Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,344 members, 7,917,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

Undisclosed Person Begins 100-hour Crying Marathon In Bid To Break World Record - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Undisclosed Person Begins 100-hour Crying Marathon In Bid To Break World Record (361 Views)

Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding / Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undisclosed Person Begins 100-hour Crying Marathon In Bid To Break World Record by kellynelly: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2023
A Nigerian man name withheld has begun a 100-hour crying marathon in an attempt to set a new world record.

The current record for the longest crying marathon was set in 2003, by a two-year-old girl named Laney Brown who set the unofficial record for crying when she had a 74-minute long crying fit. Her mother recorded the event and it eventually went viral.

In 2006, an Ohio State University freshman named John Cregler also became well known for his exceptionally long bouts of crying. He would sometimes cry for hours on end and claimed to have broken the record of Laney Brown, but it was accredited by Guinness book of record .

The Nigerian with his name withheld is a 35-year-old man from Lagos, Nigeria. He says that he began crying for long periods of time as a child, and that he has been crying for more than 10 hours a day ever since. He explains that he cries because he is "emotionally sensitive" and that he "feels everything deeply."

The Man is being supported by his family and friends in his attempt to set a new world record. They are providing him with food, water, and emotional support. They are also monitoring his health to make sure that he does not get dehydrated or overtired.

His crying marathon is being live-streamed on social media. He has already received thousands of views and comments from people around the world. Some people have expressed their support for him while others have questioned his sanity.

He says that he is determined to set a new world record. He further said that he is crying for "a good cause" and that he wants to "inspire others to be themselves."

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/nigerian-man-begins-100-hour-crying-marathon-in-a-bid-to-break-world-record

Re: Undisclosed Person Begins 100-hour Crying Marathon In Bid To Break World Record by jullary(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Anything nigerians put eyes thats the end!
GWR will soon ban nigeria, because before u know somebody will be fighting for how to break the record of longest sitting at home ordered by an individual while in exile.

I no mention name or tribe, pls quote me with sence.
Re: Undisclosed Person Begins 100-hour Crying Marathon In Bid To Break World Record by AwokenVawulence: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2023
Nigerians and competition ah
Re: Undisclosed Person Begins 100-hour Crying Marathon In Bid To Break World Record by pyyxxaro: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Me I won MESS for 72hrs straight to break the former GWR 😏

I have been eating Brown and Black beans for the pass 2weeks now , preparing my system for the task ahead 😎

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Build A Career In Web Design And Development? / For Sale / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.