Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me (2426 Views)

Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by brain54(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
ahnie:

I be barracks geh,I used solders collect my money.
I used some part of the money buy catfish cook,no time o
You tooooo Dey rake… angry

grin
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by ahnie: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
brain54:

You tooooo Dey rake… angry

grin

If e reach your turn,make you dash them the money.as you dey pluckam from treetops.
cheesy
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by brain54(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
ahnie:

If e reach your turn,make you dash them the money.as you dey pluckam from treetops.
cheesy
Rake…

Warri slang for person wey get mouth and sabi hype!
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by MechanicMike: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your "millionaire uncle" should get you a private tutor with the 25,000 instead.
"No ofeincse" undecided

angry
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by confusedlady(f): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You call what is written right there in scripture as heresy so that makes me wonder if you even understand what that reveals of your person. I am not the one who makes you feel what you claim. It seems you are rather repulsed by the very Truth of God, Jesus Christ is the thing. undecided

grin grin grin

You are irritated with the OP's silly attempt at being a comic. I assure you that is how irritating your heresy passed as gospel in the religious section feels.
@ The OP,
You are not cut out to be a comedian, it is not your calling! grin
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by MechanicMike: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

Your "millionaire uncle" should get you a private tutor with the 25,000 instead.
"No ofeincse" undecided

You very rudes you sabaculationista faragaralolopick rude thing..
See Yor head like a chickens..and then u complain u can't find mans on nairaland!!!! angry
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by confusedlady(f): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You call what is written right there in scripture as heresy so that makes me wonder if you even understand what that reveals of your person. I am not the one who makes you feel what you claim. It seems you are rather repulsed by the very Truth of God, Jesus Christ is the thing. undecided

grin grin grin

You are irritated with the OP's silly attempt at being a controversial
Ic. I assure you that is how irritating your heresy passed as gospel in the religious section feels.
@ the OP,
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
confusedlady:
grin grin grin
You are irritated with the OP's silly attempt at being a comic. I assure you that is how irritating your heresy passed as gospel in the religious section feels.
@ The OP,
Irritated? I just didn't get the supposed humor behind the writing. undecided

Like I already told you, the one who you regard as heretical is Jesus Christ. I simply post His own words, so take your issue up with Him and stop hiding behind these attacks on the messenger when the message is what you have real beaf with. undecided
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by confusedlady(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Irritated? I just didn't get the supposed humor behind the writing. undecided

Like I already told you, the one who you regard as heretical is Jesus Christ. I simply post His own words, so take your issue up with Him and stop hiding behind these attacks on the messenger when the message is what you have real beaf with. undecided

You simply take the words of our lord Jesus and TWIST them to suit your heresy and blasphemy. You are NOT a Christian!!!
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
confusedlady:
■ You simply take the words of our lord Jesus and TWIST them to suit your heresy and blasphemy. You are NOT a Christian!!!
The sad thing about your kind is even when one posts directly from scripture for you to see, you continue to cry heresy. You cannot stand the words of Jesus Christ and instead of being honest with yourself about it, you think attacking the messenger gives you an upper hand when it instead reveals you for the hypocrite you are. undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ is the one who called all those who reject His teachings opting instead for the interpretations of men -,- doctrines and traditions of men ---- hypocrites. undecided
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
You are right that I am not a Christian--- religion as Jesus Christ made clear in the passage above is the purview of hypocrites. I am instead a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by confusedlady(f): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The sad thing about your kind is even when one posts directly from scripture for you to see, you continue to cry heresy. You cannot stand the words of Jesus Christ and instead of being honest with yourself about it, you think attacking the messenger gives you an upper hand when it instead reveals you for the hypocrite you are. undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ is the one who called all those who reject His teachings opting instead for the interpretations of men -,- doctrines and traditions of men ---- hypocrites. undecided
You are right that I am not a Christian--- religion as Jesus Christ made clear in the passage above is the purview of hypocrites. I am instead a follower of Jesus Christ. undecided

You are a twister of the words of our Lord. You can not be quoting Bible verses and twisting them to suit your evil heretical agenda.
I don't intend to derail this OP"s thread but be informed that in the religious section, you will not be allowed to get away with your agenda to mislead and indoctrinate young Christians with your vitriol.
Re: My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
confusedlady:
You are a twister of the words of our Lord. You can not be quoting Bible verses and twisting them to suit your evil heretical agenda.
I don't intend to derail this OP"s thread but be informed that in the religious section, you will not be allowed to get away with your agenda to mislead and indoctrinate young Christians with your vitriol.
Exactly what I said is what you have done here.
Kobojunkie:
It is almost as if you lot cannot help yourselves. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Lady Woo A Man And They Will Have A Happy Home? / Live-in-lover/loser / How To Handle Sadness And Unhappiness In A Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.