Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? (934 Views)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by helinues: 5:43am On Jul 11, 2023
There are some things you can never do yanga to in life, food, sleep, urinating, defecating which nobody can do it on your behalf.

Food in particular is very important, not just about filling out stomachs but nourishing our body.

Is it normal for a lady not to know how to cook? Which kind of mother would such person be to her kids if she can't cook?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by incandescentena: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
There are some things you can never do yanga to in life, food, sleep, urinating, defecating which nobody can do it in your behalf.

Food in particular is very important, not just about filling out sromacks but nourish out body.

Is it normal for a lady not to know how to cook? Which kind of mother would such person be to her kids if she can't cook?
tongue
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2023
In this part of the world, the thing adiro normal.
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Mustack: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2023
It is abnormal for her.. shior

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by donbachi(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Soup wey sweet na better money kill am.. you no go bring 3k as a guy and expect her to prepare soup wey go sweet like wetin dem cook with 10k.
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Dididrumz(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:
Soup wey sweet na better money kill am.. you no go bring 3k as a guy and expect her to prepare soup wey go sweet like wetin dem cook with 10k.

Oga, that isn't the question. Give $1000 to a woman(or man) who doesn't know how to cook, and she'll(he'll) cook absolute rubbish for You.

Answer the actual question; Is it normal for a woman not to know how to cook?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by limsycutey(f): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2023
It is not normal for any adult to not know how to cook. It’s a basic survival skill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by labake1(f): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2023
It's funny how men has made cooking to be only one gender duty. If she can't cook, go and cook abi your head will fall if you do so?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by donbachi(m): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Dididrumz:

Oga, that isn't the question. Give $1000 to a woman(or man) who doesn't know how to cook, and she'll(he'll) cook absolute rubbish for You.

Answer the actual question; Is it normal for a woman not to know how to cook?
I don't believe dat.its like Calabar man dat is married to a Yoruba woman.and expect her to cook afang soup.it won't be like dat of a pure bred Calabar woman
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by helinues: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:

What are you saying?

I am talking about some ladies who can't even cook their own food
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by helinues: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2023
labake1:
It's funny how men has made cooking to be only one gender duty. If she can't cook, go and cook abi your head will fall if you do so?

Hahahah, how can someone be forming to prepare food. I ain't talking about cooking for anyone. Some ladies can't even boil water self
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Depriest2020: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2023
There are thousands of families here in Abuja whose children have never cooked before, neither have they washed their clothes since they were born. Domestic staff does everything for them from cooking to washing, cleaning & driving them around. There's one I know, she works at Debt management office (DMO), she's waiting for a dumb gentle man that will marry her and employ domestic staffs for her like her parents did too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by thesicilian: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2023
labake1:
The low budget feminists have come again. As if if they tell you to provide for the family instead or do power point presentation for a high level board meeting you will still not be found grossly deficient.
Madam it is abnormal for a woman not to know how to cook, simple. Aside from bearing children, there's no other greater responsibility for a female (human or other animals) than feeding her family. Don't let the supposedly woke society deceive you.
Even if the mother failed her by not insisting she learnt how, she as an adult should have taken steps to do that on her own.
It becomes a different case if she doesn't want to cook all the time, but at least she should know how to.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by kelspinall(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=donbachi post=124345956]Soup wey sweet na better money kill am.. you no go bring 3k as a guy and expect her to prepare soup wey go sweet like wetin dem cook with 10k.[/quote

read well be spilling whatever
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by kelspinall(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2023
tooo bad
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Purvan(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2023
In my uni , you see girls spending money buying take outs and food outside than cook for them selves

One of my guy em babe don turn am to personal cook unto say them day do love dovey tins

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Dididrumz(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:
I don't believe dat.its like Calabar man dat is married to a Yoruba woman.and expect her to cook afang soup.it won't be like dat of a pure bred Calabar woman

So you don't believe there are women who actually don't know how to cook? Lol.
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by madscientist88(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2023
yeah spoilt girls who skipped their mothers kitchen lessons,mum does everything for them.thats why i love ladies in their 40ties them go cook, you go chop better food knack mature pussy gangsta style,and dem dey sabi straff,you wont believe the tight pussy some of them have. no

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by LUAN(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2023
It quite normal, cooking is a skill
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by donbachi(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2023
Dididrumz:

So you don't believe there are women who actually don't know how to cook? Lol.
yes!
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Dididrumz(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2023
donbachi:
yes!

You'll be disappointed!

Cheers 🥂
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Streetmovement(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Better knacking, good character, peace of mind and good food has a way of resetting a man's brain to default mode. If you've got all I have mentioned I can stay back home with you for a whole year cool
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by labake1(f): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Hahahah, how can someone be forming to prepare food. I ain't talking about cooking for anyone. Some ladies can't even boil water self

Leave them alone then, go for what you like and stop carrying their matter on your head like gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by labake1(f): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
thesicilian:

The low budget feminists have come again. As if if they tell you to provide for the family instead or do power point presentation for a high level board meeting you will still not be found grossly deficient.
Madam it is abnormal for a woman not to know how to cook, simple. Aside from bearing children, there's no other greater responsibility for a female (human or other animals) than feeding her family. Don't let the supposedly woke society deceive you.
Even if the mother failed her by not insisting she learnt how, she as an adult should have taken steps to do that on her own.
It becomes a different case if she doesn't want to cook all the time, but at least she should know how to.

Leave them alone then, go for what you like and stop carrying their matter on your head like gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by helinues: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
labake1:

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by TinubuDcrook: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Shatap
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by helinues: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
TinubuDcrook:

Shatap

Do they swear trolling people for you?
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by TinubuDcrook: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Do they swear trolling people for you?

Who is you people?

Cry to the Emir and beg for owambe to be returned
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by siofra(f): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Yes, very normal.

Is it normal for a man not to know how to cook
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by Kobicove(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
It is very possible for a woman to not know how to cook but it is not normal
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by helinues: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
siofra:
Yes, very normal.

Food that I am going to put inside my stomach, nourishing my body, which silly excuse will someone give about not knowing how to cook.

Me that I always have expectations of taste when cooking.. No everyone can cook your delicious meal and get the expected taste
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? by MechanicMike: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
siofra:
Yes, very normal.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poison That Kills Men / No Matter How Rich I Am Once Am In A Relationship I Become Broke- Ghana Lady / Can I Ever Get Over Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.