Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,826 members, 7,918,656 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

Am Searching For . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Searching For . (336 Views)

I Am Searching For A Husband For My Colleague. / Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. / Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Searching For . by Bepero1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
N

Re: Am Searching For . by izonborn098(m): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2023
In Patience ' S voice ''countinue''
Re: Am Searching For . by Bepero1(m): 12:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Am Searching For . by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2023
but guy you fall hand, so in that state no decent girl to talk to abi, you think say online wey you dey request for babe ,na him go make you see loyal girl, just dey fool your self, even puting your picture thinking they will look at that , wise up guy nah money those ladies they after not your handsomeness and fine boy... if them come near you saying you are handsome nah trick and lies just to get money from you.. remove this mentality and focus on making money and be yourself . we don dey for the game before no gain in it ok...
am not saying you should not look for babe as girlfriend. but you go tell me say you know get girlfriend? abi they look for girls ooo ,make you know pursue how to make money.. those girls will finish you..nah .. wise up i don borrow you money..

my friend is more handsome than me, his girlfriend dump him for ugly man with money , the man they knack ham steady , my ffriend wanted to commit suicide.. dont waste your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Searching For . by Bepero1(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Ok nice 1
Re: Am Searching For . by Bepero1(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
but guy you fall hand, so in that state no decent girl to talk to abi, you think say online wey you dey request for babe ,na him go make you see loyal girl, just dey fool your self, even puting your picture thinking they will look at that , wise up guy nah money those ladies they after not your handsomeness and fine boy... if them come near you saying you are handsome nah trick and lies just to get money from you.. remove this mentality and focus on making money and be yourself . we don dey for the game before no gain in it ok...
am not saying you should not look for babe as girlfriend. but you go tell me say you know get girlfriend? abi they look for girls ooo ,make you know pursue how to make money.. those girls will finish you..nah .. wise up i don borrow you money..

my friend is more handsome than me, his girlfriend dump him for ugly man with money , the man they knack ham steady , my ffriend wanted to commit suicide.. dont waste your time
I knw all dis o grin
Am testing somtin.
Re: Am Searching For . by Bepero1(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Nairaland hav now bad u
Wetin u go type.
Bros No worry urself o.
I knw whatever u might wanna tell me o.
Am testing the waters.
Relax ok?
Re: Am Searching For . by Bepero1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ehen

(1) (Reply)

The Rationale Behind A Man's Silence. / Girls That Post Pictures With Another Guy To Get At You / Begging Money From Strangers Or Family/friends To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.