Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

RBSN Career Fair 2023 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / RBSN Career Fair 2023 (125 Views)

RBSN Career Fair 2023 / RBSN Career Fair 2023 / � Attention Please, The RBSN Career Fair 2023 Is Now LIVE! �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RBSN Career Fair 2023 by RBSnigeria: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Recognition for Excellence

Among other things, the Career Fair gave us the privilege to specially recognise and appreciate some of our worthy mentors who over the years have been offering proper guidance to our students helping them to seamlessly navigate their path in the world of work and business in their aspiration to get to the top.

Below are the memorable pictures showing our Country Director, Dr Humphrey Akanazu presenting Certificates of Recognition to these commendable partners in progress.

Once again, we sincerely appreciate our mentors and thank them for all their enormous contributions.

Rome Business School Nigeria,
#bettermanagersforabetterworld

#RomeBusinessSchoolNigeria #ExperienceRBSN #RBSNCareerFair2023

Re: RBSN Career Fair 2023 by Sablexxxtoons: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Well done.. i wanted to come cos i want to get into tech.. rain and errands prevented me

Any advise on low cost entry into tech?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Train In CCSP / Is A Masters In Special Education Worth It? / Is A Masters In Special Education Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.