Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,197 members, 7,970,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:22 PM

After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day (336 Views)

NIN Verification Error While Trying To Renew Passport On Immigration Website / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by sukkot: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2023
thank you
Re: After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2023
You have to wait six months to a year to get it.

1 Like

Re: After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by sukkot: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
You have to wait six months to a year to get it.
really ?
Re: After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2023
sukkot:
really ?

Yes except you get long legs or you get insanely lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by sukkot: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

wow thats really bad. terrible.
Re: After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by sukkot: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

can i do the biometrics in naija and pick up the pali in uk naija high commission ?
Re: After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by Iamicekid(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Yes before it use to be same day but now, a month or more but my recent renewal was a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Doing Biometrics For Passport Do You Get The Passport On Same Day by sukkot: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Iamicekid:
Yes before it use to be same day but now, a month or more but my recent renewal was a month
thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4.55 CGPA B.tech Architecture. Recommendations Needed / Sending My Nigerian Registered Car To Be Used In Ghana Procedures / Visa Alert !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.