Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,212 members, 7,897,148 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? (309 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? by Draslo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Do you still believe Tinubu is a frail, old man? Hand dey shake, leg dey shake, piss for body; does that currently describe the President?

😏
Re: Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? by Zaphnath1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
make life easy that's what I want

SHALOM
Re: Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? by OgbeniOja1: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
It's obvious voting him in was a major gaff. Look at the current hardship. It obvious voting in someone with shaky hands and legs was a big mistake
Re: Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? by Draslo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
It's obvious voting him in was a major gaff. Look at the current hardship. It obvious voting in someone with shaky hands and legs was a big mistake
Tell me the year since 1999 that Nigerians haven't complained about hardship. Nigeria is and always be hard on the poor because of faulty foundation and deeply rotten corruption. No matter who is president, he will be served curses on a daily. I wasn't talking about performance. I was asking if you still think he's weak physically. Don't deviate.
Re: Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? by OgbeniOja1: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
A weakling he is. He is now heavily covered and aided. Perks of being president. Meanwhile you can't compare hardship then and now. For God's sake fuel is 530
Draslo:

Tell me the year since 1999 that Nigerians haven't complained about hardship. Nigeria is and always be hard on the poor because of faulty foundation and deeply rotten corruption. No matter who is president, he will be served curses on a daily. I wasn't talking about performance. I was asking if you still think he's weak physically. Don't deviate.
Re: Do You Still Think This About Tinubu? by Bobloco: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Let the poor breathe..... don't suffocate them

(1) (Reply)

Moment Ex-vice President Of The U.S Was Hit In The Head With A Water Balloon / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Unveils Private Army To Defend Tinubu’s Presidency / Throwback: FG Gives 47 Vehicles,Military Equipment To Niger Republic For Afcfta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.