Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,089 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:04 AM

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) (45235 Views)

Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
franciskaine:
you can comfortably eat from someone's mouth? God Abeg
Yes but not just anybody. I can comfortably eat from my parents mouth and my future oga. Anything bad?
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Freshman1100: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team D.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Alliswell248: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
OredoPikin:

lolz
hope the 8k go reach ur hand? grin grin

u cant be doing all these work defending a drug pusher for nothing

A drug pusher of over 30 years. Million of your kinsmen are littered in Asia prisons because of drugs. You can't do without drugs. Hypocrite.
The same person who didn't go to jail.
The same person who wasn't sacked by Exxon Mobil.

Just deceiving yourself.....
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by fortunechy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team B still remain the delicious team
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by phemmyfour: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's corn season. YaaaY!!!

Corn is a very popular street snack in Nigeria, and I doubt there's a Nigerian who does not like corn.
As for me, I always look forward to corn season.
I like my corn boiled, but I can't decide between ube and coconut, which I prefer to pair with my corn.

So, how do you prefer your corn? Boiled or roasted?
Which is your favourite pair?

Picture credit: Instagram
Cooked corn remains the most nutritious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by dyera(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rayban25:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka tinubu has made me hate corn unfortunately.

I swear, I never one single corn this season.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Johans2023: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Una be see anything.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by imagrg(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roasted and eaten with pear.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by eazye4u133(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Try Team B and thank me later. tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Beremx(f): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Boiled corn and coconut. Perfect combo
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by dyera(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Corn flakes
Cornflakes is for little kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by placeofallure(f): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cooked, with no extra ijękuję. 😉😉😉😉😉

Thank you. This is so me. Just give me only boiled corn, no garnishing with anything, you'd spoil the fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Freelancerr(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Agbado supporter spotted embarassed
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Yes but not just anybody. I can comfortably eat from my parents mouth and my future oga. Anything bad?
people differ sha. I can't try it. I will puke
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Vatod(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Team C should gather here ASAP.
Team C
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by emmnprince(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Team A

Boiled corn and pear

wink
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Tendd: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Corn might not be an deal food for those suffering from diabetes.Eat with moderation because much of it can spike your blood sugar level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team A all d way.. don't like roasted corn.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by TemplarLandry: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
😊
placeofallure:

Thank you. This is so me. Just give me only boiled corn, no garnishing with anything, you'd spoil the fun.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by coralz: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team D
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team A
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Hardtotrust: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
I prefer it with pears.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Menclothing: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team D
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by phorget(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Agbado? undecided
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
franciskaine:
people differ sha. I can't try it. I will puke
But you'll give head , be disguising.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by callmevirus(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
OBTOREPA:

This babe still dey this planet?

She don humble, she's searching for jobs but God big pass her

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by wumi2017(f): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team B na d best,,I go still chop am tomorrow
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by shantti(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team c

I also love boiled corn with boiled groundnuts
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by shantti(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
DesChyko:
Which Kain question be this, OP.

I assumed the over-emphasis on agbado was just a vocabulary fail o. How can you now be asking such a sensitive question?

OP, is there something you are seeing? Have you been to the future? Did Corn really replace rice in our diet? 🥲

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by blowjohn(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
As a real niggar as slawomir wud say, corn and pear is da bomb
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by shantti(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:

What if your future oga becomes poor. Will u still eat from his mouth 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by OredoPikin: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

A drug pusher of over 30 years. Million of your kinsmen are littered in Asia prisons because of drugs. You can't do without drugs. Hypocrite.
The same person who didn't go to jail.
The same person who wasn't sacked by Exxon Mobil.

Just deceiving yourself.....
Mumu
Was Pablo Escobar the greatest drug dealer in the history of mankind ever jailed by any authority?
Zombie
Pablo strucked a deal with US govt of no extradition and built a prison inside his house of which he used for self imprisonment before his dead

Does he not being imprisoned by any govt authority take away the fact that he is the greatest drug dealer ever?

Tinubu ran to Nigeria and have to struck a deal of forfeiture of his wealth
Many of u are just zombies with zero history and awareness of what is happening around u
U support and defend a drug pusher and drug baron to be ur President because he is from ur region.
Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.