Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday (17098 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Blackstan: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dis guy should stop wearing black all d tym make we know wer him bad luck de com from
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Tommydare(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Minister for celebration will fit this man. Make Tinubu reason him matter nw
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by bdon12: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:
Fellow criminals
Efcc dont know court?or there's no evidence as usual,jst media trial

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Larryndelaw: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blackstan:
Dis guy should stop wearing black all d tym make we know wer him bad luck de com from
That cloth is for cultists
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by mariovito(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nwa ebon, uwaoma

Anani k'iri?

Iwu onye agbor elebe?

Mmenwa Wu onye Mbiri
makavalley:
Happy Birthday The Duke Of Owa Kingdom...Oka ri nie nma Nwa Diken

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by jconsulting(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Svoboda:

Obaigbena isn't any cleaner than any regular politician. He is as tarred as black coal.

Please a beg help me tell Peter Obi my Birthday is next week Friday , he should not forget to congratulate me o, because he is good at that,

At least if you not chop king you go chop eba........ Only my people will understand that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by francotunsco: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Obi really owes this man. Mr Obaigbena gave Obi the platform and the support to foster his ambition and it really helped to attain the heights Obi got to in the election, just that, it was not enough!

Congrats Mr. Obaigbena, you earned my own greetings through the record of excellence you have in journalism. Thanks specially for the STYLE magazine in the Thisday Sunday Paper. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Pacyrus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Obaigbena Street, Boji-Boji Owa.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Memphitz357: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
Of course, Peter girigory Obi must celebrate his party media house owner, The man gave him his Arise TV to publicize his hatred , Peter Obi refused to celebrate pastor Adeboye because he didn't campaign for him
Foolishness dey reign supreme for where you dey ooooo!🙄

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Salebo: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tntsi:

I was seriously thinking about this especially as it concerns our nation.
If not the rape of our public funds people like tinubu will be no where today.

You are very unthinking MORONIC kid..

How did this man make money to fund the establishment of Arise tv

Someone that shared 2.8 billion from Dasuki..

Many of you kids here are irritatingly empty..

The other "Yes Daddy" crooner was already doing drugs while at UNN just like his dad was doing..

Appearances are deceiving..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Salebo: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:
Fellow criminals

Its the same thief that gives Rufai Oseni the temerity to talk anyhow on his Arise tv platform..

Nairaland has alot of unexposed empty kids..its scary..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by SwissMass: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Memphitz357:

Foolishness dey reign supreme for where you dey ooooo!🙄
Face your mother instead of looking for who to blame for your disappointments
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Larryndelaw: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
tiswell:
Naija is already missing you my President
Only gullible people missing your own president
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by seguno2: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
NaijaCrusader:
As he should because his Arise TV is probably the biggest promoters of Obi and his ideology.
The man has really given him a platform

Please what is Obi’s confusing ideology, since he moved so quickly from capitalist PDP to communist LP, a few days to the primaries of PDP that he bought the form already?

Maybe SCAM is the ideology of the Pandora man

UPDATED: Peter Obi emerges Labour Party presidential candidate

Mr Obi joined the Labour Party last week after dumping the PDP.

May 30, 2022

Former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, has emerged as the 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP).

He emerged as the party’s choice at its ongoing national convention and presidential primary in Asaba, the capital of Delta State, on Monday, after other aspirants stepped down for him.

Those who stepped down were a former presidential adviser, Pat Utomi; Faduri Joseph and Olubusola Emmanuel-Tella.

They all stepped down for the former governor at the venue to make the former Anambra governor a lone aspirant.

As one of the 15 presidential aspirants cleared by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Obi last week dumped the party, citing “recent developments” which appear in contrast to his personal principles as his reason.

“Since I resigned from the PDP because of issues that are at variance with my persona and principles, I have consulted widely with various parties and personalities to ensure we do not complicate the route to our desired destination.

“For me, the process of achieving our goal is as fundamental as what one will do thereafter,” he explained in a tweet on Friday, two days after his defection from the main opposition PDP.

Days before joining his new party, the LP had received a boost as Mr Utomi-led National Consultative Front (NCFront), an umbrella body of the Third Force, in collaboration with Ayuba Wabba-led Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Quadri Olaleye-led Trade Union Congress (TUC) adopted the party for the 2023 presidential election.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/533601-updated-peter-obi-emerges-labour-party-presidential-candidate.html?tztc=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by makavalley(m): 12:58am On Jul 16, 2023
mariovito:
Nwa ebon, uwaoma

Anani k'iri?

Iwu onye agbor elebe?

Mmenwa Wu onye Mbiri

Weh si Onyen hun wene emu burie 😁 nwa ebon onyen Agbor Obi kenwu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Brush1: 2:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Duke as a title don’t exist in any part of Delta. Essentially, Owa isn’t a kingdom of his own, never. It’s under the Agbor kingdom.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Pityoobi: 2:18am On Jul 16, 2023
APCNig:
Fellow criminals
They are also cultist...the two attire is not coincidence or style.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by barajo1(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by ChristianMuslim: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2023
Criminals.. Cameleon with his many colour
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Deefirm: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Because Adeboye is too tribalistic, even the blind a d deaf knows this. FYI, I attend RCCG.

SwissMass:
Of course, Peter girigory Obi must celebrate his party media house owner, The man gave him his Arise TV to publicize his hatred , Peter Obi refused to celebrate pastor Adeboye because he didn't campaign for him
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Royalty83(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2023
This man just dey congratulate everybody..
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by SwissMass: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Deefirm:
Because Adeboye is too tribalistic, even the blind a d deaf knows this. FYI, I attend RCCG.

Examples of his tribalism with proves
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by upuphim(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Good to know all those achievements about you. Happy birthday, sir!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Snakedoctor1: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by Neatb(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Which one is Owa kingdom again?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by mariovito(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Ele ekere ihen.

Obi som uso ke mhui.

Jikeme nwene.

makavalley:

Weh si Onyen hun wene emu burie 😁 nwa ebon onyen Agbor Obi kenwu
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Duke Of Owa Kingdom, Prince Obaigbena On His 64th Birthday by makavalley(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
mariovito:
Ele ekere ihen.

Obi som uso ke mhui.

Jikeme nwene.

Nwa diken osolobue ya nonye ni ..Alua wene..

Ya owen zi ni onye IKA ri e_beni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses APM’s Appeal Against Tinubu’s Election / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.