Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:50 PM

When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever (1052 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by sukkot: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
kkins25:
"From the day we arrive on the planet
And, blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
'Til we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life"
good stuff. Now you definitely on Ogbomosho weed lol

1 Like

Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by sukkot: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
ecolime:
Drug induced Posts like this is the exact reason why NDLEA have to step up their game.

Which kain thing i dey read so for God's sake? 🤣
that mane said drug induced posts grin grin
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by Klass99(f): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by amanda2013(f): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:
Some people have to die just for some to live. So there is a finite amount of electromAgnetic energy in the universe that keeps us all alive. Energy is not creAted or destroyed but is simply trAnsformed or transferred . And so when a new life is born that new life needs some of that energy and so other peoples energy is reduced meaning other peoples lifespan is reduced . And so the birth of a child reduces the lifespan of others.

Also there is geographical allocation of electromagnetic resources and it is fixed and so if a country has a high birth rate then the longevity of life for people in that country reduces because it's more people sharing that finite energy. This is why the lifespan in Nigeria has reduced to 50 years old is because of all these new babies being born and competing for the finite electromagnetic energy resource
Obadiah you have started again.
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by sukkot: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Klass99:

No, I am not familiar with Myleen Klass but I could look her up on the net, is she worth checking out? I don't like wasting time and data on useless things o. My laughter came from the soul as a result of natural causes not enhancements like weed cheesy. You caused it with that post on Whitney Houston and now I am curious about a spiritual reading of my own and feeling a bit adventurous too. What would you require to give me one besides my DOB?

The moment I don't feel good or feel right in my spirit about something I walk away, I don't wait to hear more, I shut it down and keep it moving. Regarding the nasty image, nasty to me may mean something else to this oyibo people nah, you know most of them get skoin skoin for head, particularly the ones in the social media and entertainment space. It was that bad for me but apparently not for them or someone in compliance let it slip through the cracks.
myleen Klass , is she worth checking out ? If you grew up in England I would say yes she is because then you would be familiar with her. She was on one of those British reality shows and then became a celebrity from it but her celebrity did not cross Britain. She wasn't global. Well I do have to warn you sha lol, we are all down here for some form of punishment or the other, just take a look around you right ? Lots of suffering etc, that's what karma on a mass appeal looks like. It's a prison planet where souls are cleansed in affliction. The underground . I say all that to say most of these readings don't usually turn out positive like are you ready for bad news ? If you can handle bad news ( not saying it will be but the chances are very high ) then yeah date and place of birth.

Oh ok seems this thing that traumatised you na heavy stuff grin
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by sukkot: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
amanda2013:
Obadiah you have started again.
lmaooo Amanda wetin you chop remain for the boys na ? We remain loyal cheesy
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by Klass99(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by sukkot: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
Klass99:

I didn't grow up in England but I knew Barry Evans who played Mr. Jeremy Brown in the TV show mind your language. Myleen Klass was clearly not as famous as Barry Evans, I am re-watching mind your language and having a blast, it's sad how some of those tv characters have passed away in real life.

Ahn ahn Sukkot, we've not even done the reading and it already sounds like gloom and doom. I am not sure I want again grin. This life is hard and stressful enough as it is, let me not add more stress and worries to it. Ignorance is bliss, abi? I choose ignorance.

I'm still curious sha tongue. If I change my mind I will let you know. I hope it's not tarrot card readings or astrology stuff? I hear the devil has a hand in those and I'm not looking to dine with him.

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE ? Oh that's a generation ago and quite frankly I would be surprised if any of them are still alive . This Myleen Klass ? It's a recent thing she was on British big brother but yeah like there are many celebrities in the UK who are only popular in the UK and outside of the UK they are not known. She was one of those . She became a singer but didn't blow and then she became a TV presenter.

Now this our thing here ? It's nothing demonic, it's like why the men were called the wise men in the bible because they studied the stars to know the soul type of the baby being born. In studying the alignments of stars they knew it wAs a star seed messiah that was being born. It's the wisdom that made Solomon and Daniel wise men. It's astral wisdom . Like scripture says look to the things above for the lights in the sky are for signs and seAsons. So this is divine wisdom not demonic stuff. It's not tarot cards . But when I say doom and gloom it doesn't mean there would not be happy moments but some readings are bad. The best readings I have given to date would be will smith and bill gates. They are both Angelic beings but even in their readings there are minor obstacles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by kkins25(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:

Now this our thing here ? It's nothing demonic, it's like why the men were called the wise men in the bible because they studied the stars to know the soul type of the baby being born. In studying the alignments of stars they knew it wAs a star seed messiah that was being born. It's the wisdom that made Solomon and Daniel wise men. It's astral wisdom . Like scripture says look to the things above for the lights in the sky are for signs and seAsons. So this is divine wisdom not demonic stuff. It's not tarot cards . But when I say doom and gloom it doesn't mean there would not be happy moments but some readings are bad. The best readings I have given to date would be will smith and bill gates. They are both Angelic beings but even in their readings there are minor obstacles
But my Christians don't want to hear. It's just like Jesus said in the gospel of thomas, The pharisees have kepts the keys to wisdom, they themselves did not enter, but they make sure nobody else enters through its doors.
anointing oil, salt water, coconut water, white candles, Christians just too blind gaskia... 😂 😂 😂 very very blind.. The stuff that they demonize is practised right in their alters... Its every where in the bible.... moses use lamb blood paint door for fvck sake😂😂😂

Stars of david? do Christians not see it is the same star dey see behind baphomet-the sturrbon goat? The constellation symbolism scattered through out revelations nko?..... What is wrong with this people for Christ sake?

The annoying thing is Christians choose not to see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by sukkot: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
kkins25:
But my Christians don't want to hear. It's just like Jesus said in the gospel of thomas, The pharisees have kepts the keys to wisdom, they themselves did not enter, but they make sure nobody else enters through its doors.
anointing oil, salt water, coconut water, white candles, Christians just too blind gaskia... 😂 😂 😂 very very blind.. The stuff that they demonize is practised right in their alters... Its every where in the bible.... moses use lamb blood paint door for fvck sake😂😂😂

Stars of david? do Christians not see it is the same star dey see behind baphomet-the sturrbon goat? The constellation symbolism scattered through out revelations nko?..... What is wrong with this people for Christ sake?

its brainwashing and fear bro lol. I can't lie that was me before but my higher self walked me through that door of literal exegesis and into the treasure of metaphysics esoterica and it's the greatest gift God can ever give a man . It's a tough walk to get through then doors but once you are in ? You become a god wAlking amongst men
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by JUMO95: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2023
Carcholce:
I second this post.

All new born baby must be killed with immediate effect.

hahha exactly what came to my mind while reading
Re: When A Baby Is Born, we all die a little. some die forever by sukkot: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2023
kkins25:

you know I never really dwelt on the meaning of the PHARISEES HAVE KEPT THE KEYS TO WISDOM, THEY THEMSELF DO NOT ENTER BUT THEY HAVE PREVENTED OTHERS FROM ENTERING. But now it just hit me the practical application of that verse . It's these pastors who refuse to , or are unable to get into the esoterica of the bible and then decide to scare their congregation saying it's idolatry and sorcery and witchcraft when you try to delve deeper. Now people look at you like a demon if you try to uncover hidden secrets but the ultimate truth is that this matrix of ours is controlled by hidden codes of which many of these codes are hidden in plain sight in the bible and as scripture says in the book if exodus ? HE THAT UNCOVERETH THE MATRIX ? IT IS HE THAT IS MINE. Meaning the quest should be to look for the metaphysical aspects . In all thy getting get knowledge wisdom and understanding . Thanks for bringing that verse up. I need refreshers like that sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygyny: Matters Arising / Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family / Experts Say Abstinence Education Doesn't Work

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.