Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:18 AM

Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra (40046 Views)

Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / International Arms-smuggling Syndicate Arrested In Oyo(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by THeUNIFIER: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Let's await the watery rebuttal from your SAN to that of Wole Olanipekun SAN OFR, CFR!

It's gonna be interesting!

The same paperweight SAN that was dragged for saying that one's citizenship expires with the expiration of their passports? 😂 😂 😂 Let's wait and find out.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

The same paperweight SAN that was dragged for saying that one's citizenship expires with the expiration of their passports? 😂 😂 😂 Let's wait and find out.

Abeg wait small!

Just remember my moniker!

Make no Social media noise!
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by IPDGP: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sojourner1976:

Of course, everyone is preparing for the terror Tinubu wants to unleash on the nation should he lose at the tribunal.

You all know deep down that Tinubu will still come out victorious.

You people should learn to play the game of politics and not unnecessary strong head.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by AntiChristian: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

Beware of fake news!

THeUNIFIER

Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
SavageResponse:

You just proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're an undiluted goat.

You live abroad yet you don't know the difference between cartridges used in hunting rifles and bullets used in guns by the military.

The only thing blockheads like you know is how to hide abroad and instigate violence in Nigeria using your IPOB nonsense

Make you go warn your god Simon Ekpa say hand go soon touch am!
As i ve said, go tell goat your father he will believe all these your crap. cheesy

I have no reason to know about guns or bullets, i am not an armed robber or terrorist like your families.

You think you know me, ya don't!

Simon Ekpa is God. I am guessing you will come and touch him with your hand personally. You dumbo!
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by shegra58: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1680689436881715201
Ellu p people want to start another war they can't win again

They loose before they will loose again kiss
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by occfx: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Kobicove:
I was expecting to see serious bullets not these pellets for shakabula dane guns grin

Our police are not serious
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by obienroute: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerians keep speaking from the anus. What is the correlation to Obi in this post? Is he the merchant or simply because he is from Anambra state you point fingers at him?
Who secures the borders they scaled through should be the question? Are they Ibos ? Who are custom officers at Idiriko? Are tgey Ibos? Its practically impossible period.
Stop celebrating criminality and chasing shadows. Simply do what is right.
Re: Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra by pachigo001(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Creamypie:
they do. Ak 47 they use were the ones seized during attacks on security personnel, which are few, but pump Acton and their grades use this type of bullets, and this kind of guns are in the hands of criminals and are vary many sir
how manage those boys use pump action to disarm police and army using ak47 nawao angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo / Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) / 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.