Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,906 members, 7,938,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. (1567 Views)

Minimum Wage: Labour Awaits Tinubu’s Decision On ₦‎62,000 / Ruto: Tinubu’s Decision On Petrol Subsidy Removal Needed For Africa’s Developmen / Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Mastersure: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
According a twit made by Bashir Ahmed -the aid to former President Mohammed Buhari, Nigerian have once again, reacted and condemned President Tinubu's decision to share N8000 to 12million poor families for a period of 6 months as palliative for the current economic hardships.
With many doubting the transpirancy in the means of distribution of the cash.

Ahmed's twit
"President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in a letter to the House of Representatives, said that 12 million families would get N8,000 over a period of six months to ameliorate the hardships faced by Nigerians as a result of subsidy removal. The President said the initiative was aimed at helping poor and vulnerable Nigerians cope with the cost of meeting basic needs"
[img][/img]

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Mastersure: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
[img][/img]

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by taylor89(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
cry
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by oonyeoma50: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Please, nobody should disturb Tinubu, let us allow mr president to continue the good work he has started in Nigeria.
Tinubu is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, he is a god sent.
We the good people of Nigeria urge Tinubu to increase the volume of whatever he is doing to Nigerians, we love it, don't listen to anybody.

God bless president Tinubu,
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
I am highly disappointed with Tinubu on this.

It will fail and billions of Naira will end up in some people's pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Oloki: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
We don start. That was how some northerns enrich themselves thru school feeding that never reach the southern side

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Please, nobody should disturb Tinubu, let us allow mr president to continue the good work he has started in Nigeria.
We the good people of Nigeria urge Tinubu to increase the volume of whatever he is doing to Nigerians, we love it, don't listen to anybody.

You are a GOAT

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by WhiteNRed: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
I am hugely beginning to doubt president Tinubu's ability to provide a desirable governance to Nigerians.

Was the Presindent not here and noticed how similar schames of the previous administration went?

Sometimes, i do think, APC were truly formed not to provide good governance to Nigerians but to care only about themselves.
No superlative ideas on how to ameliorate the suffering conditions of the Nigerian people. Only good in propagadas.

God help us.
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Jostoman: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
They are looking for money to bribe judges, time to recover all the money they spend during election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by advanceDNA: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:

U are disappointed??
So u had hopes in tinubu or any nigerian politician that heavily paid their way through to become president ??

Hahahahahaha....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by CodeTemplar: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
This palliative is like taking away the roof over a man and giving him launch money for a week.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by BobbieZion(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:

I am not disappointed at all.
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
if 12000 poor households will really get 8k, then this man is trying to improve the lives of low income/poor Nigerians.... and we cant fault him for that

now the important queston IS: how will they decide who receive it or not?
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Jostoman: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Time to recover the money spent during election. To Scam us no dey tire them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Ceenaija(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
He may be very high by the time he made the decision to give out 8k to Nigerians
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
And Tinubu mummified zombies on this platform are hailing him to high heavens as an economy guru. What is exceptional about a senseless economic policy of this kind?

This is just akin to the 744, 000 scam jobs Festus Keyamo ministry said will benefits Nigerians in the 36 states.This is simply a confirmation of the corruption scandal of Haijia Safiya-the woman AVM Abubakar Sadiq married.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Racoon(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I am highly disappointed with Tinubu on this. It will fail and billions of Naira will end up in some people's pockets.
Tinubu is part of the corruption cabal in the previous Buhari’s regime. So it is just a continuation but in his own style now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by OriOko88(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Africa is doomed for life. The only hope of Africa has also lost it totally. No hope again. Africa is gone!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by amanda2013(f): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigerians don enter the shege pro max proper. May the 8k favour me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by keymatt(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Turns out the mandate thief is just another empty head 2.0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My joy is that Peter Obi is coming with a better economic plan 😎😎😎😎
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by keymatt(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Racoon:
And Tinubu mummified zombies on this platform are hailing him to high heavens as an economy guru. What is exceptional about a senseless economic policy of this kind?

This is just akin to the 744, 000 scam jobs Festus Keyamo ministry said will benefits Nigerians in the 36 states.This is simply a confirmation of the corruption scandal of Haijia Safiya-the woman AVM Abubakar Sadiq married.
Biggest scam in Nigeria after oil - Trader money 💵 no reset Nigerian zombies brain 🧠 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by keymatt(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:

But agbados see N8, 000 as 8 million grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if 12000 poor households will really get 8k, then this man is trying to improve the lives of low income/poor Nigerians.... and we cant fault him for that

8k is $10... What is $10 for every household, how much does tinubu son spend on airtime in the morning alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by keymatt(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
oonyeoma50:

Speak for yourself. I don't support mandate thief.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by keymatt(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
ruggedtimi:
8k is $10... What is $10 for every household, how much does tinubu son spend on airtime in the morning alone
Thief Tinubu's son breakfast alone reach N50,000

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Kukutenla: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Noo. Just be patient. He's a master strategist. At least he increased it from 5k
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Kukutenla: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Really? 8k is going to improve the life of Nigerians?
Bro I've spent 10k today already. How are you guys living?
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
ruggedtimi:

thats 10$ EXTRA THAT THESE POOR PEOPLE AINT GOT (that would certainly help them). just because Tinubu's son is rich and drives a Rolls Royce while flying private jets, doesnt mean that if his father wants to help people, it should be so that they "too" can drive Rolls Royces and fly private jets. what a narrow minded way of thinking!!

somebody is trying to help a poor person, and that same poor person is here making mouth that the dash money is not enough. what a failed state of mind, of UNGRATEFUL/GREEDY people! someone is poor and want to dictate how much the gov should give them, IMAGINE!!!

Kukutenla:
Really? 8k is going to improve the life of Nigerians?
Bro I've spent 10k today already. How are you guys living?

someone who has NOTHING will be glad the gov is dashing them 8k to alleviate their suffering... you may not see the value of 8k, but someone hungry and destitute would. but hey, since you believe this is not enough, why dont you show us the amount of "enough" dash money the previous gov of Nigeria (since the 1960s) were giving to help the masses.
you people are some of the most GREEDY/UNGRATEFUL people on earth. you are broke and will tell someone (who is trying to help you) that 8k aint enough?! BWAAAAAAH!

BTW, while you've spent $10 already today, while others already spent $1000 today.... whats your point?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by rejoice4eva(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Failure fortified!
I rest my case
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by Kukutenla: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

thats 10$ EXTRA THAT THESE POOR PEOPLE AINT GOT (that would certainly help them). just because Tinubu's son is rich and drives a Rolls Royce while flying private jets, doesnt mean that if his father wants to help people, it should be so that they "too" can drive Rolls Royces and fly private jets. what a narrow minded way of thinking!!

somebody is trying to help a poor person, and that same poor person is here making mouth that the dash money is not enough. what a failed state of mind, of UNGRATEFUL/GREEDY people! someone is poor and want to dictate how much the gov should give them, IMAGINE!!!

someone who has NOTHING will be glad the gov is dashing them 8k to alleviate their suffering... you may not see the value of 8k, but someone hungry and destitute would. but hey, since you believe this is not enough, why dont you show us the amount of "enough" dash money the previous gov of Nigeria (since the 1960s) were giving to help the masses.
you people are some of the most GREEDY/UNGRATEFUL people on earth. you are broke and will tell someone (who is trying to help you) that 8k aint enough?! BWAAAAAAH!

BTW, while you've spent $10 already today, while others already spent $1000 today.... whats your point?!
Ignoring all other bullshit. My point is 10k is not money in Nigeria not to talk of 8k.
Let me ask you for real. Apart from pontificating on NL, how many poor people do you know and have you helped get past a month?
Your tirade is absolute nonsense when you realise that most poor people actually earn between 15k to 20k a month. So I ask again, what will 8k do for them given what's on ground presently?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:
Ignoring all other bullshit. My point is 10k is not money in Nigeria not to talk of 8k.

to "you" it aint... but to people who havent got a Kobo to their name, it will make a GREAT DIFFERENCE (regardless of how little you think the money is). so you want to make us believe that if you are broke and with NO MONEY, someone is trying to offer you 8k to manage, you will refuse the money because that wont help your situation in any way whatsoever?!?

Let me ask you for real. Apart from pontificating on NL, how many poor people do you know and have you helped get past a month?
Your tirade is absolute nonsense when you realise that most poor people actually earn between 15k to 20k a month. So I ask again, what will 8k do for them given what's on ground presently?

i guess in the fantasy world you live in, every adult person in Nigeria, every household in Nigeria is earning at least 15/20k, abi?!?!?
but better yet, let us foolishly assume that every adult in Nigeria is gainfully employed, and that the bottom 40% makes only 15/20k per month (aka they survive on such little amount).... are you now claiming that, if they receive an extra 8k from the gov to top up their 15/20K monthly salary, it is WRONG FOR THE GOV to give these people an extra 50% of what they are already earning?!?! really?!

BTW this is not a dikc waving contest... the amount of people i help/employ every month is irrelevant to the issue at hand.
Re: Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. by honestivo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerian leaders always lack good policy when it has to do with the ppl but know how best to siphon for them selves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning / A Breathtaking Speech By Israel's Representative, Miriam Novak At The Un Genera. / HARDSHIP: Protesters In Gombe Chanting 'Soldiers Should Take Over Government'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.