Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (430669 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by badcommando: 11:02am On Aug 10
Hello Everyone.
I am a BSc holder who is presently doing youth service. I want to apply for Masters in information technology in Anglia Ruskin university in England. Can I still meet up with all the processes for September admission intake or should I focus on January admission

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Light47: 11:05am On Aug 10
I submitted my bsc and msc certifcates during my application process to the school. When I was giving admission, I saw entry level 7 on my school application portal. So I was wondering if I will be required to provide documents for study gap for visa application because my msc certificate carried Sept. 2019. Thanks.
keeplurkingx:
hi please what application did you check? 🤔
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 11:12am On Aug 10
badcommando:
Hello Everyone.
I am a BSc holder who is presently doing youth service. I want to apply for Masters in information technology in Anglia Ruskin university in England. Can I still meet up with all the processes for September admission intake or should I focus on January admission

Focus on January intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Vikkystar(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10
badcommando:
Hello Everyone.
Focus on January intake and you should start your application now because some schools has already started giving admissions and date for CAS deadline already stated on their portal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Light47: 1:09pm On Aug 10
Good day everyone,

I would like to request clarification regarding the gaps in my study. I graduated in 2011, completed national service in 2013, worked as a part-time teacher before returning for my master's degree, which I completed in September 2019. I have been accepted for a master's programme beginning in January. I discovered the mode of admission is NQF 7. Is it necessary for me to provide evidence of a study gap when applying for a visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jamie1000: 2:20pm On Aug 10
geodemainguy:

This has been my fear. While we are hoping for things to get better here, another thought says things might worsen.

Don't be gullible. Naija is in dept. We are not exporting as we importing. The little wealth. Politicians have stolen all and put the country in dept that will take 100s of years.. Google speculative Naira to dollar value in the next 5 years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by CanadaQueen: 4:22pm On Aug 10
Wow.

keeplurkingx:
I recently paid 90 and I’m scheduled for Tuesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Light47: 6:05pm On Aug 10
Please I need your advice. Kindly help!
Light47:
Good day everyone,

I would like to request clarification regarding the gaps in my study. I graduated in 2011, completed national service in 2013, worked as a part-time teacher before returning for my master's degree, which I completed in September 2019. I have been accepted for a master's programme beginning in January. I discovered the mode of admission is NQF 7. Is it necessary for me to provide evidence of a study gap when applying for a visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Teamfrosh1201: 6:26pm On Aug 10
Light47:
Please I need your advice. Kindly help!

You will
Need to provide a reference, to avoid delay and unnecessary nsf, just submit the reference along with your credentials
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mboki: 6:35pm On Aug 10
Hello Guys, Please after Interview, How long does it take before decision? And do they request for anything else?

My Sister is tired, Bio 26th July, she got a mail after two weeks for Interview which is scheduled for the third week. She submitted all documents, no discrepancy on the former degree and the one applied for, only two years gap.

She doesn’t really know the reason for the interview. Someone help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Light47: 7:22pm On Aug 10
Thanks and God bless.
Teamfrosh1201:

You will
Need to provide a reference, to avoid delay and unnecessary nsf, just submit the reference along with your credentials
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Haryormeedey(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10
Mboki:
Hello Guys, Please after Interview, How long does it take before decision? And do they request for anything else?

My Sister is tired, Bio 26th July, she got a mail after two weeks for Interview which is scheduled for the third week. She submitted all documents, no discrepancy on the former degree and the one applied for, only two years gap.

She doesn’t really know the reason for the interview. Someone help.

Some people get it one or two days after interview, and it takes longer for some people. you need to understand that everybody's application is different, so the timeframe will be different.

Has your sister done the interview ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Damalex4luv(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10
AquilaW:

Still get a reference letter from your former boss in that company. Let the person attest for you and then state that company has folded.
One of the companies I worked for had folded as well, I still got a reference letter from my manager. He just stated that the company is no longer in operational but he could attest to my time working with them.
sorry is it reference letter from the last place someone worked, because I submitted reference letter doing my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Damalex4luv(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10
keeplurkingx:
Please do I have to wait for my POF to mature before starting my visa application?
I need answer to this too, because my pof will mature early next month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by AquilaW: 11:23pm On Aug 10
Damalex4luv:
sorry is it reference letter from the last place someone worked, because I submitted reference letter doing my application

For me, I got references from every place I stated that I worked in, past and present
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Damalex4luv(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10
AquilaW:

For me, I got references from every place I stated that I worked in, past and present
sorry what if some have fold up and some you dont have good relationship with them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by VeeInsider: 11:59pm On Aug 10
The universities listed below are the ones most applied to by students in the UK for the academic year 2022/2023. I would like to ask:
1. What are the reasons behind the high demand for these universities?
2. Is it advisable to apply to these highly sought-after universities?

1. University College London 21,965
2. BPP University 19,710
3. University of Hertfordshire 14,370
4. The University of Manchester 11,565
5. King's College London 11,345
6. Coventry University 10,470
7. The University of East London 9,545
8. The University of Leeds 9,040
9. Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine 8,930
10. The University of Southampton 8,850
11. The University of Sheffield 8,775
12. University of Northumbria at Newcastle 8,700
13. The University of Birmingham 8,690
14. The University of Oxford 8,620
15. The University of Greenwich 8,500
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zikbambam: 9:55am On Aug 11
Damalex4luv:

I need answer to this too, because my pof will mature early next month

Yes please, you can apply for your visa on the 29th or 30th day. You just have to wait till it matures.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omoluka: 11:22am On Aug 11
Good morning guys, please i need genuine updates regarding sponsorship jobs in the UK abeg 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 12:26pm On Aug 11
badcommando:
Hello Everyone.

What did you study, undergraduate level?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by badcommando: 12:30pm On Aug 11
Mindlog:

What did you study, undergraduate level?
Physics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by keeplurkingx: 12:37pm On Aug 11
So application can start only after the 28th day?
zikbambam:

Yes please, you can apply for your visa on the 29th or 30th day. You just have to wait till it matures.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 12:45pm On Aug 11
badcommando:

Physics

As physics tutors are in shortage here in the UK, you can look into applying for PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) in Physics as Physics teachers are in high demand and you can comfortably get a skilled worker visa sponsorship after graduation and still later do your IT certifications by the side. Even as a student, you can be teaching Physics online earning over £20 per hour.

By the way, I graduated from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge (Msc. Clinical Child Psychology).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by AquilaW: 9:14pm On Aug 11
Damalex4luv:
sorry what if some have fold up and some you dont have good relationship with them

Submit employment letters or payslip or contracts. Whatever shows you worked for the said company.

If you don’t have any of those, I guess you can omit that experience from your application. Hopefully it doesn’t create a gap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChiomaMC: 9:27am On Aug 12
If company folds how about letter-head. I thought the reference letter should be letter-headed or can it be done ordinarily.

AquilaW:

Still get a reference letter from your former boss in that company. Let the person attest for you and then state that company has folded.
One of the companies I worked for had folded as well, I still got a reference letter from my manager. He just stated that the company is no longer in operational but he could attest to my time working with them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChiomaMC: 10:29am On Aug 12
Beautiful advice, well said

Mindlog:

As physics tutors are in shortage here in the UK, you can look into applying for PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) in Physics as Physics teachers are in high demand and you can comfortably get a skilled worker visa sponsorship after graduation and still later do your IT certifications by the side. Even as a student, you can be teaching Physics online earning over £20 per hour.

By the way, I graduated from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge (Msc. Clinical Child Psychology).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChiomaMC: 11:35am On Aug 12
Hello People,
Please I stay outside Lagos and would like to know, is it a must to upload TB test while applying for visa or can I upload it whenever it's ready?
I'm thinking if I can book a TB test same week I'm expecting to get a biometric appointment date, to avoid travelling to Lagos twice. Please who can advise on this.?
Secondly, who has used the below hospital for TB test? I saw it on the UKVI site as list of approved hospital and they are quite cheap.
The Consultants Practice
25 Raymond Njoku Street
Off Awolowo road
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iListen(f): 1:45pm On Aug 12
Visa alert!

Application: July 24
Biometrics: July 25
Received at DMC: July 25
Request for more documents: July 31
Transferred to VAC: August 9
Received at VAC: August 9
Pickup: August 12

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Teamfrosh1201: 3:00pm On Aug 12
ChiomaMC:
Hello People,
Please I stay outside Lagos and would like to know, is it a must to upload TB test while applying for visa or can I upload it whenever it's ready?
I'm thinking if I can book a TB test same week I'm expecting to get a biometric appointment date, to avoid travelling to Lagos twice. Please who can advise on this.?
Secondly, who has used the below hospital for TB test? I saw it on the UKVI site as list of approved hospital and they are quite cheap.
The Consultants Practice
25 Raymond Njoku Street
Off Awolowo road
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

First, TB test is an essential part of the application process without it your visa cannot be approved, once you upload your document on the Ukvi website and submit, the upload button will be grey out, which means you can’t upload anything again, my advise for you is to wait and upload everything at once, failure to do this will eventually delay the decision making process.

2. The consultant practice is an approved tb Centre, it’s accepted by UKVI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Teamfrosh1201: 3:00pm On Aug 12
iListen:
Visa alert!

Application: July 24
Biometrics: July 25
Received at DMC: July 25
Request for more documents: July 31
Transferred to VAC: August 9
Received at VAC: August 9
Pickup: August 12

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChiomaMC: 4:48pm On Aug 12
Oh okay
Thanks a lot, I appreciate

Teamfrosh1201:

First, TB test is an essential part of the application process without it your visa cannot be approved, once you upload your document on the Ukvi website and submit, the upload button will be grey out, which means you can’t upload anything again, my advise for you is to wait and upload everything at once, failure to do this will eventually delay the decision making process.

2. The consultant practice is an approved tb Centre, it’s accepted by UKVI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (359) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.