Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O (4681 Views)

Minimum Wage: No Be To dey yarn cho cho cho, show workings ooo - NLC To FG / Omo Na Now I Know Say No Be By Rally Ooo / Not one single goat or chicken was found in Igbo land after the war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Guys I just check my heart on scan red meat no really good o .

And no be only heart I hear say them dey scan other part of body but na money e go chop.

Normally I no dey fit sleep well cuz I dey use captain jack bottle work for night mostly online (not Yahoo o don't get it twisted)

So I been think say na the drink .

But Omo doctor say make I no dey chop red meat much Including suya, for Switzerland red meat no be the Koko but fish and sea food but for naija na normal normal.

I begin feel heavy for chest Omo red meat no too good o just passing a message

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Anybody know how pig intestine dey taste?

Them dey chop am ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
0yeshelinues:

And no be only heart I hear say them dey scan other part of body but na money e go chop.

Normally I no dey fit sleep well cuz I dey use captain jack bottle work for night mostly online (not Yahoo o don't get it twisted)

But Omo doctor say make I no dey chop red meat much Including suya, for Switzerland red meat no be the Koko but fish and sea food but for naija na normal normal.

Maybe you should switch to your ancestral diet of human flesh .

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by successmatters(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fish, pork and chicken for me anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by successmatters(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
0yeshelinues:

Them dey chop am ?

Never seen anyone eat it before, but the flesh is white meat, very tasty.

3 Likes

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

I'm thinking how your father Will taste ijiot

18 Likes

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
successmatters:

Never seen anyone eat it before, but the flesh is white meat, very tasty.

E really dey healthy to chop pig intestine?

1 Like

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
successmatters:
Fish, pork and chicken for me anytime.

Kilishi no dey let me think straight when I dey naija
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Duck meat good like chicken?
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please advise any other white meat?
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by royalair(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2023
0yeshelinues:
Please advise any other white meat?
rabbit meat

1 Like

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by Vboot1: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2023
0yeshelinues:

But Omo doctor say make I no dey chop red meat much Including suya, for Switzerland red meat no be the Koko but fish and sea food but for naija na normal normall.

Cow meat remains the most healthy meat compared to chicken and pork . Is Agric chickens a healthy meat ?

1 Like

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by sultanofpigs: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Red meat isn't that good when eaten excessively. If you need meat, eat chicken...or the insides of the animal. Like

Intestines..heart..liver..stomach walls. They are good sources of white meat and your body breaks Dem down easily. Even 'kpomo' is harmless...but try to stick to the " insides' of the animal, for protein supplements

0yeshelinues:

Them dey chop am ?

3 Likes

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by sultanofpigs: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Is his name..

Taofik ologbenla?..or
Mufutau Aderingbigbe? grin

Stop confusing the OP for your brother from Ogun or Oyo states

Skull harvesting and flesh eating is in Ogun State. FACTs

AuschwitzPrefec:

11 Likes

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by RecentHistory: 3:14am On Jul 16, 2023
0yeshelinues:

Them dey chop am ?

Person wey him mama dey cook human being chop dey fear to chop pig intestine. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by Herbiodun09: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2023
angry
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by Finestgurlie(f): 6:06am On Jul 16, 2023
0yeshelinues:

I admire your works
I am a big fan
Keep it up
Helinues must cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by successmatters(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Vboot1:

Cow meat remains the most healthy meat compared to chicken and pork . Is Agric chickens a healthy meat ?

I like the way you lie, but cow meat is poison.
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by Baronthecelebri: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2023
Good for you, but me I must chop meat
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by Ikaeniyan0: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2023
0yeshelinues:

There's sea food and fish in Nigeria too. So far you have your money, you will eat sea food and fish till you get tired in Nigeria.
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by Ikaeniyan0: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2023
0yeshelinues:
Duck meat good like chicken?
Is more delicious than chicken and more expensive than chicken.

1 Like

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by Ikaeniyan0: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Vboot1:

Yes, is healthy to eat agric chicken. Majority of people in the west don't eat agric chicken alone, they also eat a lot of agric cow meat.
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by imam07: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Red meat isn't that good when eaten excessively. If you need meat, eat chicken...or the insides of the animal. Like

Intestines..heart..liver..stomach walls. They are good sources of white meat and your body breaks Dem down easily. Even 'kpomo' is harmless...but try to stick to the " insides' of the animal, for protein supplements

it was b4 person were encourage to eat inside of animal. Especially cow or goat. They say is good for old people. But people don't know these parts contain too much fat and that is where animal's diseases stay when they hv disease. When u put these inside animal meat(intestine, liver, kidney, etc) in a bucket of water, they float on water. That is to tell u they contain fat. This is not too good for old people. They do recommend it for old people because they have weak teeth. It is easy to eat

1 Like

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by wahalawahala: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Is his name..

Taofik ologbenla?..or
Mufutau Aderingbigbe? grin

Stop confusing the OP for your brother from Ogun or Oyo states

Skull harvesting and flesh eating is in Ogun State. FACTs

okija ppl ,stop trying hard to change una history, it's no news some Igbo tribes are man eater till date😒....

5 Likes

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by sultanofpigs: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Skull mining epidemic. Just Google that line ...and Google won't disappoint you grin

wahalawahala:
okija ppl ,stop trying hard to change una history, it's no news some Igbo tribes are man eater till date😒....

5 Likes

Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by wahalawahala: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Skull mining epidemic. Just Google that line ...and Google won't disappoint you grin

google the biggest skull shrine burst ever in the whole Africa and see your miracle center "okija" doing the continent proud in crime
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2023
RecentHistory:

Person wey him mama dey cook human being chop dey fear to chop pig intestine. grin

Your mama nipple no go bad with onion and carrot o
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
google the biggest skull shrine burst ever in the whole Africa and see your miracle center "okija" doing the continent proud in crime

Phahahahahaha e pain you
Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by wahalawahala: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2023
0yeshelinues:

Phahahahahaha e pain you
pain me? Another known fact, you guys from that side are delusional, na y kanu and Simon ekpa dey easily use una brain like pikin😄

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Emergency Police Contact Here, Nigerian Police Is Your Friend / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates South East Govs’ Committee On Health / Presidential Campaign Flag Off: APC Takes Over Godswill Akpabio Stadium [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.