos na.

The average southeasterns nor dey joke with 'small london' o.

They don't care if alaigbo burn to ashes so long as they have a safe haven to run to in Lagos/sw.

Ndigbos??
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by richie240: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
abbasajao:
OBI not recognised among the leaders?
Does se have leaders in d first place?
Na follow-follow den dey always do nah.
Once the fellow concerned is igbo they queue behind him.

That young jamb result forger -mmessoma, if she decides to contest for a (national) post in nigeria today-today, they will queue behind her so long as the other contestants are not Igbos.
cool

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Agunesinjaweola: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Have you heard Afenifere holding any meeting at Kafanchan or Arewa holding meetings at Ijebu-Ode

Every one is deserting SE due to the locked down and sit at home 🏡 regime.

No wonder an innocent 19 years old Myesoma chooses UNILAG, LASU and LAGOS POLY for ALL the JAMB admission.

Things Fall Apart !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Mrkindness: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
naptu2:
More photos and reactions
they are free to meet on a nutral ground. Hausa or Yoruba are free to join. Abuja is the federal capital.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by NewDea4: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
naptu2:
UNCLE DEJI™️ @DejiAdesogan

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1678442919735304199

Participants include the president-general of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and the chairman of the South-East Governors Forum, Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Na today

Make them invite Orji Kalu to come chair that meeting
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by richie240: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
AntiWailer:
LOL Obi's South East not enough to do the meeting ?

clowns !
My mind dey tell me say if not for shame, lagos would've bn their most preferred venue for the meeting.

As per alaigbo their 'fulani herdsmen' won't allow them try try such nonsense. Shey you see why their eyes dey chook for lagos matter now.

How arth the mighty fallen.
cool

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Agunesinjaweola: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
richie240:

Don't be surprised that at the end of the day their discussions will narrow down to how McOluomo prevented ndigbos from voting in Lagos and how to prevail on sanwoolu to open alaba marker and give them more lands to do biznaze in Lagos
grin. grin
I think they will deliberate on the OYEL money as well because the region is erosion-ravaged and need urgent attention.

They prefer Lagos to be peaceful than winning Aso Rock because of their business.

Thus the reason they want Chinedu GRV to win in Lagos so they can develop this place like they developed Indonesia and Dubai with good stuff.

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Benwallt(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Who are those deliberating and who the "all concerned" that need to be reached out to?

I didn't ask u for all your plenty grammar. See what I asked that u haven't answered:
What exactly are now d jobs of d governors and other political leaders?

Rhetorics
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by benitwater(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Benwallt:

Where is Nate Dogg self. Still alive?
Nate dog is dead.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by benitwater(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
001Lagos:
I don't listen to OUTDATED songs
oh I see ,you be portable generation.
Sorry for going to far.

1 Like

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by gawu1: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Who has been terrorizing the South East?
The answer to the above question is what the South Easterners themselves know but choosed to conceal it for reasons already in public discussion. Yes, the South East was made ungovernable for Buhari's government. The realities that has set in bequeathed the essence of the gathering. It's not obtainable nor reasonable to continue to hang the blame of insecurity on Buhari. Neither is the Fulani herdsmen excuses since Baba Buhari is no more there. The monster Ipob terrorists must now be called to order. I guess those were the discussions, the realities too.
However,would the South East leaders have courage to call the spade, which they deliberately used to call the folk, the spade by calling out their own sons and daughters terrorizing the region to stop? Like nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa must be caged for peace to return to the dot nation. What if the FG caged him today, will they not call for his releases as they have been calling for Nnamdi Kanu's released?
Maybe, the gathering is even to rename the attackers as Tinubu Yoruba OPC boys. It's my guesses too.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by GeneralPula: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Why are they not meeting in d SE?
It’s because of one Nigeria lol
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Pityoobi: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:

Why insult your dad?

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by occfx: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2023
Fulani stooges staged in igbo land to steal, kill and destroy. Nonesense and ingredients. Mad people everywhere.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by UnabashedIPOB: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2023
bashlek:

MNK ko monkey ni…….Kill yaself finish, SW will be happy to hear dat. Shebi u no get sense ni ?…..Wetin concern us ?

Let me bring this unprovoked INSULTING COMMENT to the attention of those who own or administer this SITE (Seun and others). Those of you who had encountered me in the past after resorting to the same bad behavior as this guy (bashlek) knew damn well that I NEVER run away or back down from any fight on this platform. I am saying this so that when I start unleashing my pejorative insults on him, you the administrators do NOT turn around to suspend my account for breaking one of your rules, which in all honesty I do NOT give a toss. So, this is a warning to this mindless fool to leave me the 4uck alone before I face him squarely! A word they say, "Is enough for the wise."
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Benwallt(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2023
benitwater:
Nate dog is dead.

Thanks bro. What a loss.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Max24: 1:06am On Jul 11, 2023
The Obi they voted for is no where to be found. Voting for someone nobody including UGM or IPOB respect. Wasting his people's time looking for his manhood instead of influencing peace in his region.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by worksmart(m): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2023
A bill on secession?
Not in my name biko;
We Igbos are not interested in secession.Do not believe propaganda of IPOB terrorists.
inoki247:
Lol them dey Fear UGM sad shocked shocked

The Fear of UGM is the beginning of Wisdom....

They can all speak in one voice and start a bill on secession instead of speaking through thug that's inflicting pain on dere people and causing insecurity...
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by CockAndBullStor: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2023
They should have met in Alaigbo so that IPOB terrorists can chop off their heads. Useless cowards.

Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Royalty83(m): 2:59am On Jul 11, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
The South needs to breakaway from the North,the North is weighing down the south.

Imagine the South is tops in education,yet all the best jobs are held by the North

The SE in particular please prep for ur exit!

I know the SE will never bow and let their land be over run like Kwara.
Now Kwara belongs to another tribe will the indigenous people are subservient to the invader.

I trust the SE they will never be slaves

What south? Nobody vwants to align with ibos.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by rajiedreez: 4:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Funny enough I'm yet to hear from PO
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by Image123(m): 4:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Obi and Oby no dey this meeting? Kererenke abeg. Any meeting thinking of keeping Kanu and his house boy alive and well, they are not ready to cure themselves yet. Make FG sidon look because this people go still spin and blame FG.
Re: South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region by kenny160: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2023
001Lagos:

Guy what do you do for a living because you're always dragging first to comment from morning till night..

Don't you think that you need a job?

You don do pass Helinues
I am about to ask too, it seems he just finished SS3 waiting for WAEC result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected As Deputy Mayor Of Brent, UK (photos) / Deji Adeyanju: “Buhari Is Lifeless, Everyone Is Better Than Buhari”

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.