Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why She Lost Her Mind! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why She Lost Her Mind! (151 Views)

She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) / Somewhere In Ajangbadi, Lagos A Lady Lost Her Mind And This Happened(video) / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why She Lost Her Mind! by AMumAndMore(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
✍🏾 Have you figured out why you stumble around in a zombie-like state, drained and depleted?

Have you?

Many of us may say, "I'm always busy."

Good answer!

Of course, you had to be busy; you live in busyville afterall.
As humans, we are creatures of habits, and it's in us to be busy and focused and create and maintain momentum.

Somehow, society and culture have sold us the idea that we have to be active from the moment we wake up to when we eventually collapse on our beds at night.

Women, sadly, have bought into this myth.

Yes! I called it!

It's a Myth!

Dear Mamma,

Doing something is not always productive.

The Truth is, Doing Nothing is also very practical!
Doing nothing?

What's that called?

Well, I introduce to you;

The Almighty, Underrated REST!
Dear Mamma,

Sometimes, the most productive thing you could ever do, not just for yourself but also for your family, is to take a break.

Take a break from all the hustle and bustle, take a break from the kids, and take a break from the husband, take a break even from you, from your mind.

Do this just because you deserve it and your mental health depends on it.
Hey beautiful,

Do you know Rest isn't luxury?

It's SANITY!
So how do you keep sane?

Mine is in the comment section.

Drop yours in the comment section also.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest

Stay Fabulous!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finding Meaning Amidst Darkness: Exploring Existential Therapy For Depression / Unraveled Scientific Reason Hair Turn Grey / Resident Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Protests Over Unmet Demands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.