Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,958 members, 7,919,085 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (371331 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello

Your first line on "refusal based on purpose of visit and insufficient travel history" is sufficient

Cheers
Firebrand0001:
Good afternoon everyone
Pls I need help with my application… Okay so, I’ve been refused Canadian visa before based on purpose of visit and travel history if I can remember.
What should I put as reason for denial in the application? Is there a generic response pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello

Are you the MA?

Priority is an added service, you can add it on when you book your biometrics

Cheers
moshopsy:
Hello guys, why am I not getting an option to pay for Priority servce?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello,

Do you mean your immigration history with UKVI?

If so here's the link

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration/request-personal-information-held-by-uk-visas-and-immigration

Cheers
ExpressBoy:
@duchess pls how can I get or retrieve uploaded past visa document from UKVI site.. pls I need steps in doing this..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Firebrand0001: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Your first line on "refusal based on purpose of visit and insufficient travel history" is sufficient

Cheers

Thanks so much for your response
—I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello,

Write cover letter to state it was an error, in your letter address the reason for your decision with them not travelling with you and the arrangements you have made for them to remain behind,

2. Attach relevant documents to show this i.e accommodation, letter from school saying they are attending school etc

Cheers
Otuegbe:
Good day

I received nsf today asking me to upload my kids documents since I stated that I will be traveling with them. Was confused because I never had the intention to go with them at least not now.
But when I went through my application form again, I found out that I actually tick YES
What should I do now. My POF is for me alone and my kids documents are not ready.

Please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello

No you won't

Cheers
dukeofmilan19:
Hey guys.. I know one can drive in the UK with their Nigerian driver's license for about a year before they'll need one from the UK.
My License recently got expired and I applied for a new one. They've given me a temporal license with a one year duration and they're saying the plastic one will be out in two months. I would have left Nigeria by then 😭😭😭

Please will I still be allowed to drive in the UK with that my temporal Nigerian driver's license??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello

Go on Monday with your evidence of payment

Cheers
woffie:
To the gurus in the house pls I need an urgent reply I was able to book Monday for my TB text and I was sent a messages that they've received my bookings but I need to make a payment before the booking is valid and have made a transfer to IOM Chartered Standard account and have also messaged them since yesterday but am yet to hear from them,should I wait till that Monday and go there with the booking printout and payment confirmation or what should I do.....Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello,

If it's not up to 2years then No

Don't misrepresent yourself and your marital status

Cheers
KingCassy:
Someone sent me this… my sister and her husband marriage is just 4months old. What if someone clicks no here? Pls I need information regarding this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bomgirl(f): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
duchess90:
Hello @Justwise

Please help ban

cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dukeofmilan19: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
SeunnlaA:
I had a similar issue but I had left for Sweden
Solution: I asked someone to help me bring it to Sweden. There will always be people going to UK even more than Sweden. Since it's a simple card, there's no fear of carrying banned substances. Otherwise, you can tell them to send it by courier (expensive).

PS: There's a low likelihood that you'll be driving in UK a month after arrival so don't worry so much.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lancoalase: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
My Brother, My honest advice to you and others who are on a temporary visa in UK, is to stay away from driving. Reason be, it's very easy to get convictions, caution or sentences. And if this happens , it might have detrimental consequences on you PSW application Thank you.
dukeofmilan19:
Hey guys.. I know one can drive in the UK with their Nigerian driver's license for about a year before they'll need one from the UK.
My License recently got expired and I applied for a new one. They've given me a temporal license with a one year duration and they're saying the plastic one will be out in two months. I would have left Nigeria by then 😭😭😭

Please will I still be allowed to drive in the UK with that my temporal Nigerian driver's license??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kingstonkk: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good Afternoon guys.. Please when is the earliest I can arrive the UK? My resumption date is on the 18th of September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
EPEAKS:
VISA ALERT!!

Ok, so Yesterday, MA got his e-mail for pick up and this morning got his BRP Mail. My application and that of my 2 sons moved to VAC this morning. So we are good to go to the glory of God.

Our application was not perfect but the Mercy of God prevailed.

I trust God that we will all share our testimonies soon in Jesus Name! Keep checking your trackers!

Congratulations dear, hence its at VAC now, visa is assured.

Mine will be next in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ojide25: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
kingstonkk:
Good Afternoon guys.. Please when is the earliest I can arrive the UK? My resumption date is on the 18th of September
RGU? If yes ur email let me send you message thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adeyemi700: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Guys I need your help. Which one should I select? MA already gotten visa last week. I want to start for my dependent partner..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lancoalase: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is it standard or Priority application?
Otuegbe:
thanks, did biometric yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EPEAKS: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
GWF number.
Adeyemi700:
Guys I need your help. Which one should I select? MA already gotten visa last week. I want to start for my dependent partner..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EPEAKS: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
GWF number.

Adeyemi700:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by genkins(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hi guys,I got an nsf today about not uploading work reference letter.i want to find out how many days delay can this nsf cause if I upload today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by KingCassy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
KingCassy:
Someone sent me this… my sister and her husband marriage is just 4months old. What if someone clicks no here? Pls I need information regarding this

??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by KingCassy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
duchess90:
Hello,

If it's not up to 2years then No

Don't misrepresent yourself and your marital status

Cheers

If I select no… will there be consequences?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamademola(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello Duchess .

Please kindly advise on what to do. I made a mistake on my address during my Tuberculosis test .
The number and street address is correct. Meanwhile it’s supposed to be ogun state. But I wrote lagos state and the certificate came with. (Lagos state )

Actually I live in a place That’s very close to Lagos tho not lagos but shares border with Lagos. Can this raise Any issues in the visa application process.

Someone should advice on this Please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ekababbe: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
can2na:
What date please?

October 2nd to 30th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adebiyifunmi: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello gurus in the house..Kindly help me please,this question is kind of twisted,my marriage is not an arranged marriage…I don’t know whether to pick yes or no

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adebiyifunmi: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Adebiyifunmi:
Hello gurus in the house..Kindly help me please,this question is kind of twisted,my marriage is not an arranged marriage…I don’t know whether to pick yes or no
Please help ooo🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by toniex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Anybody for university of strathclyde?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello,

No then

Civil Partnership usually refers to same sex marriage

Cheers

Adebiyifunmi:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hello @Justwise

They are back, please help ban

Cheers
[quote author=Sandraeddy post=125018223]

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (327) (Reply)

Need Help With Direction / Giving Birth In Brazil / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: stiles009(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.