Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives (19793 Views)

Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera / Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by osuofia2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Benny90:

Calm down bros Obi is preparing a mega palliative for the Igbos 😊
Obi that couldn't conduct lga election while he was a governor, Obi formerly PDP member. He is no different from any Nigerian politicians. He is just riding on the gullible just like Buhari did.
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Postinor:
ee go shock u no fear

Nothing fit shock again.. Na urchiins I pity
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Hotwest: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
These idiot government should send this money to our accounts. They know people on less account balance!

Forget those northern almajiris begging daily from us and we give them from d lil we have

The North must have sense now
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
masterfactor:
Carry on BAba, in you we trust. Even enemies of Nigeria go still one benefit from this palliative. Make children of hate go meet lamidi Kanu and that barrhead man from Finland for their own palliative

You are a kid or under grown adult ,..
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Pacyrus(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives favor me and my family
Nobody well again for this qwantry. grin
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why won't House of Assembly grant him the request when they all knew how much he put in line to be selected as President....

This country is very funny .....imagine a PRESIDENT , imagine his insult on poor masses .

#8k for a household in a month .....shame on them not me...
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by PROPHETmichael: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sermwell:

I strongly disagree with you! The problem of this country is the people, who vote in people who they know are incompetent just because they are from thier region! The stupid masses keep mute while these useless politicians steal the country blind!

This money will be looted and crumbs will be given to some persons who will come here to defend the looters!

The problem is not the people because we are in a democracy whereby people are free to vote whoever they want and however the want. They don't have to agree with your own choice or mine nor candidate perceived by many as the best person for the job.
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by APCNig: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
The problem of this country is not the executive arm of the government nor who the president is; but it is, in fact, the legislative arm of the government. If the legislative arm fulfills its responsibilities by properly carrying out its job, the executive arm will fix up, sit up, address and resolve issues effectively.

The main job of the Legislooters is to supervise the executive, these useless ones never ever do that
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by PROPHETmichael: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who will approve salary nd allowances of the judiciary...?? Is it not the executive and the law makers?? Thats is the loop hole the executives and law makers are exploiting.....The 3 are all interwoven

.. the executive has successfully plunged the nation into poverty making it easy to control few pple that can resist their excesses with bribe......

Nigerians are just very unfortunate to have a 3 arm of goverment thats in bed with each other against the massess.....

Nigeria can never be great..I am not pessimist

...i am just stating facts....and the fact is the operation of the system of goverment of nigeria is seamlesly rigged against the masses.

All the points you mentioned are correct. However, if we were to practice true democracy, whereby the essence of the three arms of government is to provide checks and balances, none of the facts you mentioned would exist. This is because the purpose of the legislative branch is not only to make laws but also to monitor and restrain executive misconducts/rascalities.
So when the Senate's and house of reps are ready, that's when you will witness the beauty of democracy until then...
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Postinor: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
slowice:

Nothing fit shock again.. Na urchiins I pity
wahala for people wey wan wail for the nxt 8 yrs ohh
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by francotunsco: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
I can bet with my balls that if Pitobi had won and he is the president (God forbid though) but, if by rare chance he becomes the president and doles out this same N500b for palliatives, these same mugus will jump up and start eulogizing him, calling him messiah, listening and compassionate president. But since its Jagaban, they have resort to abuse, blames and hate.

I wish them well from their problem.

Up Jagaban.

May this 500 billion palliatives favour me and my family anyways.
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by PROPHETmichael: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
APCNig:

The main job of the Legislooters is to supervise the executive, these useless ones never ever do that

Exactly and the day they choose to wake up to their responsibilities, the president will sit up.
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Postinor:
wahala for people wey wan wail for the nxt 8 yrs ohh

This wailing go go round finally... How far katsina?
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by whixstan(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
There will be a time when it will be said that the removal of fuel subsidy was the biggest mistake Nigeria ever made I pray God helps us because if not so 😡
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by phemmyfour: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
God1000:
How will this money be disbursed to nigerians?

We know what happened to covid 19 palliatives, politicians diverted everything
Another loads of Indomie cartons will be locked up very soon.

It's a win win situation for Indomie noodles , cashing out and smiling to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Creativity22: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigeria is gone. Abormination is the order of the day here
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Sammy5413(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
The name is wrong bro, I think you already know
masterfactor:
Carry on BAba, in you we trust. Even enemies of Nigeria go still one benefit from this palliative. Make children of hate go meet lamidi Kanu and that barrhead man from Finland for their own palliative
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by wildernessVoice: 4:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Let's assume our population is 200 million
That's 2,500 per Nigerian
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Sermwell(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

The problem is not the people because we are in a democracy whereby people are free to vote whoever they want and however the want. They don't have to agree with your own choice or mine nor candidate perceived by many as the best person for the job.
Since the advent of democracy in Nigeria, do you think the people have been voting rightly considering pace of development? They have always been voting the wrong people, and that's why we can't expect any meaningful progress.
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Postinor: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2023
slowice:

This wailing go go round finally... How far katsina?
who dey follow u stay katsina
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by jaxxy(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2023
Which palliatives? They are ready to start stealing again.

Stealing and criminal Sharing of borrowed funds is the worst thing a country can do to its people.
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Postinor:
who dey follow u stay katsina

You suppose ask dem how last 8yrs go
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Postinor: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2023
slowice:

You suppose ask dem how last 8yrs go
hmm,I just dey pity how wailers go wail for the nxt 8 yrs
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2023
Postinor:
hmm,I just dey pity how wailers go wail for the nxt 8 yrs

Na everybody go turn wailer las las grin
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Postinor: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2023
slowice:

no fear this administration will favor me and my family, wailers will always be wailers
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Postinor: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2023
slowice:

this administration will favor me and my family wailers will always be wailers
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2023
Postinor:
this administration will favor me and my family wailers will always be wailers

Hahahahahaha you must be a comedian
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Postinor: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
slowice:

Hahahahahaha you must be a comedian
and u must be a wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. / Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.