Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east (533 Views)

Monday Ubani To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu, He Has Suffered Enough / Yul Edochie Begs FG: Release Kanu And Igboho; Follow Line Of Peace, Dialogue / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by progoh: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
The Indigenous People of Biafra have asked the Federal government to release their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, to end insecurity in the South-East region.

The group made the statement via its spokesman, Emma Powerful, on Friday, stating that if the Federal Government really wants an end to insecurity in the South-East, it should release its leader unconditionally from detention as pronounced by the courts.

Powerful also condemned the statement by the Nigerian Army that links IPOB to the sit-at-home orders and enforcement in the South-East.

The statement reads in part, “The Army chief, Gen. Lagbaja Taoreed will not claim ignorance of all the previous press releases written by IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu disassociating ourselves from Simon Ekpa and his criminal sit-at-home enforcers.

“For the avoidance of doubt, IPOB is not responsible for Mondays nor failed seven-day and purported two-week sit-at-home orders and enforcement.

"The reckless and abusive sit-at-home strategy is from the autopilot group led by Simon Ekpa. We have consistently made it known that Simon Ekpa and his autopilot group are not IPOB members and do not represent Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in their violent enforcement of sit-at-home orders.

“Recently, IPOB members rallied in Lahti City in Finland to demonstrate to the world that Simon Ekpa is not an IPOB member which is why he couldn’t come out to identify with the protesters.

“If indeed, the Federal Government and her security agencies are interested in the peace of the South-Eastern region, they should release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally as pronounced by the Appeal Court of Nigeria in Abuja, and see the sponsored criminal agents using Kanu’s detention to perpetrate crime go into oblivion and fade away.

“IPOB has remained peaceful, and when our Directorate of State initiated a sit-at-home that the autopilot has hijacked and abused, we never enforced it. Nevertheless, our people voluntarily complied.

“Therefore, for the Nigeria Army to associate the reckless sit-at-home enforcement to IPOB is to show that the Federal Government is using the promoters of violent enforcement of sit-at-home and criminalities in the South-East to blackmail IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.”

See News Source: https://www.zionie.com/read/release-nnamdi-kanu-to-solve-insecurity-issues-in-south-east-ipob-tells-fg
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Ihateheadslamer: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Trade by batter tongue
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by taylor89(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
kiss
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by EmeeNaka: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
On one hand, IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen terrorists said that they're not responsible for the terrorism in South East. But they're insisting that releasing Kanu will solve the insecurity in South East.
How can anyone make sense of this? It's a clear indictment of IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen terrorists.
If the insecurity in South East is tied to Kanu's incarceration, then IPOB-ESN is responsible for the insecurity. It's just a ploy to blackmail the Federal government and destroy Igboland

6 Likes

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by helinues: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
If dem need directions to where Kanu is being held, we go give them so that they can go and release him once and for all

4 Likes

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
cool Emma Powerful use to be powerful like Jomo Gbomo but now we know not who is in charge , Prime Minister in Exile or Emma Powerful. Why not ask for Dialogue, release without Dialogue is furtile ..you can even have a Southern Dialogue, so we know we are rotating the Mantle.
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by TearsOfHelinues: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
If dem need directions to where Kanu is being held, we go give them so that they can go and release him once and for all

Helinues as you inherited failure fro. The cursed man

Do you want to give your child the same curse ?
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Puss360(f): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
So now what if Kanu dies in there Will the SE be in turmoil for ever??
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Hisbah(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
I saw your email. I'll talk to my boss on your behalf. Do you have any certificate to begin with?
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Christistruth03: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
IPOB is out of Nnamdi Kanu's control now

Simon Ekpa his apprentice is in charge

5 Likes

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by ahnie: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
He should be release so that peace can be restored back to the east.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Christistruth03: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:
So now what if Kanu dies in there Will the SE be in turmoil for ever??

Nnamdi Kanu must first resurrect all those IPOB murdered

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Christistruth03: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hisbah:
I saw your email. I'll talk to my boss on your behalf. Do you have any certificate to begin with?

Do you think everyone dropped out of school to become ipob Terrorists like you
Tell your boss Simon Ekpa to keep his useless 419 Job

Terrorist no be work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Hisbah(f): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Christistruth03:

Do you think everyone dropped out of school to become ipob Terrorists like you
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Mukina2
Dominique
Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Christistruth03: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hisbah:
Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Mukina2
Dominique
Nlfpmod
Rule 2

That is good evidence of it

1 Like

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Aboks(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
ok
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Abagworo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
EmeeNaka:
On one hand, IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen terrorists said that they're not responsible for the terrorism in South East. But they're insisting that releasing Kanu will solve the insecurity in South East.
How can anyone make sense of this? It's a clear indictment of IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen terrorists.
If the insecurity in South East is tied to Kanu's incarceration, then IPOB-ESN is responsible for the insecurity. It's just a ploy to blackmail the Federal government and destroy Igboland

I've been a nationalist all my life so I am not sentimental here. From look of things releasing Kanu is the first reasonable step

1 Like

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by danvon(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Releasing Nnamdi Kanu will be considered a sign of weakness and proof that terrorism works, which would encourage more terrorist acts in the future.

I've said this before, Sit at home was the best way to make sure Nnamdi Kanu never gets released.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by SwissMass: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Release criminal
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by ODUBEZE: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Leave them! They are just blood thirsty!!! It's not as if they don't know what to do!!!

No government wins against the people

SEBI Buhari don do him own, carry himself comot undecided

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Dhury: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
IPOB have no hand in insecurities ravaging the South East Peter obi realize KANU and see insecurities in the south east ceased IPOB !! Who should we believe now?
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Tingotoe: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Classical blackmail, it didn't work on Buhari let's see if it works on Tinubu
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Talking as if any reasonable person have time for a proscribed group like them. If you see any response from fgovernmen na troop they will send to you. Stupid Terrorists killers.
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by sreamsense: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
No, don't solve it, continue! Since killing of your people will give you Biafra. If you kill everybody, then we will look for whom you will govern. If you know reasons for continuing insecurity, then drop your idea of killing your people because of kanu. Government will not bend for your propoagandas

1 Like

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Cabalgeneral: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
progoh:

See News Source: https://www.zionie.com/read/release-nnamdi-kanu-to-solve-insecurity-issues-in-south-east-ipob-tells-fg

What happened to founder of boko haram Muhammad Yusuf,etc this ipob and liers that are worse than boko haram are claiming monopoly of tribalism.

You think you can threaten the government by supporting evil that has enshrined among an average Igbo person.

Supreme leader of Igbo will pay for the dead of Ahmed Gulak, several Fulani pregnant women beheaded showing online, others barbarian horrible activities.

From Edo to Calabar REDLINES.
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by EmeeNaka: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abagworo:

I've been a nationalist all my life so I am not sentimental here. From look of things releasing Kanu is the first reasonable step
Destabilising Igboland in the name of Biafra has been a recurring issue and the sentiment has gone high in the recent years.
With the current devastation and blackmail from IPOB-ESN, it will be a very bad negotiating step if FG release Kanu as a first step to peace. I actually believe that FG can defeat the terrorists IPOB-ESN with time. If FG release Kanu as a precondition for peace, it means FG is run by individuals who are totally insane, it also means that FG has no ability to rein on IPOB-ESN.
IPOB-ESN has no upper hand in the situation
cannot call the tune.
Releasing Kanu will be an outcome of negotiation, not a precondition or first step for negotiation or peace.
The fate of Igboland can not be left in the hands of terrorists, who live abroad and decided to destroy their homeland, kill their kinsmen, castrate men that disagreed with them and behead Kings that do not commit any act against them. IPOB-ESN terrorists brought back an era of human sacrifices. They're completely insufferable.
IPOB-ESN will be defeated.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Cabalgeneral: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
EmeeNaka:

Igbo supreme was one arrested and free did south east people enjoy any peace especially during unknown gunmen period
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by ChimaAdeoye: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yeye IPOB Idiots.

When has security or insecurity in the southeast been the headache of FG?

As long as they are restricted to their region, your can burn down your village. Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by beerfraud(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
I will renounce my citizenship if FG released that terrorist
Agbadorians want him dead for killing innocent Igbos
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by Afamed: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jokers
Re: IPOB To FG: Release Nnamdi Kanu To Solve Insecurity Issues In South-east by progoh: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
beerfraud:
I will renounce my citizenship if FG released that terrorist
Agbadorians want him dead for killing innocent Igbos

What if Tinubu eventually release him? Never doubt what a leader can do.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Flee Enugu For Lagos In Night Buses As Obi-endorsed IPOB Continues Killing / This Is The Best Time To Report Reno O'mockery Twitter Account Until It's Suspen / BREAKING: Terrorists Kill 18 In #borno, Abduct Soldiers, Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.