Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,264 members, 7,925,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:44 AM

Car Documents - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Documents (685 Views)

Getting Loan With Car Documents / As A First Time Car Owner, What Are The Must Have Car Documents /papers To Get ? / Mandatory Car Documents For A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Documents by segun2king: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
I bought a Nigerian used car in 2021 and collected all relevant documents. But on getting home I realized the cmr was missing. I called the seller and was told he misplaced it. I proceeded to renew the documents and got another cmr I have driving the car with the old plates. This year I got a call from someone who calms to be from car monitors asking if I was the one that registered the car I said no so he told me to send my full names and the color of the car. Am confused. As I have renewed the papers twice even the documents will expire Jan next year. Am really confused kindly assist.
Re: Car Documents by ospreywin(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2023
segun2king:
I bought a Nigerian used car in 2021 and collected all relevant documents. But on getting home I realized the cmr was missing. I called the seller and was told he misplaced it. I proceeded to renew the documents and got another cmr I have driving the car with the old plates. This year I got a call from someone who calms to be from car monitors asking if I was the one that registered the car I said no so he told me to send my full names and the color of the car. Am confused. As I have renewed the papers twice even the documents will expire Jan next year. Am really confused kindly assist.

Someone Just called you? from where? What does he want to do with your name and vehicle color?

2 Likes

Re: Car Documents by Dozieson(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
ospreywin:

Someone Just called you? from where? What does he want to do with your name and vehicle color?

Good question
Re: Car Documents by segun2king: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
He said he's from Lagos state car monitors.
Re: Car Documents by ospreywin(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2023
segun2king:
He said he's from Lagos state car monitors.

There's nothing like Lagos state car monitor, abi monitoring spirit ni

(1) (Reply)

Am Starting To Look At Cars Like Money Pits Now. Drains Your Pockets / Sienna,99,2000,2001 / Best Gear Box Oil For 1998 C Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.