Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (326402 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oluwalolami: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Please someone should please help me
[quote author=oluwalolami post=127079488][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oluwalolami: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Somebody should please help me with answers
oluwalolami:
Good evening house. Please I paid for my IHS today with my zenith dollar card. It declined but I was debited. I contacted my bank and they said it was on hold that I should get a declined receipt from the merchant. I forwarded the declined notification but they still did not want to accept it. What can I do please. I don't have another money to pay. Anyone with such experience should please help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello

I’m not sure there’s anything you can do

There isn’t a way to get a declined receipt from the merchant. If your bank said it’s on hold best believe it will reverse itself

You have to be patient and wait for that reversal

Cheers
oluwalolami:
Good evening house. Please I paid for my IHS today with my zenith dollar card. It declined but I was debited. I contacted my bank and they said it was on hold that I should get a declined receipt from the merchant. I forwarded the declined notification but they still did not want to accept it. What can I do please. I don't have another money to pay. Anyone with such experience should please help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello

Be patient

Abit of a hint, if you have been told to top up your IHS then it’s okay to say Congratulations in advance

Cheers
Yudeeaikay:
Hi, please I need advice on next steps. I did my biometrics yesterday and I got a mail today that I need to top up my IHS fee and right after that I got the NSF mail. I've paid the requested difference for the IHS fee... Is there anyother thing I need to do or should I just wait. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Necksonnel: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
williams20:

If I may ask ? What particularly interests you about Swansea , you may want to try better options.

Student support is low with Swansea and you should also check their payment policy before going ahead with the submission .

Good luck

They have a post graduate certificate course which the tuition is about 8k pounds that’s while am applying. I’m also still researching about other universities but there tuition is just way expensive.
If you have any recommendations for me too . Pls do reply. University or college that offer data analytics or data science courses with cheap tuition fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jeff0983: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
I got mail for passport collection today from TLS but no refusal mail or BRP mail yet, I know in most cases it’s always approval but I’m still tensed…

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Saeed348(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thank you Boss

williams20:

Don't buy ticket if you've not gotten your visa.

The amount of money in your bank statement depends on a lot of factors ...

Don't make the mistake of submitting a huge bank statement and then no document to substantiate what you do and ties back to Nigeria

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yudeeaikay(f): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Be patient

Abit of a hint, if you have been told to top up your IHS then it’s okay to say Congratulations in advance

Cheers
Wow!!... Thank you so much

Was a little bit worried.

But thank you so much

And thank you in advance 😄😄😄
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yudeeaikay(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
williams20:

There's been error in computation of IHS fee by the website lately , if you have paid the adjustment . Don't do anything it will be automatically reconciled

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by amorprincesa: 5:53am On Nov 22, 2023
It is not a refusal.
Congratulations!
Jeff0983:
I got mail for passport collection today from TLS but no refusal mail or BRP mail yet, I know in most cases it’s always approval but I’m still tensed…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bintuteemah: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Has this been resolved?

Please give it some time for the payment to go through

Cheers

Error persists.

I am very worried. We can’t book an appointment neither can we cancel.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oluwalolami: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2023
I received a declined email but I was debited and my bank insist I get a declined receipt or denial response from ukvi.
I made a paid email to UKVI maybe you can do the same.
I am also in the same shoe and I don't have money for priority visa at all
bintuteemah:

Error persists.

I am very worried. We can’t book an appointment neither can we cancel.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bintuteemah: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=oluwalolami post=127104280]I received a declined email but I was debited and my bank insist I get a declined receipt or denial response from ukvi.
I made a paid email to UKVI maybe you can do the same.
I am also in the same shoe and I don't have money for priority visa at all
[/quote I also sent them an email yesterday. I hope they respond in time. My biometrics is on Monday. This complaint is actually for my baby. We made the payment on the same day, mine went through but his own is just stuck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oluwalolami: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
May God help us. They said I should get reply in 15 working days. But I noticed they will be doing system maintenance tomorrow check again tomorrow maybe everything will become normal after the maintenance

[quote author=bintuteemah post=127106001][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Duchess Duchess!!!!!
I want to ask , do we need to submit only what is stated on CAS document for visa application or do we need to add beyond what is stated CAS ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Duchess Duchess!!!!!
I want to ask , do we need to submit only what is stated on CAS document for visa application or do we need to add beyond what is stated on CAS ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
sogba1145:
Duchess Duchess!!!!!
I want to ask , do we need to submit only what is stated on CAS document for visa application or do we need to add beyond what is stated CAS ?
Co ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Andrewegon1: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hello house
I started my POF 23 of october, and i paid my visa and ihs fee on the 14 of november .... and i uploaded my document on the 21 of november(30days pof). And today 22 of november was my biometrics

Some one told me i will get nsf cos i paid for visa and ihs before my pof complete 28days

How true is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:22am On Nov 23, 2023
Hello

I don’t know what the extra documents are so can’t advice

If you have a study gap of more than 5years then you need to include evidence of your activities (ie employment or reference letters)

If there isn’t a need for additional evidence then stick to the documents in your CAS

Cheers
sogba1145:
Duchess Duchess!!!!!
I want to ask , do we need to submit only what is stated on CAS document for visa application or do we need to add beyond what is stated on CAS ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Hello

It depends on how far the ECO is willing to go

You have to wait and see

Cheers
Andrewegon1:
Hello house
I started my POF 23 of october, and i paid my visa and ihs fee on the 14 of november .... and i uploaded my document on the 21 of november(30days pof). And today 22 of november was my biometrics

Some one told me i will get nsf cos i paid for visa and ihs before my pof complete 28days

How true is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 5:55am On Nov 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

I don’t know what the extra documents are so can’t advice

If you have a study gap of more than 5years then you need to include evidence of your activities (ie employment or reference letters)

If there isn’t a need for additional evidence then stick to the documents in your CAS

Cheers
I only have 4years study gap and in the CAS it is only degree certificate, WAEC certificate stated. Thus, do I stand safe with that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Aremson14(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dahonney: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2023
Hi Guys, Please how much is the student visa Fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Hello, greetings my people. Please I did a student visa application last week Tuesday, my Biometric was on Friday. This morning, I got a message from TLS that my passport is ready for collection. Is everything OK? Mine was a standard application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2023
dahonney:
Hi Guys, Please how much is the student visa Fee

I paid 624 USD last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Oforleta:
Hello, greetings my people. Please I did a student visa application last week Tuesday, my Biometric was on Friday. This morning, I got a message from TLS that my passport is ready for collection. Is everything OK? Mine was a standard application.

Wow wow!!!!
University of south wales destinsed !
It will be positive by God's grace
I am also South wales destinsed!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hello

It should be fine

Plus your Tbtest and Evidence of maintenance

Cheers
sogba1145:

I only have 4years study gap and in the CAS it is only degree certificate, WAEC certificate stated. Thus, do I stand safe with that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hello

Would you prefer delays?

If you haven’t gotten any refusal mail by now

Then congratulations

Cheers
Oforleta:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by luckies(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Please what additional document(s) did they ask for and what document(s) did you send?

Also do you have study gap? If yes, how many years study gap do you have?

WendieT:

Got NSF after 5 days and I responded. Got the IHS refund 7 days later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by csandy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hi everyone, does anyone have experience with booking flights from Nigeria to London via Expedia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (301) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: Vikkystar(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.