Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,473 members, 7,917,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand (434 Views)

This Is Why Yoruba Ronu Terrorists Hate Obasanjo? / Muslim Terrorists Don't Succeed In East Asia, Eastern Europe And South America / Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by 0yeshelinues: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Some of you don't know the implications of what it means, that the United States had to deny senior justices of the supreme court of Nigeria, including the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Olukayode Ariwoola visa/entry into their country on CORRUPTION GROUNDS. Jankara market judges

3 Likes

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by Chucks13: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
0yeshelinues:
Some of you don't know the implications of what it means, that the United States had to deny senior justices of the supreme court of Nigeria, including the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Olukayode Ariwoola visa/entry into their country on CORRUPTION GROUNDS. Jankara market judges

Mr man pls meshionu plssss stop all this shit.

Going to US is not do or die infact at his age and achievement what else does he even need to go to US for, Just tell me?

Olu Onagoruwa denounced his Honourary US citizen and opted to serve under IBB so what the hell denying visa to someone denouncing cuuzenship?

Pls stop and grow up f u c k US, not going to US is not the end i
of thee world.

Terrorist calling someone a terrorist. US this US that bullshit. That was how you said Atiku can't enter US and he went and came back.

Stop this annoying topic pls
f u c k US visa.....

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by waledeji(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
I will never be frustrated to the point of having a nairaland account with the name of another nairaland user.... AmenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by 0yeshelinues: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

Going to US is not do or die infact at his age and achievement what else does he even need to go to US for, Just tell me?

Olu Onagoruwa denounced his Honourary US citizen and opted to serve under IBB so what the hell denying visa to someone denouncing cuuzenship?

of thee world.

Terrorist calling someone a terrorist. US this US that bullshit. That was how you said Atiku can't enter US and he went and came back.

f u c k US visa.....

Abi

Animaly it's a ronu dispensation

1 Like

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by Made2Last: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
When a friend of was saying Nigeria needs to build more psychiatrist hospitals after the election, I didn't take him seriously.

Now, I understand...

A lot of these folks are purely truamatized...losing so cheaply to Tinubu was unthinkable for them...more interestingly, coming a distant third was unimaginable because of the hype they thought they had and the youth appeal they thought Obi had...

So be kind to them, bruv...
Chucks13:

of thee world.

f u c k US visa.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by accordadoga26(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Frustrated pig.

Ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by Razakki1: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
cry cry baby. See let me tell you, even USA cannot stop us from winning at the tribunal down to supreme court. Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Olukayode Ariwoola is our Muslim brother and is there for times like this. I have no doubts that he will fight for my man Tinubu. We will win you in court lols cry cry pdp and LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by duro4chang(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Trash
Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by Razakki1: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
accordadoga26:
Frustrated pig.

Ipob
no mind them. shame will catch also the stupid Yoruba christians supporting them. CJN will finish the job in court for us.

1 Like

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by 0yeshelinues: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
accordadoga26:
Frustrated pig.

Ipob

Dirty Yoruba lace tailor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by helinues: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
waledeji:
I will never be frustrated to the point of having a nairaland account with the name of another nairaland user.... AmenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The guy don enter market nakedly already

See attached below

The guy ti to tipe tipe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by BentizilL3: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Razakki1:
no mind them. shame will catch also the stupid Yoruba christians supporting them. CJN will finish the job in court for us.
No Christian Yoruba is supporting them, OSU are the one trying to divide Yoruba along religion lines..
Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by TimeMachine2: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
What is United States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ? You are think everyone is really interested in going to that shithole 3rd world 🌎 with a nuclear bomb?
Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by TimeMachine2: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is America 🀣🀣🀣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORHNscvnbk
Re: What The APC Ronu Terrorists Don't Understand by TimeMachine2: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Again, Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Federal Character Commission Chair Exposed At Reps Panel By Delta Commissioner / Market Woman To Embark On Naked Protest Over High Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.