Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. (4644 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by thesilentman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
No woman wants to be percieved as cheap hence the subtle drama of hard-to-get that follows every time you as a man make your amorous intentions known.Single mums are no exception in this perspective.
'Omo bibi o kin s'arun'[ "Motherhood is not a disease"]-that is,the fact of having given birth does not make her less or substandard to the regular damsels out there.Yeah,almost every single mum go crazy and yields to your dicktation when you emphasize the above statement in your conversations with them.
IT WORKS!

7 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Joblessness at its peak

12 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by thesilentman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Joblessness at its peak
Am at leisure.If you wanna go jobbing all your life go and quit taking your frustration and misery out on peace-loving folks like myself,ok?

15 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by eepeepook: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jambite fantasy.

3 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Styluss: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin
thesilentman:
No woman wants to be percieved as cheap hence the subtle drama of hard-to-get that follows every time you as a man make your amorous intentions known.Single mums are no exception in this perspective.
'Omo bibi o kin s'arun'[ "Motherhood is not a disease"]-that is,the fact of having given birth does not make her less or substandard to the regular damsels out there.Yeah,almost every single mum go crazy and yields to your dicktation when you emphasize the above statement in your conversations with them.
IT WORKS!
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Jakumo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
thesilentman:
IT WORKS!

You could not pay me a million dollars to get it up for a single mother, because I simply would not be aroused even if she stripped buck nekkid. Unless your dong is as wide around as a baby's head, you will NOT feel any friction while humping any woman who has borne babies. When the land is full of hot single women with nice tight pussies that have never been irreversibly stretched by childbirth, and whose full jiggly tits still defy gravity, I cannot fathom why any man in his right mind would go after another man's sloppy seconds baby mama. Phuck that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Obainoman6: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nice info op, this would comot pant from yash of every evening newspaper and single mom like siofra ahnie and jennyclay

5 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by ghettochild(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ontop something that's abound here in SA..
So many young babymamas..
We no dey shame anybody n dem sef no see am as Shame.
If dem wan knack u.. no lele..
So long na mutual understanding.

2 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by masterflowx(m): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Siofra right now
👇👇👇
🙆🙆🙆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by SonofGod231: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2023
Perhaps I'm the only one that prefers not to have sex when entering a relationship.
We can go 3months without sex!!
But ones I'm convinced and start.It can be on RRT(Rapid Response Throttle).

2 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by kalufelix(m): 5:07am On Jul 14, 2023
Works 100% all the time...even a 70year old grandmother wants to hear that she still has sexual market value..women! such a substandard brain for all their beauty..

5 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Purvan(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2023
Your mama go wail if she know say na you write this thing
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2023
thesilentman:
IT WORKS!
Most Yoruba single moms wanted it that way as they use the child to penetrate the purse of the big men. I know many with four children from different fathers. At the end of every month, all the fathers send money to her for their child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by thesilentman(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Most Yoruba single moms wanted it that way as they use the child to penetrate the purse of the big men. I know many with four children from different fathers. At the end of every month, all the fathers send money to her for their child.
you are absolutely correct°There is one in my compound enjoying alimonies from two seperate men-her kids' dads.Now a third guy is wasting his resources,hell-bent on wifing her.

2 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by delzbaba(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Which kain local stupid cruise be dis?
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Vintage9999: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Just don't be judgmental, and you'll bleep a lot of them. Currently bleeping one.

2 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Bigseven(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesilentman:

Am at leisure.If you wanna go jobbing all your life go and quit taking your frustration and misery out on peace-loving folks like myself,ok?
then change leisure please because your leisure is wacked and boring
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by thesilentman(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bigseven:
then change leisure please because your leisure is wacked and boring
probably because you are bereft of ideas to contribute.I understand your pain.
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesilentman:

you are absolutely correct°There is one in my compound enjoying alimonies from two seperate men-her kids' dads.Now a third guy is wasting his resources,hell-bent on wifing her.
That's always the pattern.

In those of street owambes, it's one year one wife. Any million the man makes means a new wife.

1 Like

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Bigseven(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesilentman:

probably because you are bereft of ideas to contribute.I understand your pain.
😂 o poor you, only if your leisure post made sense you’d have seen ideas that will add value to both humanity and society but not some myopic low intelligentsia quotient post would I waste my ideas on. Sorry for bashing into ya most intelligent post at ya leisure time 😆 my bad. 🥂
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by thesilentman(m): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Bigseven post=124424692]
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by Lanretoye(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
most yoruba single moms...always sounding stupid,ain't you?.the little brain wey dey some of your heads na to take drugs.

2 Likes

Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
You don't need any special magic words to get into bed with a single mum

If she likes you she'll let you bank her, same as single ladies and ladies who are married grin
Re: One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2023
Lanretoye:
most yoruba single moms...always sounding stupid,ain't you?.the little brain wey dey some of your heads na to take drugs.
It is what it is. Don't get too emotional.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You See When You Kiss And Make Love With Your Eyes Closed? / Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee / Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.