Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. (2576 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by labake1(f): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
I have been a fan of John Dumelo for a long time, some Nigerians might not know him.

John Dumelo is a Ghanaian Actor and a Politician. He is 39 years old and happily married.

Here is why other celebrities should learn from him
Apart from being an actor and politician, he started his journey in agriculture sector in 2012. He owns more than 2000 acres of farmland. He produces maize, ginger, yams, rice, cabbage and he is also into livestocks farming.

Most celebrities will spend their money and time into alcohol and women then at old age when they could no longer use the fame, they will start begging for money to eat and take care of themselves. Invest in today so that your tomorrow will be good.

This is not only applicable to Celebrities but to everyone including me. INVEST IN TODAY SO THAT YOUR TOMORROW WILL BE GOOD.

Remember, what is worth doing, is worth doing well.
Be like Farmer John
Invest in tomorrow
Avoid distractions
And stay safe

https://twitter.com/johndumelo/status/1678669926897274880

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Isony: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
My role model
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by ebenezary(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
that is wonderful but l hardly see him in Nigeria movie this day unlike before

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by labake1(f): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
ebenezary:

Guy, is into farming? I guess acting doesn't pay well

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Foodqueen(f): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good one.
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Rokiat(f): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Smart man.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
ebenezary:

He's not Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
My love for agriculture ❤️❤️

Will invest in agriculture the moment I have some capital. Because we've got a land wasting in our backyard back at home.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by kmaster007: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Naija artists will be doing drugs stuff to get fast money
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by whippersnapper(m): 3:43am On Jul 14, 2023
My role model
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Dshocker(m): 3:54am On Jul 14, 2023
labake1:
I have been a fan of John Dumelo for a long time, some Nigerians might not know him.

John Dumelo is a Ghanaian Actor and a Politician. He is 39 years old and happily married.

Here is why other celebrities should learn from him
Apart from being an actor and politician, he started his journey in agriculture sector in 2012. He owns more than 2000 acres of farmland. He produces maize, ginger, yams, rice, cabbage and he is also into livestocks farming.

Most celebrities will spend their money and time into alcohol and women then at old age when they could no longer use the fame, they will start begging for money to eat and take care of themselves. Invest in today so that your tomorrow will be good.

This is not only applicable to Celebrities but to everyone including me. INVEST IN TODAY SO THAT YOUR TOMORROW WILL BE GOOD.

Remember, what is worth doing, is worth doing well.
Be like Farmer John
Invest in tomorrow
Avoid distractions
And stay safe

https://twitter.com/johndumelo/status/1678669926897274880

Truth is that, i have massive love and passion for agricultural, but the problem is Nigeria.

I was working towards investing on a massive coconut plantation project, but i noticed that, when they start yielding fruits, the king and youths of were you executed that project will become greedy and will start taxing you unnecessarily.

Even when you buy the land outright, your host community will show you shege.

Lets not talk about insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by mdntiri(m): 4:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Truth is that, i have massive love and passion for agricultural, but the problem is Nigeria.

I was working towards investing on a massive coconut plantation project, but i noticed that, when they start yielding fruits, the king and youths of were you executed that project will become greedy and will start taxing you unnecessarily.

Come to Ghana
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Dshocker(m): 4:12am On Jul 14, 2023
mdntiri:

Come to Ghana

Are you a Ghanaian?

Of recent, Ghanaians don't like Nigerians, judging from the report we get from those doing legitimate business there.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by labake1(f): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2023
Miracood2:
My love for agriculture ❤️❤️

Will invest in agriculture the moment I have some capital. Because we've got a land wasting in our backyard back at home.

Don't wait to start big, start with the little you have. The space at my backyard, I planted vegetables; water leaf, ewedu and scent leaf. Although I don't sell them but It saves the money of buying it from market.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by labake1(f): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Lets not talk about insecurity.

I know of a farmer complaining same thing. His issue is the herdsmen

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2023
That's very good of him

asides his venture into agriculture, I've been admirer of his simplicity ranging from his dressings and so on

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Dshocker(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2023
labake1:

I know of a farmer complaining same thing. His issue is the herdsmen

How can you invest N120m on a project and your host community and herders will hold you to ransom.

Is it not best one travels to Canada, where there is peaceful environment and government will be willing to support you, if you meet the requirement as a farmer.
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by mdntiri(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Are you a Ghanaian?

Of recent, Ghanaians don't like Nigerians, judging from the report we get from those doing legitimate business there.
I'm Ghanaian. There's some truth to the 'ghana hate' of Nigerians, I won't deny it

But it's not like nigerians make things any easy for us. There's kidnapping, robbery, killing etc where we've had several Nigeria involvement. There was a notorious kidnapping/killing case some 3 years ago where a Nigerian immigrant befriended 4 Ghanaian girls, lured them to his place, slept with them etc AND KILLED them (for no reason), dumped their bodies in a septic tank. The 'Nigeria hate' then went through the roofs. Etc etc. There're too many examples

But lately there's very low 'nigeria crimes'. Your high commission people here etc have been speaking to your people and you can tell people are tired of the bad name

On the business front I wish Ghanaians would be lax with our 'no foreigners/nigerians should do retail trade' etc. Nigerians are very prolific hardworking people, BUT with your huge 200 million plus population, your 'dominant nature ' etc there's reasonable fear you guys would take over our space if we allow it grin

Etc etc
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by mdntiri(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Are you a Ghanaian?

If you see the Ghana investment promotion council people, you express your business desire, you pay the necessary monies, you'd be guaranteed a hassle-free business environment. There's good infrastructure too in the area of roads, electricity, good port turnaround time, etc
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Streetmovement(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigga man cool
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by brain54(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
mdntiri:

I'm Ghanaian. There's some truth to the 'ghana hate' of Nigerians, I won't deny it

But it's not like nigerians make things any easy for us. There's kidnapping, robbery, killing etc where we've had several Nigeria involvement. There was a notorious kidnapping/killing case some 3 years ago where a Nigerian immigrant befriended 4 Ghanaian girls, lured them to his place, slept with them etc AND KILLED them (for no reason), dumped their bodies in a septic tank. The 'Nigeria hate' then went through the roofs. Etc etc. There're too many examples

But lately there's very low 'nigeria crimes'. Your high commission people here etc have been speaking to your people and you can tell people are tired of the bad name

On the business front I wish Ghanaians would be lax with our 'no foreigners/nigerians should do retail trade' etc. Nigerians are very prolific hardworking people, BUT with your huge 200 million plus population, your 'dominant nature ' etc there's reasonable fear you guys would take over our space if we allow it grin

Etc etc
You seem like a very liberal Ghanaian…

You speak the truth.

But I think truely whilst many Nigerians in Ghana engage in numerous criminal activities it honestly isn’t enough to warrant the huge hatred your folks have for Nigerians.

It think it majorly stems from bad competition and jealousy from our Ghanaian brothers.

Truth is as much as they are bad/criminal minded Nigerians who engage in illegal activities they are twice as much ingenious, hardworking and lawful Nigerians who do genuine business.

In my opinion Ghanaians can be very judgmental, vindictive and overly competitive and jealous people.

Maybe I will share my experiences one day!
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by mdntiri(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
brain54:

You seem like a very liberal Ghanaian…

You speak the truth.

But I think truely whilst many Nigerians in Ghana engage in numerous criminal activities it honestly isn’t enough to warrant the huge hatred your folks have for Nigerians.

It think it majorly stems from bad competition and jealousy from our Ghanaian brothers.

Truth is as much as they are bad/criminal minded Nigerians who engage in illegal activities they are twice as much ingenious, hardworking and lawful Nigerians who do genuine business.

In my opinion Ghanaians can be very judgmental, vindictive and overly competitive and jealous people.

Maybe I will share my experiences one day!
You have a point with what you've said, about Ghanaians being very judgemental, jealous etc. Sometimes poverty causes that. Of late lots of Ghanaians are coming into money so there'd be a lessening of that. When you've money you don't brood over certain things

Nigerians too are not particularly quiet people, you like to show off. Sometimes annoyingly. I read one Nigerian historian Olakunle's study of Ghana's sack of Nigerians in 1969 by the Busia govt. And one accusation he heard was the rich Nigerians would allegedly put on Ghana's most expensive cloth that the chiefs/big men wore and affix our currency the cedi to the cloth, to the annoyance of the locals

Ghanaians are by nature quiet people. We don't like to show off. We were the most peaceful country in west Africa, no. 2 in Africa last year. The crimes we do/experience here pale in comparison to what pertains in Nigeria. So that the 'littlest Nigeria crime' here would generate lots of interest and overshadow whatever good the majority of you were doing

Etc etc. I could go on and on but it's not necessary.
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by brain54(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
mdntiri:

You have a point with what you've said, about Ghanaians being very judgemental, jealous etc. Sometimes poverty causes that. Of late lots of Ghanaians are coming into money so there'd be a lessening of that. When you've money you don't brood over certain things

Nigerians too are not particularly quiet people, you like to show off. Sometimes annoyingly. I read one Nigerian historian Olakunle's study of Ghana's sack of Nigerians in 1969 by the Busia govt. And one accusation he heard was the rich Nigerians would allegedly put on Ghana's most expensive cloth that the chiefs/big men wore and affix our currency the cedi to the cloth, to the annoyance of the locals

Ghanaians are by nature quiet people. We don't like to show off. We were the most peaceful country in west Africa, no. 2 in Africa last year. The crimes we do/experience here pale in comparison to what pertains in Nigeria. So that the 'littlest Nigeria crime' here would generate lots of interest and overshadow whatever good the majority of you were doing

Etc etc. I could go on and on but it's not necessary.
I admire your sincerity…

Are you presently in Ghana?

And you are right… no need to go on and on.

Ghana is indeed a peaceful country with so many untapped opportunities!
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by labake1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dshocker:

How can you invest N120m on a project and your host community and herders will hold you to ransom.

Is it not best one travels to Canada, where there is peaceful environment and government will be willing to support you, if you meet the requirement as a farmer.

I understand but why is everyone running away? We should all stay to make it better
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Okoroawusa: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Miracood2:

He's not Nigerian.
He is not Nigerian but he acts in Nigerian movies or Nigerian produced movies acted in Ghana
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by Dshocker(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
labake1:

I understand but why is everyone running away? We should all stay to make it better

I was just saying, or thinking towards that direction.

I can't leave Nigeria honestly, because my businesses are here.
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by mdntiri(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
brain54:

I admire your sincerity…

I'm in Ghana
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by labake1(f): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Dshocker:

I was just saying, or thinking towards that direction.

I can't leave Nigeria honestly, because my businesses are here.

Nice
Naija go better
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by mdntiri(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2023
brain54:

I admire your sincerity…

There's a nairaland frontpage story right now of Seychelles allegedly banning visa to Nigerians because of fraudulent activities of some Nigerians. These are some of the things your people do elsewhere and become hated. Nigerians would go to a foreign land and mess it up real good. I've read stories of India, UAE etc all restricting access to Nigerians in one form or the other because of fraud etc. In the case of Ghana yes there's envy, pull him downs etc but where Nigeria's concerned, your people don't make things any easier with their crimes etc
Re: John Dumelo (farmer John): Other Celebrities And Everybod should learn From Him. by brain54(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2023
mdntiri:

There's a nairaland frontpage story right now of Seychelles allegedly banning visa to Nigerians because of fraudulent activities of some Nigerians. These are some of the things your people do elsewhere and become hated. Nigerians would go to a foreign land and mess it up real good. I've read stories of India, UAE etc all restricting access to Nigerians in one form or the other because of fraud etc. In the case of Ghana yes there's envy, pull him downs etc but where Nigeria's concerned, your people don't make things any easier with their crimes etc
Accepted…

You are right 💯

I guess Nigerians cannot totally absolve themselves from blame!

(1) (Reply)

So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo / Forget. / What Are Those Things You Can/can't Tolerate In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.