Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Crazy Triplets (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Triplets (Chapter 1) (805 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Triplets (Chapter 1) by Storymack: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Separated At Birth
••PARIS••

SCOTT'S MANSION

The blaring of the clock made Anna groaned and turned sleepily,she reached for it and slammed it on the table making it stop

“Ella…Ella, where are you?” she searched the other side of the bed but couldn't find her

“Huh?,did she left already?”she groaned again and sat up rubbing her eyes

She went to the bathroom to brush and later go downstairs to the kitchen

“Morning mom” she greeted her mom with peck on the cheek,Ella is also there

“Morning angel, how was your night?” her mom asked and she nodded in response

She walked to the counter and smacked Ella in the head as a way if greeting

“I told you to wake me up before you go back to your room but you didn't”she.said and Ella rolled her eyes

“As if you will wake up if I do so”she replied

“Are you guys done unpacking?” bridget asked and they nodded

“Good, we are going shopping after breakfast so get ready”she said and went upstairs

“Can't believe we finally owned a mansion in Diamond's estate”Ella said breaking the silence

They were both pressing their phones

“And to think we are starting silver high school is giving me joy”Anna chuckled

“I wonder how it's going to be like to start a new school,heard they are many bullies there”Ella said and Anna nodded

“What do you expect?,a rich school for that matter”she said

“Can't wait to set some head straight”Ella smirked and Anna rolled her eyes

“Girls am almost done!!!”their mom shouted from upstairs and they ran out of the kitchen to get dressed.

PARIS

√√ yeah baby, give it to me √√
√√ give it to me baby √√
√√ look into my eyes √√
√√ and see for yourself √√
√√ I need no one else √√
√√ whenever am with you √√
√√ oh yeah oh yeah √√
√√ give it to me baby √√
√√ look into my eyes….√√

Rose finished dancing with a stylish pose and the students clapped for her as she descended the stage

“Girl, you rock!!” Amy said passing her a towel and she smiled

“Gosh, you will really pass at once if you sign up with MB INDUSTRY”Susan added as they walked back to class

“I know, you don't have to remind me”she rolled her eyes at her and Susan keep her mouth shut

“Hey, Rosie” someone called from the back and she groaned before looking back,only one person call her that

“Haven't I told you not to be in my sight unless i called for you?”she stood akimbo

By now,students have gathered,another drama is loading

“Oh…I…I…just wanted….to..to give….you…this,my…Mo..mom made…it”he stammered and stretched forward a beautifully wrapped package but rose collected it and smashed it on his head

The place bursted immediately and blood could be seen at the entrance already

“Do I look wretched like you?…huh?”she shouted and scoffed

“Keep your dirty gift”she kicked the already scattered box on the floor and walked away with her minons

Blake's eyes turned misty as he remembered the trouble his Mom went through before being able to bake those cakes

She knows that he is in love with someone because she had caught him drawing her many times and he's not the type to keep things from his parents so he has told her but leave her arrogant behavior unknown to them

She had made it and said”give your crush” and had winked at him making him blush

He cleaned his tears and bend to pack the ones that is still in the box.

MEXICO

MD INDUSTRY

The cars stopped and guards stepped out,getting to work immediately as the guys each stepped out of their cars

•• oh my gawd…
•• it's the SPARKS!!!…
•• sparkling as usual…
•• I love you king…
•• gosh…Ray's lips for me…
•• Kelvin,your love is here!!
•• Lucian my baby…
•• luca…my future husband!
•• we love you SPARKS!!

Fans keep shouting as the five of them walked in

They tried touching them but were backed off by the guards till that finally entered the company.

MEET THE SPARKS…

KINGSLEY BROWN: Leader of the band and also the most cutest among them,and also the richest

He's the closest to Kingsley in the group,cute,rich and also…..a casanova

LUCA WEALTH: The coolest among them,handsome dude and a bookworm

KELVIN HARRISON & LUCIAN NORMAN: The rest of the band, the are the most liveliest in the group,funny,handsome and also…not to forget,they are flirts

“Welcome SPARKS” Their manager,Henry,greeted them as they took their seats,

After exchanging pleasantries,they got to business

“So when are you releasing your new song?”Henry asked with his pen and jotter ready to write

They all keep silent and finally looked at Kingsley

“Maybe,tommorrow or…day after?”he said and they all nodded in agreement

Henry also asked some other important things before they finally went to their practice room

“Do we have to practice now?,can't we do so tommorrow?”Kelvin groaned and Lucian placed his head on his shoulder

“Yes we are tired,we can't practice now”he backed him up... https://storymack.com.ng/crazy-triplets-chapter-2-3/

(1) (Reply)

Check The Real Koko Here / How Much Can I Charge To Write For A Magazine? / Life Is A Bed Of Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.