Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) (424 Views)

My Condition After Bringing Someone To Live With Me / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend Drops Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) by rhilwhan(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2023
A Nigerian father has apprehended his 21-year-old son, whom he had sent to school at his sugar mummy’s place, and his reaction was heartfelt. In a viral video, the irritated father expressed his disappointment that his son chose to date a woman who was old enough to be his mother.

Despite threats to involve the authorities if he does not accompany his father home, the youngster remained steadfast and opted to be with the woman. He went on to claim that school na scam’ and that he does not want to go to school. In her reaction, the boy’s sugar momma stated that the boy is an adult because he is beyond the age of 18.

Watch the video HERE... https://9jawatchtower.com/sugar-mummy-saga-boy-drops-out-of-school-to-live-with-his-sugar-mummy/

See Reactions Below:

@D_KryptonianX said:“So them no fit organize boys from that side make them give the boy beating wey go send am back to factory setting… in On God, una dey dull me oh. That guy for don collect Olot of slaps… Emphasis on the Olot.”

@TilleThomas said:“This is acting na, cos no matter what the boy would have received Auto factory reset touches that even the sugar mama will be cooperating.”

@OkomisoJoe said:“The idea school na scam gets me furious each time I hear a young person saying that.”

@EbereAmani commented: “The man don vex. I just hope this is not acting, because it is wrong in every aspect. The woman no get joy, and she is not seeing that what she is doing to the boy is wrong.”
Re: Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) by MS247: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2023
I felt the father's pain

However he is an adult

He is probably on spell

1 Like

Re: Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) by tommy589(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2023
MS247:
I felt the father's pain

However he is an adult

He is probably on spell

No spell works better than enticing a lazy crook with money
Re: Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) by MS247: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2023
tommy589:

No spell work better than enticing a lazy crook with money

He is even shameless
Re: Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) by CJStarz: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2023
Yul is under spell too

MS247:
I felt the father's pain

However he is an adult

He is probably on spell
Re: Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) by MS247: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2023
CJStarz:

Yul is under spell too

That one pain me pass...

1 Like

Re: Boy Drops Out Of School To Live With Sugar Mummy (watch Video) by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Sugar mummy wey nothing come out.for water wey na the boy go waka 10 poles to fetch,go market and still do the do.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Good People Of Esan Central Local Government For Honouring Me With You / River State Government Empower Rivers Youths Today / This World Is An AI Simulation. It Is NOT Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.