Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy (775 Views)

See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by orohbiro(f): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2023
One Of My Fervent Prayers Is for My Wife and I To Die Same Day – Pastor Adeboye
https://www.facebook.com/100063752402145/posts/pfbid0ZQ9RYUhfBWNVz5oiX5orjB91DXGKpFZmUDey2SJv52fVg5QF8dQ5k4Tyz5jjt5Y8l/
Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by MS247: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2023
cool

My dad always pray he dies before my mother or same day

My dad doesn't cook, he doesn't eat outside, he has only one friend apart from my mother

When my mom travels out during my sisters child births, they go together

6 Likes

Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Life is absolutely MEANINGLESS without being loved.

And the moment your rock and die die, nothing matters to you again💯
Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by Rokiat(f): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Who will be there for the kids?

What kinda selfish prayer is that?

1 Like

Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by orohbiro(f): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2023
Rokiat:
Who will be there for the kids?

What kinda selfish prayer is that?
what kids is last son is 41yrs na the old woman want take care of am?
Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by Emperormartin(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Qualities of couples that married right
Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2023
It happened very recently to our family friend early this year. Hmm...he lost his wife to a motor accident and a few weeks later her husband took his own life with a note written that life has been meaningless to him ever since.

Men are very weak beings, this I know very well. Men have nothing but ego but to be sincere they are too weak.

Men are so fragile and afraid. You will hardly hear a woman make this her prayer point. Simply because we are not weak. Life goes on no matter what.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by malcom1X: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
His greatest prayer point?
Re: I Pray Me And My Wife Dies The Same Day That Is My Greatest Prayer Point- Adeboy by larryking78(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
orohbiro:
One Of My Fervent Prayers Is for My Wife and I To Die Same Day – Pastor Adeboye
https://www.facebook.com/100063752402145/posts/pfbid0ZQ9RYUhfBWNVz5oiX5orjB91DXGKpFZmUDey2SJv52fVg5QF8dQ5k4Tyz5jjt5Y8l/
Can God answer such prayer ? Like seriously, just pray that God's perfect will be done. This was the response of Jesus Christ our Lord when Peter was shouting he would die with him.... Jesus said Peter be careful Satan wanted to tempt you but I have prayed for you. I know Daddy loves Mummy G.O and that's powerful but let God's love supercede your marital vows because even in marital vows it is till death separates you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What App Can I Use To Edit ID Card? / Is Your Relationship Suffering From Emotional Infidelity? / Can U Marry A Girl That Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.