Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,882 members, 7,980,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why I Picked Music As Career, Says Abuja-based Rising Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Picked Music As Career, Says Abuja-based Rising Singer (202 Views)

Nigeria’s Fast Rising Singer, Mohbad Dead At 27. / Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) / TG Omori Announces Plan To Quit Cinematography Career, Says He Wants To Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Picked Music As Career, Says Abuja-based Rising Singer by OnlineStreet: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Why I Picked Music As Career, Says Abuja-based Rising Singer

An Abuja-based upcoming artiste, Princefundz has spoken on the real reason he chose music as career.

Speaking with Abuja Press recently, the Anambra-born entertainer said he sees music as food for soul, a veritable means of social change for corporate development.

Princefundz who has adopted the Afro-fusion genre of music stated that his dream is to feature a number of notable singers, including Mohbad, Shallipopi and Zino.

He also sees a role model in Grammy award winning afro-beat singer, Burna Boy.

In the next four years, he sees himself in a very high and unique position as a very popular and talented artiste in Africa and beyond.

When asked the artistes he would love to work with, he listed Burna Boy, Asake and Naira Marley

He is also wishing to be signed to a popular record label in coming days.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Nathan Fielder July 31, 2023 / It Took 3 Years To Create This To Prevent Legit Update From Getting Blocked / FLASH: Police Inaugurate 13-man Special Team Over Mohbad’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.