Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health (740 Views)

Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health by Newsfash: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2023
BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health

The Ondo State Acting Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, has said Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu is recuperating well in a hospital abroad and would return to the country “very soon”.

In a statement issued on Tuesday in Akure, the State capital, Aiyedatiwa disclosed that he is in constant touch with his boss, adding that the governor is in high spirits, and is expected back in the office to continue with his laudable service to the State.

The acting governor added that he would not allow detractors to derail the focus and developmental policies of the current administration of Akeredolu.

He, therefore, urged the general public to ignore what he described as unfortunate lies and subterfuge, saying it is the antics of desperate political gladiators across political divides.

He said: “I am in touch with him, the latest being on Sunday when he expressed appreciation to me and other state executive council members for holding fort while he is away.

“I like to also join the governor to express our profound appreciation to you all for your unending show of love and solidarity.

“You are aware of the message of the governor to the people of Ondo State in which he thanked the people and other critical stakeholders for their support and loyalty.

“The governor appreciates your prayers and good wishes for himself and the state, across board.

Click below link to read full details

https://rovingposts.com/breaking-ondo-acting-gov-gives-fresh-update-on-akeredolu-health/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2023
May Olodumare grant him Speedy Convalescence

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2023
It's very unfortunate that Akerelodu is in this condition. Nigeria politics is filled with evil people using voodoo, jaz and witchcraft.

I doubt if this sickness is ordinary. The sickness reminds me of the attempt on Sullivan Chime life after he disocciated himself from EBEANO evil political family in Enugu state. They targeted his life thanks to the man running to Enugu Ezike to save his life.

Another thing is for politicians to be warry of women. Sullivan was knocked due to his excessive love for beautiful women. I heard Akerelodu too love sweet things on skirts. Dunno if they also got him through that.

I pray he recovers to continue his good works in Ondo. Sullivan was also a good man. Dunno why these evil people will always target good people.
Re: BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health by adigun27: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Akeredolu don't even like woman his wife is one of the wicked human on heart did u know is more than 6years aketi touch Betty did u know if Betty wake up she can't say Good morning to his wife
SpecialAdviser:
It's very unfortunate that Akerelodu is in this condition. Nigeria politics is filled with evil people using voodoo, jaz and witchcraft.

I doubt if this sickness is ordinary. The sickness reminds me of the attempt on Sullivan Chime life after he disocciated himself from EBEANO evil political family in Enugu state. They targeted his life thanks to the man running to Enugu Ezike to save his life.

Another thing is for politicians to be warry of women. Sullivan was knocked due to his excessive love for beautiful women. I heard Akerelodu too love sweet things on skirts. Dunno if they also got him through that.

I pray he recovers to continue his good works in Ondo. Sullivan was also a good man. Dunno why these evil people will always target good people.

Re: BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
adigun27:
Akeredolu don't even like woman his wife is one of the wicked human on heart did u know is more than 6years aketi touch Betty did u know if Betty wake up she can't say Good morning to his wife
Mr Noah. Aproko without battery. Why are you turning to a gossiping demon? You know you are lying

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ondo Acting Gov Gives Fresh Update On Akeredolu Health by frazee: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
adigun27:
Wow!!! You need siren 🚨.... Mr PA to the PA of the guvnor... Mr informatics.... welldone with your malnourished info... because of your yabaleft style of info, you couldn't use proper words to make a good sentence... Akeredolu sez reader oshe... over 6 years ko, na over the moon..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Edo Gov, Obaseki Moves Against Deputy Shaibu Despite Court Order / Bola Tinubu: Anxiety As New Prophecy Exposes Cabal In Aso Rock / We Miss The Good Old Days Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.