Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,431 members, 7,964,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:50 PM

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property (67960 Views)

Stephen Ucheonye: LP Lawmaker Commissions Waste Bins To Mark One Year In Office. / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Breaking News: Mouka Foam Signs Tinubu As Latest Brand Ambassador (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ezeama400:
ELUU P is your Latest Ambassador for Rianis property Ltd and pineleaf estate Ltd.

100Million naira five years contract Deal done and dusted!!

We are the best team and also committed to offering the best of real estate deal to our esteemed clients.

Does this mean he gets 20m annually for the next 5 years?

If yes, good for him but that’s not a 100m smile
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by keymatt(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
May your mockers and accusers be your promoters in Jesus name.

Abeg I'm Obidients, who will mock me? grin

8 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
More blessings 🙌 to him....
That #100m na audio sha.....

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Blazebond(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Good news,but I dey suspect say na audio ambassadorial deal be this.
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by kingthreat(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Seems one just have to seek popularity by every means necessary to make it at these times.
Even JAMB fraudster Mmesoma has been given scholarship to go abroad.
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by adefitim(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
I remembered my comment last time, I knew this will end his story. Congratulations Mr Mouka
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Slynation(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
When God is about to bless you, he takes permission from nobody...!! I just knew that Onye ugu was mocking him to success...

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by princejohnard(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
You nailed it, Bro!!

I remember few years ago, Zlatan was unveiled as a brand ambassador to a real estate company in Abuja, it was later discovered that he was actually given a discount on the property he bought with an agreement that he post the said endorsement deal

seborrhic:

The reason they keep throwing trash down our way because they know no matter how nonsense the story is,there are people that would believe it.
You contract someone for ₦100m.The question is how many people can that guy influence to buy property from this estate company?Practically none.
I am guessing that behind the charade of endorsement deal,there are provisions like he has to directly get people that buy property from them up to the tune of say ₦200m-₦500m in a year before he gets his own share.
So to me it's more like a commission based agreement than a real endorsement deal,they just use the gimmick of endorsement to publicise their company which many people are hearing for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by ElectGINeer(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
No be only 100 million, na 1 billion grin grin grin
E dey easy to fool them.
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Bigkoko: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Consider it a blessing when rodents mock you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by CaptMarvel(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations.
It's not good to go unrewarded with that stunt he pulled.

Many YouTuber made alot of money from that chorus.

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by FODA(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ezeama400:
ELUU P is your Latest Ambassador for Rianis property Ltd and pineleaf estate Ltd.

100Million naira five years contract Deal done and dusted!!

We are the best team and also committed to offering the best of real estate deal to our esteemed clients.
If they can truly pay him 100m ,why the guy beside him look in d ist pic look like corner piece ,they should work on their staffs as well.

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
This is why he got mocked in the first place. Fake destiny helpers chasing useless social media clout.
Do these people even have 200k? No be only 100m

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by IamAtikulate: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
clearcrystal:
SCAM
The owner of that company can't even boast of 50m in his account.
Dey play
Igbos no be your mate.

Anyway, the company is a real estate firm and lands in the East are hot cake

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by IamAtikulate: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
fk001:
Audio 100m as usual
Why are you people so bittered

#4 million per quarter for 5 years na small thing. Do you know how much an estate plot costs in the East?

Keep hating

6 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by IamAtikulate: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Afamed:
100m deal? Believe zombedi+ents at your own peril
Even the million too small compared to real estate endorsement deals content creators sign in the East.

Real estate is a huge market in the East

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by IamAtikulate: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Does this mean he gets 20m annually for the next 5 years?

If yes, good for him but that’s not a 100m smile
#4 million per quarter

It's his first time and real estate endorsements no be beans
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by blowjohn(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
100 million?
Congrats to him.

But ne and u know say e no reach 20 million.
But am happy for him and wish him the best
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by JOemmy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
God is really great obidients are too much.
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by RealEzee(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
kestolove95:
Audio 100M. Let's see d credit alert
bad belle grin

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Xammie001(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
ganisucks:

High octane NONSENSE. Pure RUBBISH!!!
WE KNOW ABEG NO LOUD AM MAKE E NO BE LIKE SAY WE DEY BEEF AM
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Grgt0n: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by bablon20(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
I posted it here d last time that those trollers have just exposed him to his destiny helpers and now it's happening. Congratulations dude. May God use our enemies for d actualization of our destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Dittodat: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Promoting and elevating rubbish trash as usual. grin
Re: Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property by Omoawoke: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations to him.
We thanked those that mocked him and let his star shine.
This life, whenever people are mocking you in the duty of trying to make a legitimate living, God of the universe will surely come for your aid no matter how long it takes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elected 8th Republic Senate Members / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.