Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,218 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:42 AM

Help Save My Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Save My Career (146 Views)

Pls Help Me Before 11:59pm, My Career Is At Stake / Please, Help Save BISOLA!!! / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save My Career by JesusisLordfore: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Good evening.
Please what should she do, she is currently being employed as a teacher in a primary school and a teacher in the school would soon give birth and the management of the school told her that she alone will teach the two classes from September to December when the pregnant teacher gives birth without any additional benefits or privileges.

Teachers in private school or those who have heard of such thing, what should she do?
Is the management of the school being fair.
Re: Help Save My Career by CJStarz: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
It happens even in Government schools but for humanity sake,the school proprietor should give her a little incentive.
Re: Help Save My Career by Kooldon(f): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2023
A.
You need to negotiate your incentive,

B. The school can hire another hand to fill in the gap

C. you put in your resignation.

The school don't want to spend money but want kill you with work load

(1) (Reply)

Tai Solarin College Of Education Releases 2023/2024 Foundation Admission Form / If You Are A Graduate This Is Why You Are Still Broke / Developing A Foolproof Payment System For Your Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.