Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,244 members, 7,897,286 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London (89021 Views)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by tyinfinity: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2023
The girl resemble peter obi's daughter.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by stormborn28(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Very humble and reserved like his father.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
his father is a terrorist
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2023
He still has the scar from the accident.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Robchuks77(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Shey him don lvu u japa..
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂..
Sorry for u
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Treasure17:

Get lost.

I used to get lost inside your elder sister's punanny,rememberI banged her like a pig she was..When your mum used to come clean our house from your wretched hamlet,rememberHeard your peasant father is now late..

My mum even accused my dad of f**king your mum a couple of times..I used to be called Nate..I know you now remember..
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by OneCandleAway(f): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

Your Great grandfather died a miscreant..same with your grandfather,same with yout dad..guess what will happen to you?

You go about insulting peoples parents because yours did not train you well. That's was the reason your father was kidnapped in 2010. The kidnappers should have done the world a favour and sent him to he'll for raising a specimen like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You go about insulting peoples parents because yours did not train you well. That's was the reason your father was kidnapped in 2010. The kidnappers should have done the world a favour and sent him to he'll for raising a specimen like yourself.

My father is so well to.do that he couldn't have kidnapped him..I make boast of that..where you wan see am come kidnap

Your lineage is WRETCHED PERSONIFIED!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by yusluvad(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
correctyourself:
Them done collect their cake, fine their way, Nigeria still remain. God help us o grin grin
😂😂
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by highness25(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheSuperX:
Them go still vote am, northerners foolish die, no be katsina people say make Nigerians forgive Buhari after he stepped down? 😂
na true. Very stupid set of people with no brain
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by boxypane(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Unlike that Kolos abusing son of Elrufai.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Electorate: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
accordadoga26:
The son of Buhari (of bad memory).

Enjoy your loot

Ihateheadslamer:
The handsome son of the scammer known as Buhari tongue

I don't like Buhari either but you guys should learn how to respect your elders, he already achieved what nobody in your lineage achieved by becoming President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by poseidon12: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
He should be in DSS cell by now.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by poseidon12: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You deserve 12 lashes to come back to your senses.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by worksmart(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Before 2015,
Buhari has been:
1. Governor of the Nothern Nigeria
2. Petroleum Minister under Obasanjo Military Regime
3. Military Head of State of Nigeria
4. Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund under Abacha military administration

So you know he is no looter, contrast with how Tinubu's body language is already screaming corruption and looting.

You people insulting and accusing Buhari better reserve your criticism for Tinubu that just impoverished you all within 1 month. In fact if it were not for Buhari's successful Npower stipends and NYSC increment, I doubt most of you would be able to afford to be online typing rubbish about him.
OneCandleAway:

Thankfully he and his mother have made enough money to last their 3rd generation. And nobody should cone and say aisha was from a rich family. The presidency changed their levels a lot because indimi would never mary Zahra if not that she was president daughter
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Frontend: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
Fine man
Waiting fine for there
You must be very ugly to call that mumu fine nuisance
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Joshmuch: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
He is no longer relevant
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Felaincarnated: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lazy nigeria youth
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by OneCandleAway(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
worksmart:
Before 2015,
Buhari has been:
1. Governor of the Nothern Nigeria
2. Petroleum Minister under Obasanjo Military Regime
3. Military Head of State of Nigeria
4. Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund under Abacha military administration

So you know he is no looter, contrast with how Tinubu's body language is already screaming corruption and looting.

You people insulting and accusing Buhari better reserve your criticism for Tinubu that just impoverished you all within 1 month. In fact if it were not for Buhari's successful Npower stipends and NYSC increment, I doubt most of you would be able to afford to be online typing rubbish about him.

Common, you cannot deny the fact that their levels changed with this democratic presidency. I'm not saying they were poor before, but not the top echelon level northern rich family back then. No the indimi, dantata, mai deribe clique. Ask any connected northerner you know. She would never have married indimi level if not for the presidency. Zahra dumped her boyfriend who was a former NNPC DG son for indimi. These elite northerners take these marrying among their levels seriously even if it means cousins because the pool is small. That's why they have so many Sickle cell among them. Its just now that a few are branching out to marry Yoruba muslims

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by amnesty7: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.
And where is the stupid black dot those poor muslims use to have on their foreheads?

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

From the picture, you clearly know who begged to snap a selfie with the other. And you called her 'clean'? Most likely as far as she's concerned you are a bloody fool for calling yourself a Christian.
Greetings to Yusuf, a devout Muslim going about his affairs smilingly without hate or foolishness.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Calitoscassius(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Which area in London, let's go a beat da fork outta his terrorist ass!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Skyview01:

Fixed

Backward bushman..

Edit again..Slave miscreant kid..
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by newoffer: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Righteous Bubu did us dirty. Dirty memories . God save us from Emeritus of illegalities.. once upon a time.
correctyourself:
Them done collect their cake, fine their way, Nigeria still remain. God help us o grin grin
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Teymanhenry(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
His dad was the worst thing that happened to Nigeria in a while. I'm scared Tinubu is going down the same lane
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by 2016easy2017: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yusuf Buhari spotted in London at the Access Bank Day Polo Event at Guards Polo Clu, Windsor, Egham. UK.

As shameless as his father. May what your father plant in Nigeria befall you all his children and that your evil father
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by nurudeen181(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yusuf Buhari spotted in London at the Access Bank Day Polo Event at Guards Polo Clu, Windsor, Egham. UK.
the guy wear sweater yet the olosho no even wear bra.. what a wonder
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by HRMK: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
its a big mistake for anyone to believe that buhari was ever poor!he was only smart to feign pauper so that his party could sponsor his election!how can a retired general & former head of state be poor with all his retirement benefits?you need to be reminded that all his dozen children(including aisha,his wife) had their univesity education abroad!how can you say such a man was poor?no way!

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by nurudeen181(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.
And where is the stupid black dot those poor muslims use to have on their foreheads?

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

let me start by clearing your mindset, Islam is a blessing to the poor but a trial to the rich.
the dot you call stupid on poor muslims is a simple reaction of the skin to the hard surface, yes poor muslims place their hear on rough and hard surface while rich one place their forehead on carpet, rogs, tiles etc yet just the way our skin reacts to different cream, thats how different people skins reacts to putting their forehead on the floor..
why do you think she's a clean christian girl, what if shes a pagan dressed like those high society, what if shes his olosho and of what good a muslim do you assume he is ? because he stands with a none muslim girl, common man.. what if shes rasheedat from Ekiti or ondo state? dont let hate and ignorance portray you like a fool
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by iukpe: 2:09am On Jul 17, 2023
Before nko? Where him for dey? They were no born to suffer dis naija with you. Simple

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by TariqK: 9:46pm On Jan 09
Maas93:

Light out
My guy pls check your mail. ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.