Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning (237 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by J3susFr3ak: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning is not only to America....but to the Christian Middle Belt as well!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwSVuoc0klM
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning is not only to America....but to the Christian Middle Belt as well!!
Rubbish! undecided
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by J3susFr3ak: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

She survived the horrors of the Islamic Terror unleashed in Lebanon by Jihadists who killed her loved ones and murdered so many Christians .... she remembers when the same Lebanon had a peaceful Christian majority and prospered as a result....and now all you can say is "rubbish??'"

https://israelmyglory.org/article/brigitte-gabriel-part-2/

Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
She survived the horrors of the Islamic Terror unleashed in Lebanon by Jihadists who killed her loved ones and murdered so many Christians .... she remembers when the same Lebanon had a peaceful Christian majority and prospered as a result....and now all you can say is "rubbish??'"

https://israelmyglory.org/article/brigitte-gabriel-part-2/
She experienced the horrors at the hands of religion bigots and her response is to incite more religious bigotry? Come on! undecided
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by J3susFr3ak: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She experienced the horrors at the hands of religion bigots and her response is to incite more religious bigotry? Come on! undecided

She lived to tell her story and learned to love the Jews she was once brainwashed by the Muslims in Lebanon to hate! And no...she never killed anyone unlike the rabid mad and dolt and drugged Mohammedans....so what makes her a bigot? Telling the truth?
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
She lived to tell her story and learned to love the Jews she was once brainwashed by the Muslims in Lebanon to hate! And no...she never killed anyone unlike the rabid mad and dolt and drugged Mohammedans....so what makes her a bigot? Telling the truth?
Why is her warning directed at those of the Christian religion? undecided
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by J3susFr3ak: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why is her warning directed at those of the Christian religion? undecided

Good question. Can you freely go to any Arab capital today (Cairo, Meddina, Tehran, Tunisia, Algiers etc.,) and shout JESUS IS LORD!!! --and live freely to tell the story? No!

YET. Christians are expected to be so tolerant and free to allow any type of nonsense from the same Muslims. Christian people get exploited by the tolerance their secular values upholds--which cherishes and values a level of choice and individualism.

Why is El Rufai busy destroying Churches on ABU campus--structures that were there even before he was born. While someone like Muric is FORCING nonsense in LASU campus in what is perceived as a Christian majority place?

Can you see where I am going?
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
Good question. Can you freely go to any Arab capital today (Cairo, Meddina, Tehran, Tunisia, Algiers etc.,) and shout JESUS IS LORD!!! --and live freely to tell the story? No!
■ YET. Christians are expected to be so tolerant and free to allow any type of nonsense from the same Muslims. Christian people get exploited by the tolerance their secular values which values a level of choice and individualism upholds.
■ Why is El Rufai busy destroying Churches on ABU campus--structures that were there even before he was born. While someone like Muric is FORCING nonsense in LASU campus in what is perceived as a Christian majority place?
■ Can you see where I am going?
1. I would not even want to do such a meaningless thing to begin with. No, you can do that among so many other things but I don't see why this has to be a reason to make it a religious issue. undecided

2. Christians are expected to be tolerant by whom? Are "Christians" the only victims of intolerance in much of the Middle East? Why does intolerance have to be made a Christian issue? . undecided

3. Last I checked none of the institutions you mentioned are religious institutions and as such this is a governmental problem and not a religious issue as well. So why are you bent on making it a religious issue? undecided

4. What I see you attempting to advocate for here is religious bigotry in response to what you perceive as religious bigotry ---- tit for tat--- , and that rarely ever makes political sense. undecided
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by J3susFr3ak: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

YET. Christians are expected to be so tolerant and free to allow any type of nonsense from the same Muslims. Christian people get exploited by the tolerance their secular values upholds--which cherishes and values a level of choice and individualism.

Why is El Rufai busy destroying Churches on ABU campus--structures that were there even before he was born. While someone like Muric is FORCING nonsense in LASU campus in what is perceived as a Christian majority place?

Can you see where I am going?

Christians are expected to share the Good News about who Jesus is to a lost and hopeless world by sharing the Gospel. This is what Jesus our Lord expects from all of us!
Re: Brigitte Gabriel's Urgent Warning by J3susFr3ak: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I would not even want to do such a meaningless thing to begin with. No, you can do that among so many other things but I don't see why this has to be a reason to make it a religious issue. undecided

2. Christians are expected to be tolerant by whom? Are "Christians" the only victims of intolerance in much of the Middle East? Why does intolerance have to be made a Christian issue? . undecided

3. Last I checked none of the institutions you mentioned are religious institutions and as such this is a governmental problem and not a religious issue as well. So why are you bent on making it a religious issue? undecided

4. What I see you attempting to advocate for here is religious bigotry in response to what you perceive as religious bigotry ---- tit for tat--- , and that rarely ever makes political sense. undecided

It may sound a bit dramatic but I was trying to make a point. Churches are forced to gather in secret in these types of places. There is an overwhelming despairing feeling of hopelessness in most of these Muslim dominated places. Yes, the Muslims also feel the intolerant overbearing spirit from their religion and also from their Government. And yo you know what? They run to escape to freer societies like the West or even the Christian Middle Belt and South. But what do they do next? They begin to have sex like rabbits and when they see they are a sizeable group...they begin to block major streets in France, block major streets in London and British cities, block major streets in many places in the Middle Belt in the name of praying to an insecure deity who whips them up into a murderous frenzy at the littlest slight.

The real issue is....these same "oppressed and poor Muslims" running from their oppressive homelands in Arewa and elsewhere...do not know why any place has peace or beams an aura of calm and serenity. They immediately begin to RECREATE the very oppressive systems and spirit their Islam preaches by attacking Judeo-Christian values and plainly killing Christians at sight. They do not realize that the freedom and peace a place has comes from a Person. Jesus Christ. Islam has none of such....and so their insecure need to shed blood to prove themselves worthy of the darkness and doom of the bottomless pit.

Have you ever heard of the words: Don't bite the hand that feeds you? Do not insult your kind and hospitable hosts as mere visiting guests? Well...we have people who are actively conniving to murder the same persons who exhibited the marks of tolerance.

(1) (Reply)

Maybe Psychosis Or Something More / What Qualifies Mohammed As A Prophet Of God / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On When And How He Wants To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.