Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life (264 Views)

Honda Genuine Type 2 Long Life Coolant 50/50 Premixed For Sale. / Hyundai Genuine Parts Long Life Coolant / If you live on the mainland and you are interested in EOD on weekly rental at 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life by greggng: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2023
1. Becareful with women . Infact don't advice any lady in love . You end up her enemy
2. Always mind your business
3. Don't go anywhere you are not invited .

If you can stick tobthis simple rules..you will have a great life
Re: This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life by Peledonomy: 1:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life by Onucs(m): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2023
How about smile always grin
Re: This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life by Mophor: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life by Godsonkemz(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Op did you try to advice woman in love on her wedding day and was shown the way out in an event you were not invited to?
Re: This Three Things Will Make You Live Long Life by greggng: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Op did you try to advice woman in love on her wedding day and was shown the way out in an event you were not invited to?

No but I had a bitter experience. I met this lady that us fond of Complaining about how her boy friend uses drugs ..That everytime she wanna wash his clothes, she always find drugs. After several times of complaint , I adviced her to use her tongue to count her teeth .

You can not believe what she did ...she told the boy friend that I said he is an idiot . He rushed to my house to fight me .It was at the police station that both of them.were blaming each other ...if you advice them you are on trouble...just stay away except she be your immediate sister

(1) (Reply)

2004 Gx470 Upgraded To 2020 Prado For Sale N9m / 2015 Toyota Camry 2023 / Super Clean 2009 Pontiac Vibe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.