Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? (74347 Views)

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Bluffly: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
jmoore:
The worker shared a photo of a fine house on Twitter with the caption: "With 5M, I can build this 2 bedroom house for you if you already have a land."
In your dreams
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by IamSolopy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Two clowns abusing them selfs up there šŸ˜‚

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by adanny01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
youngdad:
Watch the roofing style its flat.Not much wood and normal zink
1.5m can finish the block work.1m can finish the roofing considering the style
The remains money goes for windows,painting,electrical and plumbing.
Let's stop exaggerating things so that people can be encouraged to own their cute houses.
From my experience last year,if I had listened to people,I would not have finished my own house.

U didn't mention a major thing, the slab. That slab can easily take 1.5m
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Glassysea(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yes 5 million naira will build it if you manager it yourself because only where you will use rod is that car park, with has Pilars and line Pilars iron 16 and iron 12 for the other side . Total 5000 blocks . The roofing not cost because it not high. So ties on this one Nigeria ties keep 700k workman's money 150k. But if you give 0weson money 12m u never finish .

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by KomonSense: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mrshape:

With around 300k you will get a biodigester

Is this 300K for real?

Please šŸ™ where's your location?
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Sleekfingers: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
ibechris:

That guy didn't abuse u but I wonder how u guys behave in this country.

I tire o. There are lots of manner less children on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by anayolity: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
adamma24:

U be idiot...I no fit follow u banter words this Monday afternoon....because I no sure say u don build house or buy building materials of recent.....

You just dey insult the guy upandan....shey you don mad before??
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by MySolace: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
adamma24:

Jmoore... shutup ur mouth....that house is more than 5 million naira to build...cos u dont know how expensive or costly building materials are right now...
U can easily make ur point without abusing him, why telling him to shutup his mouth? sad sad
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by glambo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
3inches =75mm suspended concrete floor slab.

Continue later una go talk say building collapse

Buddha3:

I'm confused, where did you see furniture in the photo?

6million naira can build that house. As at 7months ago, 5million would have met the approximate budget. The concrete decking is not more than 3inches in density. That cuts down onthe only aspect I consider to have been capital intensive.
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by jendhorlee(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
brainhgeek:
I still want to know the purpose that decking is serving?
Car park/garage
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by brainhgeek(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
jendhorlee:

Car park/garage

That is too low for a car park
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Really look nice
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by MrDoGood(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ladiesdream:
yes I am a house owner, and I know how much I spent on building. Before I started building I use to reason just like how you are analyzing.

I pray with time God provides money for you to start a house you will remember this post.

Amen and to do more.

There was no need trying to tell everyone I don't own a house lol grin cheesy grin

Funny dude cool

Well, i actually bought my first house few years ago in FCT.
Currently building another in my village. But decided to turn it into a hotel (12 rooms) excluding the bq. Because nobody will live in it. Rather than waste, it should be generating money.

If you've been to some northern states or perhaps you live in one. You will realize the cost of building materials differs.
Sharp sand are cheeper in some states. Same with rods and cement. Etc. Even you that built yours and supervised your building from scratch yourself, na you wey dem go cheat pass. No jokes.

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by MrDoGood(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
HitRun:

Only the reinforcement rods and the iron bender workman in this house is around 500k. 2500 blocks at 200 per block is another 500k. lets assume a 100 bags of cement another 460-470k. mason workman. water. wood formwork, gravel, sharp sand, plaster sand etc. That carcass before roofing is easily 2.5M. 4.5M can build a 2bedroom bungalow, but not this two bedroom house.

For a 2 bedroom

Chief let's forget about this debate okay.
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Sylva2147: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
ibechris:

Don't blame anybody because no one is normal in this country again because of the current hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ifyz0001: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
All because our useless federal govt allowed dangote to fix oshodi-apapa express way in Lagos, that's why we now have to pay through our noses to build house.

Dangote cement is cheaper in other West African countries than in Nigeria, where he gets the raw materials and labour from. Is that not witchcraft??
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ebony2King: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
Depend on the location, because only building fit reach 7 to 12m, plus furniture that house should 12 to 20m, my opinion sha.

He didnā€™t say he will also furnish. He said he will just build. Make una dey understand before commenting
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ebony2King: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
ibechris:

Thatā€™s how theyā€™re. When they lack points in a argument, they resort to insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by talented321: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
I told u the building will be 7 to 12m, but u don't understand what i wrote and u are still telling me another thing' smh
Ebony2King:

He didnā€™t say he will also furnish. He said he will just build. Make una dey understand before commenting
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ebony2King: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
I told u the building will be 7 to 12m, but u don't understand what i wrote and u are still telling me another thing' smh

Go back and read then reconstruct your statement again. Probably itā€™s not what u meant to say, but the way u put it gave it out that wrong way
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by talented321: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
I said the building will be 7 to 12m plus furniture it should around 12 to 20m, is not what i wrote there?. I know the man did not mention furniture but i just use my little experience to calculate it and i don't think that should be a problem
Ebony2King:

Go back and read then reconstruct your statement again. Probably itā€™s not what u meant to say, but the way u put it gave it out that wrong way
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by HitRun(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2023
MrDoGood:

For a 2 bedroom

Chief let's forget about this debate okay.

Yes. For a two bedroom. I just supervised building of a two bedroom one month ago. Mind you, it had no decking like the one being discussed. Therefore, 100bags of cement is a very conservative number here.
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by haywire1: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2023
ibechris:

It has nothing to do with the country but rather his home training/rude personality

ā€¦ā€¦.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by rapheal5(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2023
jmoore:
The worker shared a photo of a fine house on Twitter with the caption: "With 5M, I can build this 2 bedroom house for you if you already have a land."
why is this old news on NL recent news
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by MeineMutter: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Mrshape:

With around 300k you will get a biodigester

He is less informed. Thatā€™s why.

People donā€™t know that: once information is not up-to-date, one tends to spend more.
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by venti: 2:41am On Jul 19, 2023
It depends on quality
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by bayplus: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2023
jmoore:

[b]That worker is either ignorant or is a a scammer

At 830 naira per dollar?

No where in Nigeria can N10million build this well designed and well painted building.

Let him show us his break down of material costs.

Many people do not know that houses are often more costly in the rural areas because all other materials aside labour and sand will be moved from the city.

For instance rural areas have no advantage when it comes to the price of iron, granites, Cements, paints, tiles, Aluminium windows, Sanitary wares, elrctricals etc and other interior fittings like POPs etc

Even good quality artisans will need to be paid handsomely to agree to do the quality job you desire except you want a village standard buildings.

If you are in doubt, ask people who build mansions in their villages. They practically import everything from the city [/b]
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by EnterpriseMan(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2023
The house looks like security post, it might be possible
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by ajaoibrahim(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Aside from the landed property price, 5m can't complete tye structure
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2023
jmoore:

How much was cement last year? The difference is not much.

We are talking about 2 bedroom.
Change go remain for the 5 million.
Last year, this year, no difference. You and those who donated likes for you should have asked those who doing their house projects at the moment before making a conclusion.
That's a finished project, not ongoing. 5 million naira will roof, complete the ceilings and may be burglary and plastering
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by maasoap(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2023
youngdad:
Watch the roofing style its flat.Not much wood and normal zink
1.5m can finish the block work.1m can finish the roofing considering the style
The remains money goes for windows,painting,electrical and plumbing.
Let's stop exaggerating things so that people can be encouraged to own their cute houses.
From my experience last year,if I had listened to people,I would not have finished my own house.

5 million naira can't put that house there!
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2023
2sexycom:
it is a 2 bedroom house. I was there on Twitter when the guy shared that he can do it. This was last week sha. The OP here omitted something.

The builder said if you already have a land, he can build this with 5M .

He lied! Can't be everything we saw in those pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Can You Swim In These Swimming Pools!? -(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.