Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. (360 Views)

Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. by RiquiPuig(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
I will rather use the money to play 2odds game than send a girl to school because of love expecting her to marry me after she's done with school

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. by Sirchiboy: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
RiquiPuig:
I will rather use the money to play 2odds game than send a girl to school because of love expecting her to marry me after she's done with school
I don mumu for girls hand before but now I don wise up.
Any girl I meet I just tell her what I want.
Friends with benefits.
If she say no then I block everything about her.
One stupid girl that is not a virgin told me she can't until she married.
I just deleted her number immediately.
No time to waste

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. by izonborn098(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
How can a sane person pay a stranger in the name of of love to a university, what happen to my counsin, sibling and children.
If i have money to sponsor any nigerian girl then i will use the money to buy suya finish atleast the aboki know say my face show, better still use the money as toilet paper.
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
unless she is married to you, you have NO business sending someone to school. the above is the consequences of being a DONKEY!
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
mumu man
name when my fellow men go get sense self?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk / But Why Do Guys Fear North East N North West Girls So Much? / Is It Offensive For Your Older Sister To Drop You Off On The Side Of The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.