Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please What Injection Did They Use To Treat Typhoid In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Injection Did They Use To Treat Typhoid In Nigeria (414 Views)

Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent? / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / Treat Typhoid With Shikini Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Injection Did They Use To Treat Typhoid In Nigeria by Balablue64: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm Just Asking for educational purposes, so that the next time i go to a Nigerian hospital i will be aware what they are giving me.

Any doctor/nurse in the house,
Your opinions please?
Re: Please What Injection Did They Use To Treat Typhoid In Nigeria by Natbrowny: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Typhoid treatment commences after a blood test is carried out.

It is when the blood test is carried out that a medical officer will know exactly what to treat you with to avoid allergies and all sorts. And also recognising the bacteria present in your body system

Typhoid unlike Malaria shouldn't be treated without a blood test. Your result may mean you need an injection for immune booster, some for the actual treatment of the bacteria.

Be careful Homie
Re: Please What Injection Did They Use To Treat Typhoid In Nigeria by bahdpersona(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2023
I was diagnosed of Typhoid, some months ago. I used different drugs, they didn't work. I tried to change where I buy my drugs, still no change until someone told me to start drinking palm wine. Na so I dey drink palm wine everyday o. Now I am ok, with no traces of sickness.
Re: Please What Injection Did They Use To Treat Typhoid In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
I'm Just Asking for educational purposes, so that the next time i go to a Nigerian hospital i will be aware what they are giving me.

Any doctor/nurse in the house,
Your opinions please?
na that typhoid go kee u

(1) (Reply)

Women May Cheat More in Future and Many Men May Become Lazier In Future / Factor That Kill Intimacy In A Relationship / I Woke Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.