Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,405 members, 7,911,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief (2893 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by plaindealer: 2:36am On Jul 12, 2023
This is not only cowardice and hypocrisy, it's another example of leadership failure in the SE.

SE leaders play this dumb, ret5arded and shameful game where they comment and always have so much to say about insecurity in other parts of Nigeria, but when it comes to security and atrocities in the SE, all of a sudden they don't have anything to say because they are not the president.

Bunch of bigoted and duplicitous spineless cowards.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by plaindealer: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2023
Seriously, do you really have to be the president to speak and condemn terrorists and terrorist acts in your own community?

So you need presidential powers to do that?

The brand of deception, cowardice, tribalism and intentional bigotry in that part of Nigeria is out of this world.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by plaindealer: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Same thing with this clown, he's always saddened about southern Kaduna and the North, but never a word about the killings and terrorist activities in the SE where his people are under siege and sit-at-home slaves.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2023
When its Kano, Ibadan Lagos or Sokoto she becomes the commander and wailer in chief

Let glass cup break in Lagos Kano or elsewhere Obi, Ezekwesili will become Commander and nuclear reactors

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by abibox02: 3:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Gaabasky: 3:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Another hypocrite IPOB terrorist leader. I hope their childish foolish behaviors will not transform to that of Borno n NE region

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by ODUBEZE: 3:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Thumbs up to Oby Ezekwesili

The same people lighting the fire are the same people trying to robe you in

God pass them!!!

You said you are the president undecided resign if you do not know what to do undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by ODUBEZE: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Gaabasky:
Another hypocrite IPOB terrorist leader. I hope their childish foolish behaviors will not transform to that of Borno n NE region
grin grin grin childish You call people managing injustice childish grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Bobloco: 3:40am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:
Seriously, do you really have to be the president to speak and condemn terrorists and terrorist acts in your own community?

The brand of deception, cowardice, tribalism and intentional bigotry in that part of Nigeria is out of this world.

This your comment should be directed to Tinubu. The country is sliding into a failed state under him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 3:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Typical Oby Ezekwesil

They always have solutions to others problems but are just clueless to solve theirs.

Where are the Oran Ibeji Psquare self? They too don't care if their region can burn to ground but if na for other regions, na there their pric.k dey raise.

Same way ink don dry for Adichie's pen..

The hypocritical lots

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 3:45am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

This your comment should be directed to Tinubu. The country is sliding into a failed state under him

Was she part of the government when she was running her mouth during campaign?

Why is it hard for some of you to condemn what's not right?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Bobloco: 3:48am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Was she part of the government when she was running her mouth during campaign?

Why is it hard for some of you to condemn what's not right?

The campaigns and elections are over. Tinubu is now president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Let him tackle the insecurity bedevilling the country. He swore to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Oxfordgrade: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Don't blame her. E run for their bloodline

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

The campaigns and elections are over. Tinubu is now president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Let him tackle the insecurity bedevilling the country. He swore to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians.

Yeah he swore to protect all Nigerians but SE could be somehow excluded from such Nigerians.

Wondering why? Why should FG interfere in the happenings in SE when the likes of Ipob, ESN and UGM are saying they don't want any security officers in any part of SE..

I believe that statement was made just because they can protect SE territory, so count FG out of this

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:56am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

English wey dirty...

Gerrout

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:57am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Yeah he swore to protect all Nigerians but SE could be somehow excluded from such Nigerians.

Wondering why? Why should FG interfere in the happenings in SE when the likes of Ipob, ESN and UGM are saying they don't want any security officers in any part of SE..

I believe that statement was made just because they can protect SE territory, so count FG out of this

That's the problem....

I Don find you for Northern thread and Benue killings.

You are never there...I see you only gain relevance here,so fire down..anyway na way

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:58am On Jul 12, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Don't blame her. E run for their bloodline

Blame him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:00am On Jul 12, 2023
I think we should start giving this irrelevant people the Fulani treatment ..

That's the only way I see the yoorubas giving us rest of mind.. Those abokis are leaving large and free while renaming communities in Ogun and the rest yet we no hear pkim.. The moment we join alliance with the Foolanis, let's see how others will breathe.

Pkatapkata na to share Nigeria with them 50/50

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 4:00am On Jul 12, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

That's the problem....

I Don find you for Northern thread and Benue killings.

You are never there...I see you only gain relevance here,so fire down..anyway na way

You can't find me on any insecurities matter relating to north . I stopped when some of them were telling us North is peaceful that the insecurities is exaggerated, that we should be concerned about Southern issues even though it was/is something glaring.

So north is peaceful, no killings happening there

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by ODUBEZE: 4:01am On Jul 12, 2023
All these pro-Tinubu aka bats

Na them go write, na them go dey comment with their different moniker still dey like themselves grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
I think we should start giving this irrelevant people the Fulani treatment ..

That's the only way I see the yoorubas giving us rest of mind.. Those abokis are leaving large and free while renaming communities in Ogun and the rest yet we no hear pkim..

The thread is about Oby but see where this one carry his own goal post to.

Why do you people always have what it takes to solve others problems but just don't have any idea about putting your own house in order?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

You can't find me on any insecurities matter relating to north . I stopped when some of them were telling us North is peaceful that the insecurities is exaggerated, that we should be concerned about Southern issues even though it was/is something glaring.

So north is peaceful, no killings happening there

What is southern issues....? when did we all become southern..? No more south west

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by KingsCity: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Exactly
Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

What is southern issues....? when did we all become southern..? No more south west

Lame and dumb question.

South West and SS are not a refugee camp, something would soon be done to the influx of displaced people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by plaindealer: 4:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

All of a sudden you people have zero constitutional rights to talk or condemn terrorists slaughtering and terrorizing people in the SE, but you and Oby have all the constitutional rights in the world to shout, mean, cry and lament endlessly over similar issues in other parts of Nigeria?

How hard is it for your leaders to condemn terrorism?

You all cannot because you are all terrorist lovers and sympathizers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Afolabimills(m): 4:06am On Jul 12, 2023
Bobloco:

don't worry when the military start ur likes will shout n cry as usual that they have started killing igbos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 4:06am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

All of a sudden you people have zero constitutional rights to talk or condemn terrorists slaughtering and terrorizing people in the SE, but you and Oby have all the constitutional rights in the world to shout, mean, cry and lament endlessly over similar issues in other parts of Nigeria?

How hard is it for your leaders to condemn terrorism?

You all cannot because you are all terrorist lovers and sympathizers

They have all been cowed by the miscreants amongst them, they dare not complain or they would be beaten to stupor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by KingsCity: 4:07am On Jul 12, 2023
If you want her to comment on every issue, then you should have voted for her when she ran for president

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Afolabimills(m): 4:07am On Jul 12, 2023
ODUBEZE:
All these pro-Tinubu aka bats

Na them go write, na them go dey comment with their different moniker still dey like themselves grin grin grin
as usual u have no brain

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by helinues: 4:08am On Jul 12, 2023
KingsCity:
If you want her to comment on every issue, then you should have voted for her when she ran for president

Someone who ran for president should at least have solutions to issues affecting all part of the country. Why is Obi's solution one sided?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by Oxfordgrade: 4:09am On Jul 12, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Blame him
Always shifting goalpost and living in denial, for how long?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesil. I Can't Comment On The SE, I'm Not The Commander In Chief by plaindealer: 4:10am On Jul 12, 2023
When Buhari threatened to intervene with military presence, the whole of SE cursed, insulted and abused, him, now that you are fully consumed and sit-at-home slaves, you want federal help.

What kind of federal help do you want?

Spel it out for us to hear, but you are cowards because you won't tell us what you want from the FG, you cowards are just dodging and shifting goal post.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Directly Behind Kidnappings / Police Men Are Still Collecting Money At Check Points. / APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.