Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,828 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Am Very Sorry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Very Sorry (91 Views)

Yes, I Did Money Ritual (no Sorry) / Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider / Mistakenly Over-recharge Airtime? Oh Sorry! Let SDGE Help you Convert it to Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Sorry by RSA4250(m): 1:05am On Jul 16, 2023
I AM VERY SORRY…

I feel that I need to apologize.

For all the times people told you can make money from a business like crypto, forex, drop shipping, freelancing, only just to take your money for a course and leave you alone stranded.

For all the times people told you you should just invest 10min in a business, yet you did and you achieved nothing, especially for the times you decided to go all out and eventually got SCAMMED (by those USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTERS) of your hard earned money, just because you wanted a change in your life, just because you wanted to see yourself in a better place.

From the bottom of my heart, I say "I AM VERY SORRY"

I absolutely HATE those young Nigerians, Like me and you have to pass through all these things.

I had as well been a victim THREE TIMES.

These things (ALL the three) happened to me in 2020.

1). Was U-work. HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT ❓

2). One Affiliate Marketing I can't just recall any longer.

3). A (disguised) rice dealer at O-LIST who carted away with my #6,500 for selling a gallon on kings vegetable oil for me.

All these was just trying hustling to get myself and family something to make more a living.

Now, We are on a mission to make this right because despite all of this…

… you really CAN actually make a good income online and make either NAIRA or DOLLARS for yourself.

This is going to PROVED to you. TRUST ME

And that is During our AFFILIATE TRAINING and through AFFILIATE BEGINNERS COURSE (ABC)

As long as our relationship lasts, and you cooperate, a major role shall be played in your life to make sure you succeed.

However, a JOURNEY of a thousands miles starts with a STEP.

Make the step today and give thanks tomorrow to Almighty God.

To get started, get me contacted

https://rsashoes.carrd.co/

(1) (Reply)

Become A Big Earner For A Token / Subscribe To Regina Movies / Find The Best Web Design Services In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.