Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out (4659 Views)

I beat my wife she almost pass out / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / IG Live Twerking Challenge Goes Wrong As Half N@ked Lady Almost Pass Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Go ahead and choose peace and end up being a lonely old man with only cockroaches and mosquitoes to keep you in company.

Life in general is all about ups and downs.

In the end, that same peace you chose is gonna lead you into depression and you gonna die alone.

Because too much peace can also be unhealthy for one's mental health.
ConfidentialDoc:

The most valuable currency in a man's life isn't wife or children or money. It is peace.
If he sacrifice peace to get the other things then I'm afraid Its.......

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
And how does your story correlates with what the op said?

The man nearly killed his wife all because of just a 10 minutes sex, who does that?
ConfidentialDoc:

The most valuable currency in a man's life isn't wife or children or money. It is peace.
If he sacrifice peace to get the other things then I'm afraid Its.......

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:

Because too much peace can also be unhealthy for one's mental health.

That's why I look for trouble in bars and night clubs at least 3 nights a week.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
And how does your story correlates with what the op said?

The man nearly killed his wife all because of just a 10 minutes sex, who does that?

So after killing her which kind of peace can he find in prison ?
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
That's why I'm asking you how does your story correlates with what the op said?
ConfidentialDoc:

So after killing her which kind of peace can he find in prison ?

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
That's why I'm asking you how does your story correlates with what the op said?

If he didn't marry such an insufferable woman he wouldn't be at risk of committing manslaughter in the first place.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
So you blame the woman for not being in the mood for sex?
ConfidentialDoc:

If he didn't marry such an insufferable woman he wouldn't be at risk of committing manslaughter in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by SenecaTheYonger: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Due to the news on front page the man that beat his girlfriend till she died.

This almost happen to me, GOD saved me.
Last week my wife is ON, it started on Sunday so by Friday she will be Done,

At 5am on Friday I touch my wife, she quickly punch my hand away, it annoyed me. I tell her what was her problems. She says she's feeling pain. I reply her, it's now you will feel pain, but when u are asking me for money, u won't feel pain on your body.

That's where the problem started. She said all she as been asking from me. I haven't done any one.

That's where I get mad at her, I told her to pack her things and leave my apartment. I drag her bags. She push me away. I land her a slap, she was holding her face down, she get angry and started holding me dragging me on my trousers she didn't listen to whatever am saying. I land her a punch on her face,

This girl fall down, her breathing size. I run enter kitchen, carry water pour for her head continuously, bfor she came back me think say she dey act for me,

After 2days we settled I now ask her why do you act that way, she says she doesn't know when it happened

I have learnt my lesson, I will never lay my hand on her again.

Guys don't TOUCH/BEAT woman again. Na mouth them get. Them too fragile

Is she now giving you toto freely?
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by SenecaTheYonger: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:

She mustn’t be in the mood before sec happens. So also a man mustn’t be in the mood of the wife wants sex.

Sex is soul food. If he’s hungry, should he wait days till wife is hungry before feeding him? Or should he go buy outside
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Is she now giving you toto freely?

Kids
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ConfidentialDoc: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:

Did you read the whole story ....both of them cannot be normal. But they still married each other. Marriage is turning (a lot of) people into lunatics.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by SenecaTheYonger: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Kids

Kids as in semen? You married a man?
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by fineberry(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
You're an animal for laying your hand on a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by fineberry(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Simp!

If she do anyhow, make she see any how.

Be a principled man.
If the lady is your sister you will talk like that abi....... nonsensical hypcrite.

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by 2braithe: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
I don't go physical not my thing but I don't believe a man should hit back especially if she's his lover, just walk away and punish her with a silent treatment. God frowns at hitting a woman no matter the gravity of the offense

I like to use others' experience to learn.

Why do you feel a man should walk away if a female hits him?
How many times will he have to keep walking away?
Lastly, if the female can hit him, why can't he hit her ?
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by scutches(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
Why not take a career in boxing? And why is she still staying with you after punching her? Some women sha God knows I'm leaving and will never come back if my future oga dare raise his fingers on me no matter my offense, even if I hit him(which I'll never do) he should not hit me back, he should walk away. God knows I'll get so depressed if a man ever hits me and I'll never forgive him
and the man will be so happy to slap him…in as much that I hate domestic violence, I will never subscribe to my wife hitting me. Never.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by scutches(m): 1:25am On Jul 15, 2023
2braithe:

I like to use others' experience to learn.

Why do you feel a man should walk away if a female hits him?
How many times will he have to keep walking away?
Lastly, if the female can hit him, why can't he hit her ?
thank you
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by udede(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2023
Daddyseun1:

At 5am on Friday I touch my wife, she quickly punch my hand away, it annoyed me. I tell her what was her problems. She says she's feeling pain. I reply her, it's now you will feel pain, but when u are asking me for money, u won't feel pain on your body.

That's where the problem started. She said all she as been asking from me. I haven't done any one.

That's where I get mad at her, I told her to pack her things and leave my apartment. I drag her bags. She push me away. I land her a slap, she was holding her face down, she get angry and started holding me dragging me on my trousers she didn't listen to whatever am saying. I land her a punch on her face,

This girl fall down, her breathing size. I run enter kitchen, carry water pour for her head continuously, bfor she came back me think say she dey act for me,

After 2days we settled I now ask her why do you act that way, she says she doesn't know when it happened

how do i unread this nonsense bikonu ?☹️☹️
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by PureFace1(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2023
LikeAking:

The wages of simping is death.

You are the simp

Only simp act desperate and needy and go berserk because of ordinary sex.

Real Alpha don't let what a women do affect them easily, when she said no sex a real apha would leave her alone and if it continue like that for a while longer or for several months. He can start the Divorce process peacefully without turning back or changing his mind.

You think beating women and acting so needy and desperate are traits of Alpha ? you are delusional.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Postinor: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
Then you are a big simp and do not deserve to have any woman around you.
u are very foolish,so the woman can hit the man and the man can't hit the woman abi
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Trizyd(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Justkatty:
This sounds irritating to me I swear.......Make God just bless me make I take care of myself and my daughter because the way the world is going one needs to be careful on who he or she shares better half with.

Whatever rocks your boat.👍
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Justkatty(f): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Trizyd:

Whatever rocks your boat.👍
Yeah
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Creativity22: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Idiat !! You beat your wife because of sex. How many men have you fought this year ?
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Klebsiella: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
I can't even imagine it. No matter my offense DO NOT TOUCH ME

This is a wrong mindset.

Just as you have the right to commit an offense as you put it so is the other party. An action is equal in magnitude to reaction but opposite in direction.

If you don't want to be touched as you put it you don't commit actions that will necessitate reactions in form of you been touched. Reciprocity will continue to be the watch word of some persons. Some will let go while others will be spontaneous in the form of self defence thereby leading to commiserate harm to the offender .

You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time, he who fetches an ant infested firewood may be unknowingly bringing doom to his doorstep.

Do to others what you want others do unto you. You cannot assert and refuse the other party from asserting.
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Mom007(f): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Animal somebody... Pstcheew
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2023
This one is mentally deranged
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by frozen70(f): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Daddyseun1:

If this is real, you are a very violent person who doesn't need to live with a woman

Am not justifying what she did but your actions shows that you are violent and doesn't know how to handle women

Just thank God that you escape going to prison because assuming she died, you would have been in prison by now

You dont need to be told that women and their mouth are 5&6

NEXT time control your anger because you may not be this lucky again
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by eteebanky1: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na OGUN go kill you

You beat your wife because of sex, na thunder go strike you......useless, Good for nothing Man

How I wish I know you, I would have come to arrest you and beat the sense out of you inside cell
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by Daddyseun1: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
eteebanky1:
Na OGUN go kill you

You beat your wife because of sex, na thunder go strike you......useless, Good for nothing Man

How I wish I know you, I would have come to arrest you and beat the sense out of you inside cell

OK. Should I send you my location
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by dontrulee: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2023
Adachizzy:
A round of applause to you, panel beater.
So you actually calmed down to give a narration of your foolishness. You're such an inconsiderate man.
You people just fly into marriage, no empathy, compassion, kindness, understanding...tueh.

With this your uncouth mouth, a very bright future awaits you. grin grin
Re: I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out by dontrulee: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2023
Humans like to act on sentiments and emotions. Criticism should be less if one has realized his errors or mistakes. It's very wrong to beat a woman not to talk of your wife (no matter how she angers you) because woman are masters of angering you (if there's a word like angering).

No matter the words a woman or your wife says to you, whether they're true or false, you shouldn't response by abusing back or beating her. Be quiet and discard it, women have no limits when they express themselves emotionally (some will even be urging you to beat them and kill them) maybe they like crying. Lol.

Before a woman can disrespect you as a man, you must have failed in your duty as a man. No woman has ever disrespected me physically, it's highly impossible.

Back to the Op, now that you've realized your mistakes and errors, go and sin no more. But I assure you that in as much as your wife continues to disrespect you, you'll forget your vow or decision you made and beat her to stupor. Op, learn how to vent your anger in other ways other than beating your wife because there is no way she wouldn't annoy you. That's life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies,can U Honestly Date Guys Driving Toyota? / A Scene I Saw In A Hollywood Movie That Totally Put Me Off. / My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.