Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law (19857 Views)

Edo Assembly Passes 'Beautiful Edo, Glorious Edo' As Official State Anthem / Kano Assembly Repeals Ganduje's Emirates Council Law / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by igbosarejews(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Yoruba's creating their own country inside Nigeria, with their own national Anthem and Flags. But this îdiotic and smèlling hypocrites with their dèmonic media, will be the first to accuse Igbo's of secession or been anti Nigerian. I wish the average Hausa's get brains to see how the Yorubanzas are using them.
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Each State in Southwest has her own Flag, logo, slogan/anthem.

Here are these ones chasing shadow, dancing to the tune of Adeleke.

They should misbehave while it lasts because it will be reimplemented by successive OSHA.

Jokers sad

Do you have difficulties understanding English Language when it's in a written format?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2023
I should be asking you that.

Tell me that "...law that'll respect the letters and spirit of the Nigeria constitution that swore to abide by" as quoted.

That aside, Have you been following this issue before, if you don't, stop arguing my submission.

Buddha3:

Do you have difficulties understanding English Language when it's in a written format?
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Akaegwu(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2023
I love Adeleke. He knows how to obey court order. The Igbo blood in him is very strong. Enugu city guy.
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by MadamOk(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Politicians with their own thinking
Na so them replace our own too that year
I don't know what's wrong with first one before
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by ZitaMall: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2023
hisexcellency34:
All the rubbish Aregbesola did has been reversed. Which one is State of Osun?

Ever since he travelled to california and met Arnold schwazeneger when he was governor. He started coping things there. State of osun was copied from state of california
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by J3susFr3ak: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Kenosky1:
That's okay and the right thing to do as you cannot have a country in another country. Our leaders should focus on alleviating poverty by providing jobs and encouraging investors to thrive. All these laws do no have any direct positive impact on the lives of ordinary Nigerians. My two kobo

The twisty irony....

Yet the UK is what? Three of four different countries willingly CHOOSING to be a part of one larger one?

When is Tinubu going to make the push for True Federalism or any type of Federalism with the option to leave the Nigerian contraption?

The very reason behind ALL the insecurities is simply boiled down to this: The current Unitary top-down command structure from Abuja is extremely CORRUPT and LAWLESS and is the very bedrock of the waves of terrorism being experienced.
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Jetro033: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Here are these ones chasing shadow, dancing to the tune of Adeleke while feigning ignorance they're obeying one Court order.

They should misbehave while it lasts because it will be reimplemented by successive OSHA.

Jokers sad
u lied, that of Ondo state have been removed because of the other ethnic group in the state.
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Chucks13: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
fredoooooo:
Dem headbutt Aregbesola (Won gba baba kabiru nigbo) grin
Power dey intoxicate grin

Oh so Aregbe pikin name na Kabiru noted. Thanks.
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by CursedOsuPigs: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dikaveli:
Oil soup people

Children of perdition don dey show face🤪
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mozino007:
Owo wo gbo!

Lol@ the cake

The person go do pass her/himself
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by APCNig: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
That’s Aregberascal being dragged in the mud, and stripped nakked at the market square. He sold his party to opposition and sold himself with it. Useless idiot. His eyes go don clear now
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Forest122: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by free2ryhme: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mozino007:
Owo wo gbo!

wetin be this nonsense grin
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by wuraola1991(f): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Will are available for you @accesstech global.com for construction of gas station, building of fuel station, servicing of gas dispenser and fuel also selling accesstech contact us here ....
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by wuraola1991(f): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
wuraola1991:
Will are available for you @accesstech global.com for construction of gas station, building of fuel station, servicing of gas dispenser and fuel also selling accesstech contact us here ....
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by olamike02: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
I know Aregbe will be cursing the day he chose to hang up with the opposition. Betrayers always ends in ignominy.
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Bbbwings: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
hisexcellency34:
All the rubbish Aregbesola did has been reversed. Which one is State of Osun?
The guy na werey cheesy
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by porthouse7(f): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dikaveli:
Oil soup people
bitter leaf and akpu eating people
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by hopismo2000: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
I don't understand this politicians... What difference will changing anthem make for a common man...
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Dchampion65: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
All the so called stupid legacy he claimed he left behind.

Let him now fight Adeleke like he did to Oyetola.
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by wuraola1991(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=wuraola1991 post=124376234][/quote]

Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:11am On Jul 13, 2023
igbosarejews:
Yoruba's creating their own country inside Nigeria, with their own national Anthem and Flags. But this îdiotic and smèlling hypocrites with their dèmonic media, will be the first to accuse Igbo's of secession or been anti Nigerian. I wish the average Hausa's get brains to see how the Yorubanzas are using them.

Every state has her flag and state slogan on plate number, the problem here is that rauf want his own to be changed
Re: Osun Assembly Repeals State Anthem, Crest, Flag Law by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Here are these ones chasing shadow, dancing to the tune of Adeleke while feigning ignorance they're obeying one Court order.

Jokers sad

For better clarity Sir/Ma, no state in Nigeria is addressed that way. E.G State of Lagos, State of Kaduna or State of Imo. That means u are creating another country in a country. Example of of that is United states of America orr United Kingdom which has other state in them. There should be nothing like State of Osun in Nigeria cos osun ia not a country on its own.
The acceptance of state of osun has made the logo invalid cos that name has been printed in the state crest and flag. With that fact, there is a need for a redesign so that the name state of osun can be removed from those symbols and the right name can be printed. I hope u understand now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Operatives Block Nass Gates, Stop Entrance By Staff, Press, Others / Ministers’ Aides Turn Executive Beggars / Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me & My Supporters - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.