Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) (64819 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Sholuwa241: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Prolificgiant:
That's good for man though I don't support crime,you left Lagos with avalanche of ladies of different sizes,shapes colour for a small gal in osun.you nearly lost your life,I know you will never try this nonsense again
Only you talk word when make meaning here the rest trach

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by seguno2: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are everything that's wrong with life. The man obviously didn't know the girl's age. Condemned criminal of a girl. She is not a minor. She is a criminal and will be judged as such. Even in the US boys under 16 have been killed by the government with the electric chair because of their crimes. "Minor" is not used everything.

Can you please give examples of the 16 year olds who were killed by the government with the electric chair, and the links to the sources. Thank you sir
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mumu man wey run follow toto. He should spend a 2 days being bars.

No pity to waste.

As for the criminals, the yahoo boys should be shot, while the girl Flogged 100 strokes.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Quebec91(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy
insidelife22:
He should be glad she didn't mine his 💀
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by godwon01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
He left Lagos to Osun because of Pussy ,When there are several girls in Lagos . He has also committed an offence by dating under age. The man should charge too for dating an under age.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Puss360:
Long and short of it is dat, it's because of sex that took the man there.... Now we can conclude that sex put thesn where he is, and also, greed put the girl and others where they are .....
See distance you travel all because of fresh totto... I'm sure the man hardly travel that far to see either his family or a friend in need .. Even to travel to see an old time make friend, he will begin to calculate transport...
Most men sef can't go and visit their male frnd .. but when they hear "come na, I need you" from a female, no matter how young she is, they will pay flight sef rush go....
This girl is 17 for chrissake, legally a minor.. is this man ignorant of the law
Chai... Men and sex Tufia...
But she is already fxcking.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by isabi2lof: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Lie to us say you never travel because of sex ?

For a minor undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by isabi2lof: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Men and sex , no wonder they keep telling their fellow men to work hard because of pussy..

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by ekene101: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
These nonsense men should be happy that they were just robbed and not beaten to death.

Let men also understand how it feels to lure a lady jst to rape and murder her. undecided

Nonsense men!!
like your father
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by millionboi2: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
These nonsense men should be happy that they were just robbed and not beaten to death.

Let men also understand how it feels to lure a lady jst to rape and murder her. undecided

Nonsense men!!
thesame men you want to buy you a car.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by BabaRamota1980: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
The man mumu. He travel go Osun to bang 17yr old pussy. Go to Ojota park if he dey look for 17yr old pussy. As bus dey arrive from East girls and their madam dey land ground. Always open for negotiation you know.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Scamwatcher: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nonsense man. All the way from Osun because of a random girl you met on WhatsApp.
Just thank your God you were not killed.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!
So you girls are now evil, more help again of trusting a girl of that age self...

That means no more small girl!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by steeltrust: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

May the arrest of the female teenager, 17-year-old Ahiante Victory Ehiremen favour some nairaland members and their families say amen tongue
you live the two Yoruba guys involved de call the edo girl thinking she’s Igbo 🤣😂

Your foolishness na 2.0 🤣😂
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Ejyksneh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
E.wu, u.tobo
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Angrygoat:
Idiot. So a 17year old lured u.u no even bleep am.na her omila boyfriend and riff rafs na dem disarm you. Chai.u be real simp. All the way from lagos.
Deh fuc k man.
Fuc k.
may you be robbed at gun point too. Amen
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Juggernaut21: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
I agree dat d guy should be arrested likewise d girl too, cos she collected her own share too. She should have rejected d money when she was given Nd dats if she's innocent.
Candidlady:
The man too should be arrested... Paedophile everywhere

Chasing after a minor... Please free the girl she is innocent Iam pretty sure it was those other dudes that manipulated her prolly under jazz

Poor lady
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by DestinyNigga: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
May this arrest favour me and my family grin grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
jhydebaba:
The girl na proper liar. She is for sure an accomplice. She is being used as a bait and she knows it.

The man on the other hand, was about to commit statutory rape. That's if he never knack the girl. He erred as well.

For the local yahoo boys, una go spend time for the crime.

I rest my case.
He might not have known her real age as l doubt she will be upfront on that so as not to lose a potential client.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by opribo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
The Police should treat that girl like a a child ajfterall she is under18. Thean who travelled fro Lagos to osunn what was his motive to go and take advantage of a teenager now the table turned. Police should do a thorough job.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Rhassidy360: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zero game I get 1.5meter for aza na the babe go fly enter Lagos come see zaddy o. Some men no get game sha, God save ur head😂

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by obrian888: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
I am surprised that a lot of persons are shocked about the girls age, i will be 54 by October, when i was growing up in the 80's what i use to see as prostitute then was ladies of age 35 and above and they hiding it, doing it on code, but as life progresses, the age is gradually dropping and a lot of parents are not paying attention and this is a very dangerous situation. those years i am talking about you hardly see a girls lap above her knee level, but today it is pure nude you see every corner you turn to, what i am saying is, the prostitutes' we have today are within the age bracket of 15 - 18 ,they are the ones doing hookups for outrageous amount and buying expensive items ranging from iPhone to Brazilian and human hair and lodging in expensive hotels. don't try to imagine how i came about this fact, it is on the street, except you are pretending not to know. Our parents of today should do more irrespective of our financial condition, that is not an excuse, the boys of this age are not left out either, they are the yahoo boys doing drugs and killing innocent girls for rituals, our society is gone, may God help us, religious houses are not even helping matters. i am sure we remember the supposed 10 years old girl from Chrisland school, if truly that girl is 10 years is that not a shame to Nigeria as a country? i remember the girl saying what they are crucifying her for is rampart in her school, the shits happens during break periods and off lecture hours.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by obrian888: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
The man mumu. He travel go Osun to bang 17yr old pussy. Go to Ojota park if he dey look for 17yr old pussy. As bus dey arrive from East girls and their madam dey land ground. Always open for negotiation you know.

seriously? later they will be saying they were lured from home with the guise of coming to work in Lagos, the Police should as a matter of urgency lay ambush at that Ojota Park and arrest the human traffickers' and child abuse agent asap.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
That girl should be jailed especially for lying cos this her story is very insulting. Imagine saying she invited a man to her boyfriend house. Chai this lie is fueling more anger to my system.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by AjaoEstater(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
In Republic of Ireland the media is not permitted to name a suspect/accused if they are under 18/19 because of "age of minor rights (Child act)". Shows you that age of consent for sexual activity is 11 in the Federation (I was even told I can go with a 15 year old girl who loved me as long as it not "forced"). Anyway to be on topic it saddens me that a girl as young as 17 can also be 419 and trying to be rich as quick as possible while other girls are age are in street trading or shop assistant. Interesting enough I currently live in Osun State.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Advancedman(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
dre11:
Osun Police arrest teenager, two others for robbing victim met on WhatsApp

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/13/osun-police-arrest-teenager-two-others-for-robbing-victim-met-on-whatsapp/

After viewing some comments I discovered the main issue is left untreated.
And every female concluded the man was there to cheat, perhaps let him feel what Ladies that were lured, raped and murdered felt.
While the male folks calls him aSimp.

The fact that he was lured is enough to prove that the 17yo lady is a crime syndicate with his yahooboy boyfriend and others.

The boyfriend got to know that hour and you invite the man to his apartment your boyfriend came back with friends while the man was there this is nothing than organise crime.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
PlayMaker14:
We all know how Sapphire was roaming over this forum shouting; "Men are SCUM"

Infact, she Re-echoed the infamous mantra; "The Future Is Femail" in this forum that it was literally engraved in the minds of upcoming men haters.

Now, Sapphire, just like a repented witch doctor who has giving her life to Christ and have her shrine burnt, is now on frontpage begging for job from the gender she loves to hate.

At this stage, I believe she'll be looking for any potbellied civil servant to get her pregnant.

Reality will hit you soon....

Ire Oooo!!!
Just leave that Jennyclay… she’s not the first or the last to display this level of stupidity. At times I pity her cos it seems more like a mental disorder. At other times I just laugh at her cos it’s the same thing we hear from all of them like her. Nothing new. Nothing different. Just the same old rant from frustrated old women. We know how they end. They get tired of their ranting especially when they see the same girls they wish will tow their part getting married and having kids m, raising a family.
Right now I just place bets on how long they will last before reality hits or destroys them
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by Olodo24: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
They need to free the girl and parade the pedophile. Imagine embarking on such a journey just to go meet a minor

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by imagrg(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lazy youths doing what they know best.

Wasted generation?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) by cl0r0x: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Met him on whatsapp, does whatsapp show strangers contact without first saving their numbers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi / Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.