Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,123 members, 7,977,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Container Had Finally Arrived From The Uk: Make Your Order Now! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / My Container Had Finally Arrived From The Uk: Make Your Order Now! (885 Views)

Just Arrived From London (wholesale Next Shoes)+uk High Street Clothing / We Sell Italian Blazers And Suits Make Your Order 07036285590.\ 08028012085. / H&c Shirts Just Arrived From The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Container Had Finally Arrived From The Uk: Make Your Order Now! by Pricelesss(f): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hey guyz have been expecting my goods from the UK for the past couple on months, It actually got delayed cuz the clearing guy who was suppose to assist me clear them actually scamed me of my money and i had to 1st deal with him before getting anoda. Don't ask me how i dealt with him. But the good thing here is that i have a whole range of products that am even yet to get market for,  Am on merternity leave cuz i just delivered a bouncing baby boy. But i have agents with drivers who are ready to deliver the market everywhere around the country. Then dere is also a meet up zone in lagos for you to meet with some of my beautiful sales rep,  The good thing is that they are all young ladies and are graduates. They are also very pretty.

Now wot do we have,
1. Perfumes (Givenchy, Paul Smith, BVLGARI(BLV), Perry Eliss, Davidoff Cool water, Calvin Klein, Elizabeth Erden, etc
2. Designer Shoes (Marks and Spencer's, Clarks, Faded Glory etc,
3. Babies accessories,  A whole lots of range
4. Ties for men,  Specifically "Ceder-wood silk ties"
5. Shades,  Best you can get in the market Would up-load some of the pictures

To Order,  Call Tope 07041481229 or Kunle on 07030294989,  or send a mail to "okanigbuantemitope@yahoo.com"

(1) (Reply)

Hand Painted Silk Shirts By NIKILI( A Scottish Based Nigerian Label) / FASHIONISTA VINTAGE WRIST WATCHES / Butt Lifter Shorts Available For Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.