Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (354757 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by schweinsteiger: 6:21pm
BigshotAsola5:

Congratulations. I'm next!
These two previous visa refusal you had, was it of the UK?
Amen to you.
Not UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Drahl(m): 6:54pm
schweinsteiger:

Bro thanks for your help and advice, i have been issued a visa, just within 7 days
Congratulations man.. I am so happy for you.
Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oemmy: 7:06pm
Thanks guys, tuition fees is not a challenge
TelegramLord:

He meant would you be able to complete the full tuition within the time given to you by the school after paying the deposit since you will still have between 70% to 80% of the tuition left to pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oemmy: 7:12pm
All I need is information about schools with low tuition fees and low deposit.
I can sort the rest myself. In case you have such information, please inform me or paste it here 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 8:12pm
Oemmy:
All I need is information about schools with low tuition fees and low deposit.
I can sort the rest myself. In case you have such information, please inform me or paste it here 🙏

That has been posted here by me.
Do a search from the bar above that's all you need
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Atturu: 9:14pm
rock86:

Derby seems cheaper for international. I saw 14,900 as against 19000 for others
After paying the deposit and doing all the necessary stuffs in Nigeria, can I be allowed to pay the rest of the school fees in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Atturu: 9:14pm
After paying the deposit and doing all the necessary stuffs in Nigeria, can I be allowed to pay the rest of the school fees in the UK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Need Help With Direction

Viewing this topic: uchennn, Atturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.