Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,930 members, 7,976,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape (32211 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by ogmask: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Atlast thank God for this guy

Else racist will come for his head ....

Man city really goofed for not supporting this guy . I can't blame them. Rape is a big issue in this western world

Even at that they were too quick to throw him under the bus. Whatever happens to monitoring the situation from a distance. I hear they stopped his salary before they terminated his contract. The West is a sad shithole when it comes to matters of this nature.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by seunayantokun(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
So the defender successfully defended himself against those women?
But it won't be that easy in heaven if you live and leave without Christ.
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by prophetfire: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Almiron:
Fear woman.
Women are worse than the devil. At least you know the devil is evil and you be vigilant, but women pretend to be friends. Devil incarnates.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Teymanhenry(f): 4:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Worse is, the ladies will not be jailed. I think that's so wrong for the court to allow false accusers to go scotch free. It means they'll keep on jumping from one victim to the other.
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by kenrisma535(m): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Skankamola:

Fear who no fear women
grin
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Juju70(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Make you go play football you dey do father xmas party upandan!!!! No be palava e dey find?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by adetayoonas(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2023
After tarnishing Benjamin Mendy's career.
I knew he was innocent after I saw the video of him with the woman.
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by TrainPark: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Almiron:
Former Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy has been found not guilty of rape and attempted rape.

The France international was accused of raping a 24-year-old woman in a bedroom at his multi-million-pound mansion in Cheshire in October 2020.

He was also charged with the attempted rape of a 29-year-old woman at his home two years earlier.
Mendy, who had denied both charges, was found not guilty by the jury of six men and six women at Chester Crown Court. He said the encounters had been consensual.

Earlier this year the footballer had been found not guilty of sexual offences against a number of women but the jury were unable to reach verdicts on the two charges.
At his retrial, prosecutors said Mendy would host parties and social gatherings at his home The Spinney while under contract at Manchester City.

The court heard Mendy had met a British student in a nightclub in Barcelona in 2017. She became close with a friend of Mendy's and arranged to visit him at the footballer's home the following year.

After a night out she alleged Mendy tried to rape her.
But the footballer told the jury: "I asked her if we are OK to have sex. She told me, 'No' because of my friend.

"I was like, 'It's fine, my friend says it's OK, so if you want, he's OK with that'. It's when she started to be like that - upset, sad. I just left the room."

Two years later, a woman was out with friends at a bar near Mendy's home when they were invited back to the footballer's house.
She alleged he took her phone from her and led her to a locked bedroom. Mendy threw the phone on to a bed and, as she went to retrieve it, Mendy is alleged to have raped her.

Mendy told the jury the two had a consensual sexual encounter and later swapped details on Snapchat.
He was asked whether he had held her down or forced her on to the bed. He said: "No.

He told the jury: "I will never force to have sex with a woman."

Mendy became the world's most expensive defender when City paid £52m to Monaco for him in 2017.
He won three Premier League titles with City and was part of France's World Cup-winning squad in 2018.
He was released by the club when his contract expired at the end of June.

https://news. sky.com/story/benjamin-mendy-not-guilty-of-rape-and-attempted-rape-jury-finds-12919792#:~:text=Former%20Manchester%20City%20footballer%20Benjamin,in%20Cheshire%20in%20October%202020.

It's the usual trick to destroy black folks... nothing new there. Men should always be alert
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Almiron: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2023
TrainPark:

It's the usual trick to destroy black folks... nothing new there. Men should always be alert
they won’t listen

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Thomasankara(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]do you have formal education?[color=#770077]
turmacs:
That is a lie, heaven knows he tried to rape those poor ladies...All these Nigerian men that some how found their way to Europe and made one nonsense money, their preeq to dey stay one place tongue just like their useless and broke counterparts back here in Naija tongue spits on their bald heads...He must pay enough millions so that those ladies can go and receive mental health evaluation to free them from the trauma the konji infested guy has caused them
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2023
What happens to the false accusers?

When would these men learn to raise above the antics of these Jezebels?

When?

If you can’t control yourself, can’t you protect yourself? Get digital & physical explicit consent forms, keep the signed copies. Also record your conversations, ensure there is post-sex convos stating what was done and get her feedback that she enjoyed it backed up everytime you have sex.

Tough and strange however, that is the society you guys want and built.
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Roozzaay(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is the second time he will be found not guilty of the same case and the ladies walks free all the times, justice indeed.
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by donmik: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
You have no witness when a woman accuses you.

Be a ju man before women in order to have your peace from what u can't defend.

Pick a lovely beautiful wife and keep adorning and beautifying her to avoid other women's nonsense
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by donmik: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
bukatyne:
What happens to the false accusers?

When would these men learn to raise above the antics of these Jezebels?

When?

If you can’t control yourself, can’t you protect yourself? Get digital & physical explicit consent forms, keep the signed copies. Also record your conversations, ensure there is post-sex convos stating what was done and get her feedback that she enjoyed it backed up everytime you have sex.

Tough and strange however, that is the society you guys want and built.

One lust for sex has no control o
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Wkaay(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by azeezboi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
turmacs:
That is a lie, heaven knows he tried to rape those poor ladies...All these Nigerian men that some how found their way to Europe and made one nonsense money, their preeq to dey stay one place tongue just like their useless and broke counterparts back here in Naija tongue spits on their bald heads...He must pay enough millions so that those ladies can go and receive mental health evaluation to free them from the trauma the konji infested guy has caused them
sorry as e dey pain u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi, Barca Team-mates To Return Cars Back To Audi After Sponsorship Deal Ended / Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.